I dunno where to ask so I do it here, pls somewhat serious answers

I dunno where to ask so I do it here, pls somewhat serious answers.

I read that certain strains make you euphoric or more energetic. So I wanted to try this out. I smoked 1-3 J every day for 3 weeks. White widow and Super silver haze. I love the buzz and the intense of music when I'm high but I'm always sleepy and want to chill in a bed or gaame vidya. But I never felt euphoric or ergetized, only a bit happy and of course an intense buzz. I smoke like 0.3g per J. Did I expect the unexpectable with cannabis?

Attached: Cannabis rgbspace-4921x2769-637x358.jpg (637x358, 68K)

The most euphoric high for me was with cluster bomb. White widow was semi euphoric too, though.

>strain
your dealer just makes shit up and sells it. Or maybe his supplier does, either way, it's mostly bullshit

this

My friend you won't experience euphoria unless you move onto some harder drugs. For me my all time favorite highs was when I'd get high on painkillers, the warm fuzzy feeling tingles all over your body, the same feeling you get right after you cum but that's just the physical feeling, the euphoria is like being so incredibly happy, just a rush of positive emotions and feeling. It's like the feeling of love without attachment, just that sense of pure Bliss, like everything is perfect. Combined with the warm tinglys is 10/10, but then I had withdrawals and realized I was basically a few weeks away from probably trying heroin so I quit that shit. Stick with weed man, some drugs are awesome but you don't want to get hooked on them. I'm just over a year sober and I feel great, weed is fun to get high on but also pretty easy to quit physically (it's still mentally addictive but when I quit I was in a healthy relationship so that distracted me) just have fun with what you're doing. Don't mess with coke, painkillers, Xanax but if you want maybe try LSD

It's a reputable seller on dnm

I tried Xan several times but all what happend was a good sleep for 9 hours kek

Smoke dmt op crazy strain sensory overload.

>how does botany work

Honestly most of that strain shit is just that, it's shit. Yes different plants will have slightly different highs, but these people making it out like you can just list off the effects you want and have the perfect, curated hubba bubba OG bullshit kush custom tailored for you are talking out of their asses.

Is it really that crazy to believe that plants can vary in millions of ways? Even if you simplify it into just CBD/THC count there's a lot of difference between strains and how that can affect you

>weed dealer
>reputable business
okay

there's something to it, but it's exaggerated

>strains exist at least when you're buying pounds you plebs

I read your other response assuming you are the same person and I see where you were coming from now

Most people mix it with weed and drinking and stupid shit happens. the whole thing with Xanax is people are all, "well you have to mix it with stuff, or else you'll just fall asleep" which is pretty dangerous

Also should add; I used to sell pot and myself and many other dealers would just make up cool sounding names or call it White widow or OG to fool gullible fags. My favourite was selling frostbitten weed as purple kush lol

There isn't a strain of weed that makes you energetic. I've smoked for 15 years and I haven't found such a thing, weed makes you drowsy.

>what is sativa

pro tip. wanna get a mind high? don't smoke. combustion releases the CBD which you DON'T want (it makes you lethargic and is useful for pain relief) but mind highs are pure THC- vapourize at 200c (on Arizer EQ best setting is 208c to compensate for cyclone bowl heat leakage.

I get energetic everytime im high

This. As much as amerifags like to make out that different strains are wildly different in effects, they aren't. I've grown sativas, indicas and hybrids but the effect is always the same, with maybe the exception of strength variances.

It's all marketing, amerifats buzz off that shit. People will sell anything and give it a stupid name, round here in Sheffield there are people paying £30/gram for "Cali Orange" or "Stardawg", but I know full well that the £170/oz blueberry shit I'm getting is better.

>Sativa makes you energetic

Ok, maybe in the same way beer makes you more alert than vodka.

some people are just wired differently. those with ADHD THC will make invincible hyperfocused who can slow down the perception of time with their mind

Sativa is higher in THC, ergo.

It's cannabis.

It makes you sleepy. I've never tried a strain of weed that makes me want to go run laps at the track.

Ergo what? THC = Energy?

I tried Vaporizer and this shit is a meme. It uses up the weed way too fast although I set the temperature at 180c°

I too was conned into the vape meme. Its good but i agree, doesn't seem near as "efficient" as some would suggest.

Someone here any experience with Amnesia Haze? Just ordered some grams and I hope it'll be like super silver haze or better. The first 3 times I smoked Super Silver Haze I got tinglings in my whole body which felt incredible with music but I was also unable to function like a human beeing lol.

Yeah and the high effect is way stronger for me through smoking (although I hate smoking. That's probably why I'll have a hard time to get addicted to this)

More than likely, this. There are some differences between strains but for the most part, I don't give a fuck what it's named or hybridized with, I just want it to get me high. Weed has been around way long before you hippies started naming it after niggers