Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBt6ufCpbVs
youtube.com/watch?v=BKaL7WL-onI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol looks like retarded owen wilson

RIP pewdie pie

I do

Reactionary rock/soul/funk revival.

Hopefully something with less facial tattoos because holy shit, this lil peep guy who seems to have exploded on social media after dying is cringe as fuck.

Post-trap

It's gonna be better than the original thing- sound familiar?

Lil Pewdiepie

Wrong. Reactionary soundcloud vaportrap fused with metal

Grime.

Ironic Gospel

is this pewdiepie?

That looks like pew die pie with retarded face tattoos

why is there a gun pointing at his head

my parents and their friends already invented it in new orleans 25 years ago.

still going strong literally every day on the porches in my neighborhood. 7th ward.

youtube.com/watch?v=KBt6ufCpbVs

I'm excited for post-rap
How soon do you think it will happen?

pew
die
pie
?

see
Literally post-rap.

Honestly, modern grime and trap have basically converged into one genre at this point.

rape

It won't blow up until whiteboys copy it like everything else in America

Is that literally just a painting of pewdiepie?

youtube.com/watch?v=BKaL7WL-onI
happened years ago but didn't catch on
edm trap was blowing up in my town and i had a couple of events where we played bounce but there wasn't really much interest, fucking germans

That's the joke lol. The guys name is Lush who does satirical graffiti shitposts world wide. He even did some BASED tags on Israel's illegal border wall.

Imminently. I'd give it 2 or 3 years to really blow up, though. Trap, soundcloud rap, and the like are quickly dying, with these diss tracks everywhere and Lil Peep's death. And with slightly more "out-there" rappers gaining more and more momentum (Danny Brown, Milo, Clipping, Lil Ugly Mane, Death Grips), I think hip-hop's gonna get real weird over the next few years.

I don't like a lot of "out there" style approaches in rap it doesn't mesh well often

Well I expect the formula to be perfected over the next few years. A lot of the artists I listed are still very conventional (I'm looking at you Danny Brown), but I imagine post-rappers will cease to be influenced by golden age hip-hop, and instead find inspiration in other genres, similar to how the progressive rock artists of the early 70s removed the blues influence from their music and instead found inspiration in classical and jazz. When they finally start looking forward, I figure it will mesh a lot better.

kpop unironically
can't wait for the punk phase of that

Oh god no. Kpop and punk are the two most shallow, style-over-substance genres I can think of. A combination of the two would be even worse.

>What comes after rap?

Heavily sedated black men mumbling, and it's auto-tuned.

Ascended rock that goes borrows heavily from classical/romantic music.

yes thats the joke you stupid faggots

?

>Ascended rock
I hope I die before that happens.

it didn't work in metal