I just made fun of a local gang member on the internet and he says his people will be meeting with me soon

I just made fun of a local gang member on the internet and he says his people will be meeting with me soon.

I have access to a firearm at home if they show up at my house along with a german shepard.

What do /b?

Attached: stock-photo-hostage-of-terrorist-or-burglar-threatening-with-gun-isolated-on-white-background-486264 (450x319, 25K)

open the door, drop your pants, start jacking on ur cock.

Suicides the way

Whatever faggot you're just mad because you're a normie without a hot girlfriend. My girlfriend is so fucking hot that just looking at her sweet glistening snizz would make a faggot like you blower your head off with a 12 gauge because you know deep down your cock would never penetrate something as beautiful as her glorious puss. I bet a faggot like you is a virgin too. Fuck you for thinking I look anything below an 8/10. If I was single I would take so much strange that you and the rest of the normie fags would turn to homosexuality because I'd be taking all the tang. Luckily for you I'm not single. Luckily for you I have smoking hot babe. A hot babe that I can go home to and give her the baby yogurt she craves. Yeah that's right faggot, she also LOVES sex. Hard to find a woman these days that craves doing the ole tango like my girlfriend does. Fuck you, fuck you normie, and you better fucking pray to Buddha, Allah, Jesus, Satan, or whoever you fucks pray to that your boy never becomes single. FUCK YOU!

Kill them, kill them all.

This is called white mans burden. It is the closest to God you can get son. Tell your women to get in the basement lock the door and prepare the house for offensive and defensive positions. Hold your firearm with pride as you a free man know the minorities about to attack you will be banished back to mexican hell because the future is your woman downstairs able to take your seed and it will either be you or the 6+ some mexicans that will assuredly gang rape them whoever attains victory. Save the proof of him making threats print them out and send them to your lawyer with instructions to send it to newspapers in case of your death. Now you are truly experiencing freedom as you are now licensed to kill anything that walks on your property. You can blow the heads off minorities without any restrictions so it is up to you to get your kill angles set and some sort of kevlar in the side of the walls. They will first open fire through the windows. Board them up. Keep a killcount in your head son. Do the white race proud.

KYS

Make an anonymous tip about some people sneaking around houses and peering in windows on your street, they'll add your street to the patrol. Don't answer for them and let the cops inevitably harass them, likely they're felons with weapons and/or carrying drugs.

Attached: Untitled.png (369x313, 27K)

Hail fucking Hitler 88 Checked

Lmao nigga just yell ur granny triple tranny and watch them drop dead.

Strike first. Strike hard.

>inplying niggers know how to work a computer

Just fucking lock the doors and shoot them if they come. Also its the internet what the fuck will they do?

>call him shut the fuck up
>say u children his mother stomach
>say him homo with friends
>shot other friend members

I have russia but how i do it for people who fuck me!

Which gang are those faggots claiming?

throw some marbles on your porch, it will get them for sure

Attached: 1502322576242.jpg (195x179, 36K)

Have them cuck you, faggot.

This will mostly like save your life, if they are wannabe gamgsters, if they are prison hardened and know about taking a few dicks they'll join in.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-12-29-20-41-31-1.png (1374x943, 517K)

Kill yourself because your a huge faggot

pay 5 of the biggest scariest neighbors you know to stand at your house for a bit

Attached: 1519091708420.gif (248x203, 96K)

>get gun
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur

Obvious answer, there’s no stopping it now. Come back with some more insults online and hunker down and just make sure they get all the way in your house before you light them up.

Whatever faggot you're just mad because you're a normie without a hot girlfriend. My girlfriend is so fucking hot that just looking at her sweet glistening snizz would make a faggot like you blower your head off with a 12 gauge because you know deep down your cock would never penetrate something as beautiful as her glorious puss. I bet a faggot like you is a virgin too. Fuck you for thinking I look anything below an 8/10. If I was single I would take so much strange that you and the rest of the normie fags would turn to homosexuality because I'd be taking all the tang. Luckily for you I'm not single. Luckily for you I have smoking hot babe. A hot babe that I can go home to and give her the baby yogurt she craves. Yeah that's right faggot, she also LOVES sex. Hard to find a woman these days that craves doing the ole tango like my girlfriend does. Fuck you, fuck you normie, and you better fucking pray to Buddha, Allah, Jesus, Satan, or whoever you fucks pray to that your boy never becomes single. FUCK YOU!

place some fake survielance signs in obvious spots that say everything you do is being recorded

Attached: 1503638595692.png (1363x1470, 137K)

Lol bragging about his mtf gf.

inb4 op is like in his 30s and he fucked with the wrong person for real and hes gon die real soon

Attached: 1475707895639.jpg (750x733, 91K)

lol he talked shit to some kid on halo that told him hes in a gang and now op is all scared

Attached: 1433021680139.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

>I have access to a firearm at home if they show up at my house along with a german shepard.

COME AT ME BRO

Attached: 1009873_666340910043383_1602119923_n.jpg (600x450, 84K)

Pop a cap in his ass

Attached: IMG_20180327_011449_e.png (800x600, 427K)

Kill and fuck their dead bodies, be careful not to get gay.

Attached: 1522129428040.jpg (512x548, 16K)

kill yourself in a way that frames him for it, then he'll be sorry