Posts chart without album names because we are supposed to know every album on this planet which isn't even on RYM

>posts chart without album names because we are supposed to know every album on this planet which isn't even on RYM

lurk moar fagatron

>finding new music isn't allowed on a music board

if you lurked here for even a month you'd know what all the albums on the charts are since Sup Forums only listens to the same 50 albums over and over

>Lurker feels entitled to leech off people without contributing himself, then whines when people make it impossible to find new music without participating

pottorie

Cool pepes newfriend

Is asking that hard?
>but why not write them on chart
Just ask retard, charts change and some dont want to type out 100 album names.

nice pepes

Maybe you do

>just wanting to know an album name means I never contribute

I do, but I don't always receive an answer. Who seriously checks the chart thread again after like 10 hours? Not everyone.

if you didn't have something against contributing, you'd post to ask what album it is. Or reverse image search it. But nope. leeching all the way!

refer to: Also reverse image search in a chart, sure. That's totally not a shitload of unnecessary work. They could also, you know, tick 1 simple option which would make matters easier for everyone and won't cost em any more time whatsoever.

For what it's worth, I agree with you user.
I mean I think it's fucking retarded if people share their music taste but then refuse others the chance to check out some of the albums if they like their general taste.
It used to be much worse on Sup Forums though, when favourite movie threads just consisted of a bunch of screenshot collages. Elitism is fucking childish.

>Also reverse image search in a chart, sure. That's totally not a shitload of unnecessary work
it isn't. I guess you don't really want to know huh.

>They could also, you know, tick 1 simple option
what are you talking about? not everyone uses neo-topsters, it sucks compared to the original one. Make your own chart in paint/photoshop/gimp/whatever.

>search album
>drag it over
>sucks

>use a photo editing software
>resize albums
>download every album cover
>try to allign them properly
>much better

at

at this point i'm not sure if you're trolling*

>Shit album art, shit sizes, formats, fonts

yes, it sucks

>type out 100 album names
pretty sure you just need to tick a checkbox

>Shit album art
It has almost everything. If you don't like one, change it in a photo editing software, it's not that hard, user.

>shit sizes
I'm trying to figure out how the size of a simple album chart can be "bad"

>formats, fonts
once again, it's just a fucking chart, not your CV

wait I also forgot to mention last.fm shit tags that have all the album names wrong anyway

>It has almost everything
wrong. and all in 15x15 pixels on top of that
I wouldn't expect someone using reddit spacing to understand the importance of formatting anyway

just ask them in the thread dickshit

>hates things just because someone called it reddit
>pretends spacing for readability is bad formatting
sit down

>hastily goes for the mention of reddit in my post to avoid owning up to having no counter to the actual arguments presented

pottery, leech

i'm not the person you're on a rampage against i'm just calling out your retarded attempt to make yourself seem like an authority on formatting

I'm gonna call out your vain attempt at backpedaling in damage control here
>i-i'm not that user!!
yeah, sure you aren't