Alright. Doctors and nurses of Sup Forums I recently sprained my ankle. Like it happened yesterday about 4 P.M...

Alright. Doctors and nurses of Sup Forums I recently sprained my ankle. Like it happened yesterday about 4 P.M. Today it still hurt until about two hours ago. An hour ago whenever any weight is applied, there is a dull tingling on the top of my foot. Is there something fuckered or am I just worried for nothing.

Attached: Ankle-Sprain-4.jpg (600x408, 161K)

Probably a pulled tendon? Nerve damage would be numbness or much higher pain.

Irreversible brain and nerve damage. Probs got a good dose of HPV too. Say your goodbyes.

It was pretty hard to bear moving on it until about an hour ago. which is odd. But you're right about that. I'm just wanting to make sure i've not fucked up worse than I already have by spraining it.

Aw shit man. Well I guess I need to say goodbye to everyone
Goodbye you and the one other poster. I'll miss you.

That's the calcaneus, the ankle is higher just above the contusion.

Picture is not my ankle. I don't really have a good camera and I couldn't be too bothered, but i do have a similar bruise. The sprained ankle is my left one, rolled about a good 90 degrees or so to the outside, spraining more of the inside edge.

Have your doctor do a scan for DVT (deep vein thrombosis) just to make sure you don't have a blood clot that could break away and lodge in your lungs, giving you a pulmonary embolism, or your brain, causing a stroke.

Good plan. Good luck, you'll need it!

Same thing happened to me while skating go get a scan possible fractures and Ligament damage

Attached: 17BA6D67-4A67-429D-BB48-06E2242F615D.jpg (1242x986, 348K)

Just keep walking on it you ll be fine

It is a sprain. An xray will confirm a fracture or not. You need to keep weight off it for at least a week. It is a little late but icing it 15 minutes on, 15 minutes off for a while will help.

Take it easy and don't over do it, this is an easy re-injury if you are not careful. Tensor it for a couple of days.

Thank you. I'm icing it now. c:

I didn't want too. Docs are expensive. But I guess I should.

Mine 3 weeks ago, no fractures, I had to go with it 6 miles, still hurts a little. No special treatment, just rest for a while user

Attached: DCE07681-6007-4B53-86DE-AF554E762288.jpg (4032x3024, 1.56M)

uhh i pulled a tendon or something it looked like that. but it was a little closer to the top side of my foot. ur pic looks like u pulled ur heel. im sure theres some important shit there that u can hurt though even though its a heel.

Dude, stop being a pussy. That's such a small sprain. Man the fuck up, and fill a bucket with water and ice and submerge your whole fucking foot. It will stop hurting in a day.

btw i didnt go to the doctor i just couldnt run or jump for like a month and a half. its easy to re injure it if you are stupid.

This will help. Has happened to me three times. Takes like a week to recover 100%

you'll be fine OP
drink 2 cups of bleach and check in with your GP tomorrow.

Thanks. I just wanted to make sure i havent fucked my shit up too bad. that's all.
Ironically that's exactly what i'm doing right now. Cause I dont have any proper ice packs or anything like that. Best way to fully ice yourself.
It is. I'm trying my hardest to keep it straight. I've got a wrap on it to help with that. I don't have a brace though.
Oh damn that sucks. I'll do this then. Thanks!
Oh shit how did I not realize. This is the answer to every pain too. Fuck me silly I'll get right on it!