Daily reminder people are actually voting for this idiot

Daily reminder people are actually voting for this idiot.

There's nothing wrong with that, less is more. Also your opinion is worthless since you're a Brit anyway. Fuck off.

Really isn't anything wrong with that statement.

Could you give some examples why he's an idiot? Would make your argument stand a little stronger.

its a penis joke you schmucks

The butthurt never ends for you sandniggers.

no it isn't, you just have a perverted mind

You mean he is actually doing a great job with less people and less money???

A true conservative.

He's trying to appeal to Japanese native speakers and American anime watchers

ichiban desu

Hes alluding to small government which small being good is right. Daily reminder your government is assraping your people.

Fuck yea trump.

Its like trumps writing a fucking fortune cookie sometimes. Sad!

Are you jealous that your country won't have someone like him soon?

>save money and number one

What did he mean by this?

Roll for truth!

Lol obummer was a community organiser ffs

You use short sentences to appeal to stupid people

>Save money
Since he's running short staff he's saving money. Also implies he'd save money as president

>Number one
He thinks they're number one, he knows he's number one. He's letting everyone know that as final statement

Daily reminder people are actually voting for this idiot

pic on the right is fake.

I'd never vote for a fraud like Trump.

>small is good
Still on the little hands damage control lmao

How he's a fraud though?

Sorry Muhammad, some of us don't want big daddy gubment holding our hands.

So was your mom.

Oh Finland.

but you'd vote for Hillary? lol

what a joke

Go to bed joe
trump is right to call out your shit

Republicans will be BTFO on all local and congress/senate elections because the playbook until now was to ride the coattails of the presidential campaign. So even if Trump wins, Governors, Senate and Congress will be Democrat

>>I'll take "Pyrric Victories" for 20, Stan

Will Trump become the next President?

Holy hell, being that fat can't be healthy

How come he has no stretch marks though?. With titties+belly like that he should be one big scar

>7
It's happening!

Downst matter, he was still in the KKK user.

Is that why democrats have been systematically eradicated at nearly every level of government throughout the last 8 years? Do some research instead of just assuming things.

Since bernie is out I need to update my filename to Hillary

He's a retard just like Sup Forums. You faggots where mad for each other.l

>Is that why democrats have been systematically eradicated at nearly every level of government throughout the last 8 years?

Gerrymandering and off year voting doesn't count this time around. This is a presidential election year you fucking Republican shit head.

Just call your local republican apparatchik, he'll tell you.

Behind this post is a bearded nu-male with glasses, a liberal left wing faggot if you will.

Let me guess, we should remain in the EU too?

Also it's Twitter

>all i can think about is jews, blacks and penises

typical american

If Trump loses the election America will continue to die and lose power. Before long we wont be a super power anymore. Liberals are killing the nation.

C U C K
U
C
K

Did the evil Republican touch you in your no no place?

trump numba one campaign president america! top busy man very best yes! make small investment make very big money! very big good for country!

SAN JOSE MAYOR AND CHIEF OF POLICE SHOULD RESIGN THEIR OFFICE

WE

I know you love big government Nigel. That's why you're voting to Stay

Except hes completely right

You seem to be mentally incapable of understanding a basic business reality.

That's okay, Ahmed.

It's all so tiresome

Stay buttmad you're the same faggots who were saying he would never take the nomination

just suck a dick already

Will Hilary become president like she should?

>but small is good, flexible, save money and number one!
lewd

Blame twitter's 140 character limit.
Try explaining things in under 140 characters. It's not easy.

kek

The people voting for h know he's an idiot. Even Sup Forums knows he's an idiot. The only reason they're voting for him is because he's the first openly racist candidate.

If he were to say he isn't building a wall or be willing to ban Muslims, I bet you anything you want that his support will fall in a matter of minutes.

Praise kek and these single digits

>racist

When did "Muslim" and "Mexican" because a race? Most Mexicans are whiter than the average American, they just have to stop fucking border-hopping and immigrate like everyone else

>criticizing a judge because of his heritage
>assuming he's Mexican because of his name
>not racist

I know you Sup Forums fucks are out of touch with reality but surely you idiots can see this.

But OK, I'll play your game. He's not racist, just incredibly stupid.

140 character limit

Yeah, I mean just look at judges such as Sotomayor. They're clearly unbiased and not race-conscious at all!

KYS niggerlover

Should I go to Poland to meet a great internet friend?

ROLLING

>small is good, flexible, save money and number one!

but the judge was fucking Mexican...

>7
mfw

Will Trump make anime real?

He's not fucking Mexican you moron. Unless Indiana counts as Mexican territory, he's American.

Fuck off cunt, move to Germany and let us leave.

shutup beaner fuck, he is part of a bunch of La Raza organizations

La Raza is literally "The Race"

Hes a fucking Mexinigger supremacist, no different than a Nation of Islam nigger supremacist.

Cool shitpost, Ahmed!

Say whatever you want, the fact is that he's not Mexican. Trump has yet to retract his statement on that. He's arguing against facts.

You Trump supporters really are thick you know that right?

What's wrong with racism?

>The people voting for h know he's an idiot. Even Sup Forums knows he's an idiot.
an idiot who graduated from Wharton?

an idiot who turned a million dollar loan into many billions?

a bestselling author?

a very funny man?

a president that wants to put his own country and people first?

yeah, your full of shit

Trump never said he was Mexican. He only said he has Mexican heritage, which he does.

You are arguing against facts.

>You Trump supporters really are thick you know that right?
the best way to convince people is to insult them, glad your playing it smart like that

why would we care if he is racist?

is this your first day here?

>small staff

Because nobody wants to ruin their political career working for that idiot.

daily reminder that you are a shill.

Irrelevant. He is sympathetic to a racist Mexican supremacist group. Thanks for giving Trump another 10,000 votes by publicizing this.

an idiot that took down 17 competitors to win the race for nom? whilst providing an insane amount of keks?

are you butthurt?

He is not getting bad marks just for having a SMALL staff, it is also noted that his staff is inexperienced, and given to squabbling amongst themselves.

This is likely a symptom of how few knowledgeable political workers were willing to risk signing on with him in the early phase of the campaign, when his chances of winning seemed remote.

Now that he is the nominee, if he decides he wants to overhaul his staff with some decent professionals, he should have less trouble doing so.

Or being who he is, he may decide to go without them and continue to rely on a social-media and free-media driven campaign.

The weakness of the latter strategy is that it is untested in a general election, and it leaves him with insufficient nimble minds to attend to the things that the candidate simply does not have the time to do himself -- vetting a VP pick being the first major such task ahead of him.

The strength of this strategy is that it has worked for him so far, and will be difficult for Clinton strategists to deal with within their conventional framework of how to run a campaign. Clinton's staff is not particularly adept, and she is, herself, a terrible campaigner.

Will be interesting to see how he plays it.