Why is this a meme?

Why is this a meme?

newfag
bc Sup Forums literally at one point would just post the album cover by itself over and over in various threads.

It's a shitty album that Sup Forums pretends is great as a prank on newcomers, sorta like boku no battletoads from other boards

album is p good actuallee

this is actually incorrect

nice b8

its a pretty good album that holds up despite autists attempts to run it into the ground

bc it's a good album with a few very distinct and unusual qualities that also make it "memeable".

like part of it is that it's a pretty good album. part of it is that the dude has a funny voice. probably like 70% of it is shit like "I LOVE YOU JESUS CHURIIIIIIIIST" and "semen stains the mountaintops". kind of a perfect storm to become a meme in a """"""community"""""" like this.

>""""""community""""""
what does he mean by this?

no but srsly, this is spot on. This subreddit is pretty hostile towards one another. The recent deaths of artists have really showcased that. Everyone is fighting over who's death is more sad and it's pathetic.

>subreddit

what level of b8 are you on i honestly don't have access to it

im on 2 hours of sleep and lots of coffee level
this is a legit picture of me, i meant board.

Hmm that's too bad, I once coveted your b8 prowess

i was tempted to roll with it but im an honest man

almost too bad, that was some artisanal b8

im still getting replies arent i?

fuck I had forggotten about the semen staining the mountaintops
what was the madman thinking

>>>>>>>>semen stains the mountain tops.

p much just "I LOVE YOU JESUS CHURIIIIIIIIST" and occationally "semen stains the mountaintops" was spammed, besides those lines the main meme aspect was basically just the cover being posted, once again

It's an album that shouldn't be as good as it is, making it easy for contrarians to start a debate
about it. It also has a lot of meme lyrics and unique, memeable artwork.

The meme has lost its steam

I mean...so did I 3 hours into fucking your sister last night but...
I still enjoyed it

Oh fuck it makes sense now

I listened to it a couple of days ago thinking it was nothing special, not bad but not something I would go out of my way to listen to.

But it actually perfectly fits here holy shit

but u can't go back in time and stop me from bond burgering your dear sister just last night

This

i read this as "dead sister"
woulda been better tbqh

Am I the only one here who thinks the album is gross? The worst part is that it has good lyrics but the meaning is disgusting in a bad way. The guy just wants to fuck a fucked up kid.

(you)

Aeroplane Over the Sea is so shit. Neutral Milk Hotel is shit. All it is some braindead British main singing about borderline schitzo ideas to two chords in 4/4. Does John or Jeff or whatever his name is know anything about music theory? If I ever met him in real life, I would tell him to listen to break core. It’s a much more revolutionary and interesting genre than folk shit will ever be. Objectively better time signatures make a better song. Also what’s with the distorted guitars? It adds nothing to the genre and actually brings the genre back a few notches to 90s pop like Nirvana or Tool where they had heavy distortion. Jeff Magnum can suck my cock. Fuck this album, and fuck everyone who likes this basic white boy ass indie album. You’re all either pretentious pieces of shits or you literally nothing about music. It’s basic Sup Forumscore at it’s best. I’m going to go listen to real music. Something out of 4/4.

You sure showed him, user. Now come back inside to get your crackers and juice.

I'm the only cracker that got this guy's sister's pussy juice last night

i like this album and it's appreciated also at not-chan sites

Why is the Milk Neutral?

berhaps its the name of a Hotel "The Neutral Milk Hotel"

okay.

But why is the milk neutral? You did not answer my question.

fuck Sup Forums always has the smart asses.
Its the name of a hotel so the name doesn't have to make sense, as long as the word 'hotel' is still there.

WHY IS IT NEUTRAL

It’s milk so it can’t be political or take side because it isn’t alive?

>subreddit
god tier bait

"neutral milk hotel" literally means penis, give it some thought

Oh Comely isn’t 4/4

neither is The Fool

Still doesn't explain how milk can be neutral

because its not being ejaculated, its dormant

First half is amazing, actually.

ph levels dude. Milk is usually around 6.7, very close to the neutral ph of 7.

it's literally vomit in audio form, same reason gentoo is a meme on Sup Forums

What if its a Milk Hotel that is neutral.

haha spooky

because Sup Forums pretends to be hip but its still only of nu-male soyboys and fedoras

because some white kid made an album about wanting to fuck a 50 year dead, 14 year old jewish girl
thats memey