Okay you faggots! Convince me DC is better than Marvel! I know you Batman fur fags are out there!!!!

Okay you faggots! Convince me DC is better than Marvel! I know you Batman fur fags are out there!!!!

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/julianvelard/hp-joelcraft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its not

Superman owns Goku

DC has the strongest characters.

I literally couldn't care less about Marvel superheroes, even though I watch the admittedly good movies and series. On the other hand DC superheroes are icons. Even your grandma knows who Superman is even though not a single good movie with him has been made.

Goku would make a good cotton-picker

>It's not
Good argument new fag

Attached: c4a.jpg (600x484, 23K)

How so?

By the math base Superman is about as strong as krillin.

It think you mean to say rice-picker. Get you're racism straight.

Two DC super heroes are icons: Superman and Batman.

The second tier from Flash to Green Lantern are far less iconic, and yes that includes Wonder Woman no matter how hard they try to push the "Trinity". And nobody except comic book geeks have heard of most of the rest.

I'll be honest, I could never tell the difference.

Attached: download (1).jpg (284x177, 5K)

Slaves don't pick rice, they pick cotton. And all anime characters are Western. Including Mr. Popo.

If you're into super heroes, you're not old enough to use this board. If you in fact are, then please kill yourself you pathetic waste of flesh manchild.

Attached: When+youre+a+35+year+old+neckbeard+in+his+moms+_39b325dcc3c986d193c3f96e56122b0d.jpg (183x275, 10K)

By those standards marvel only has spider-man

That's fairly accurate. None of the Marvel heroes are as iconic as Superman or Batman, but Spidey is closest. But their second tier like the Hulk or Captain America may be stronger than DC's second tier.

What about Captain Marvel???

Which one? The DC one? The Marvel one? The other Marvel one?

Nah superman has been around 80 years he has way more impressive feats than goku. Power level anime fags are rarted though. Story is more important and superman stories are better and have more variety.

Attached: Superman_moving_planets.jpg (500x250, 53K)

I want just one link of that chain.

Well shit you got me their actually

Whatever faggot you're just mad because you're a normie without a hot girlfriend. My girlfriend is so fucking hot that just looking at her sweet glistening snizz would make a faggot like you blower your head off with a 12 gauge because you know deep down your cock would never penetrate something as beautiful as her glorious puss. I bet a faggot like you is a virgin too. Fuck you for thinking I look anything below an 8/10. If I was single I would take so much strange that you and the rest of the normie fags would turn to homosexuality because I'd be taking all the tang. Luckily for you I'm not single. Luckily for you I have smoking hot babe. A hot babe that I can go home to and give her the baby yogurt she craves. Yeah that's right faggot, she also LOVES sex. Hard to find a woman these days that craves doing the ole tango like my girlfriend does. Fuck you, fuck you normie, and you better fucking pray to Buddha, Allah, Jesus, Satan, or whoever you fucks pray to that your boy never becomes single. FUCK YOU!

> cringe
> even for a comic geek thread

I think that's new pasta

>Countless
>Billions
If they're countless then how do you know they measure in the billions?

I think it wants to be pasta

It's the billions that are countless. You can count the millions and ones.

Billions each on countless planets. Also checked

Attached: lgOHrkj.jpg (800x765, 352K)

Attached: 4a3c3e9ddb89babe1ae32689dd958171.jpg (720x621, 38K)

He should stop eating burgers and start eating clams

O Superman!

Attached: cheeseburger.jpg (1048x1280, 150K)

If you use this board and think your more mature than others here your a delusional faggot, and if you feel the need to point them out you should kill yourself first.

Kek

Attached: main-qimg-1c54328422a1a3fb8461e5b43e427edc-c.jpg (461x405, 35K)

> The day Superboy gave the entire world a blowjob

And Azathoth owns all

Which is boring

Saitima owns all. Le tricked by animufag again lelelelele

Attached: download (2).jpg (262x192, 10K)

Attached: telling+someone+else+they+started+a+spiderman+thread+wrong+amp+_e09cd70909cd919be9f53602b241ae91.jpg (500x417, 58K)

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn." lol

Wrong

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x381, 43K)

Attached: 514.jpg (600x441, 34K)

I don't speak Klingon.

Fucking this.
Every story involving Superman ends in some new ass-pull superpower bullshit. Even the new Justice League movie was "let's get our ass kicked by the big bad until Supes stops being a butthurt emo kid."

Attached: 9e7.jpg (600x441, 44K)

Attached: 18e.jpg (623x457, 43K)

Put forth a modicum of effort to research Azathoth, I double dog dare you.
soundcloud.com/julianvelard/hp-joelcraft

Attached: x59jxu.jpg (500x375, 21K)

but he can easily be stopped with a kryptonite bullet, so he's very vulnerable to getting killed. he's got a serious weakness bro.

You know nothing about supes. His best stories have nothing to do with power levels.

Attached: bcf.jpg (600x417, 26K)

marvel is better

they have squirrel girl

known to be the best comic

I like you

Marvel comics > DC comics
Vertigo > Max
DCEU > MCU