Are there people who unironically think we will win against the beaners on sunday?

Are there people who unironically think we will win against the beaners on sunday?

You're gonna get swept putos, expect us

Yes.

Stop whining before this F R I E N D L Y is even played godddddd.

You Americans are wierd. Your team always has this attitude of keeping up with the best of the best in every tournament but still you whine about losing days before this game is played?!

Where is your attitude?

I

BELIEVE

>we

Beaner game means nothing if we win Thursday
We need to have all of our attention towards Trinidad

It's not a friendly, it's a World Cup qualifier, and a very important one for us. I'm not a defeatist like some people on here, but it's not a stretch to think that we might lose and then not qualify.

This. If somehow Trinidad gets a meme point there you should really start getting worried. Don't underestimate caribbean vudu

The US destroyer will player. No chance Mexico loses

Even better. The last time I remember the US losing against a joke team in a serious match was against Vietnam.

And Mexico is nothing but a joke team at this point. What do you fear? Chicharito?

This
Puligod will make the Mexicans beg for a wall to keep us out

Mexico's current crop is massively underrated and can do some damage, it's just that their coach is tactical tryhard who keeps rotating players without a purpose.

>And Mexico is nothing but a joke team at this point. What do you fear? Chicharito?

If Mexico is a joke, then the whole continent is a joke. Mexico is top at the hexagonal. They are clearly the team to beat

>This Engrish.

You have to stay there, we don't want you here either

Why don't we just give Chicanos a country? It's clearly a large enough population at this point.

Based on what? Mexico has been playing much better than the previous qualifiers.

>If Mexico is a joke, then the whole continent is a joke
I mean yeah

Don't give them ideas. One of this days they will want to independence for Texas or something.

Yep and Mexico has been dominating the region so far. I would be surprised if US wins this sunday

Just give them both Baja Californias. Separate enough from the rest of the continent and easy to control them.