PP vs NRA death match

PP vs NRA death match
who would win?

Attached: pp-vs-nra.jpg (500x333, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/news/2016/11/the-nra-placed-big-bets-on-the-2016-election-and-won-almost-all-of-them/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/planned-parenthood-2016-election_us_57377096e4b060aa781a7f21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NRA. Guns are a constitutional right. Killing babies is not.

but then why is the government giving pp money and not the NRA? Seems like abortion is more protected than the right to bare arms.

Don't have an answer for you, to be fair, but hopefully that changes soon.

I have a God-given right to kill any baby I want

Who's going to stop me, you?

every society have scapegoats and holiness
abortion is sacred

PP
can kill the NRA members before they are born

Wait... Which God? Are you insane or a gay crocodile?

>what if pp had a time machine . . .

Attached: 1466376985585s.gif (262x200, 498K)

PP provides services that help everyone.
NRA provides stickers to rednecks.

Services beat stickers, sorry.

>killing babies is a service that helps everyone

One of these makes the world a better place by killing tens of thousands of future criminals in the womb. The other fights legal battles against legislation it wrote and supported 50 years ago.

How about we just keep both. That way I can defend my home from niggers abd peacekeepers, and I won't be getting letters from Teen Moms

One kills babies and the other protects civil rights

now that I'm done with you, you may fuck off

I'm just gonna leave this here for ya
>inb4 fake news Sup Forumstards

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-27-07-59-25.png (480x854, 97K)

Has has a demonstratable effect on crime rates. It turns out unwanted kids from poor people turn out to be criminals at a higher rate.

If the republicucks were at all consistent in thier ideology they would support putting tax payer funded birth control vending machines all over the place where poor people are. Like every Walmart and bus station. But no they rather flog a religious stance for sinister reasons and bitch about poor people, blacks and immigrants

>0.05 has been added to your shareblue account

Easy. PP kills all NRA members in utero and wins in the long run.

I support free birth control and abortions for niggers

Guns are religious?
I support both, so I and any other citizen can defend themself, and there are less sisteraunts and brotheruncles.

Again, this is misleading. Notice how PP's total is based on the "2016 elections", and the NRAs is based on "current members of Congress".

I agree we should be allowed to have guns. I have 4 of them. Sensible to restrictions would help. Cars have seatbelts, airbags, you must be trained to operate one on public roads and the world is a better place for it.

As for the babies. I personally don't agree with it but then again I have a cock. Leave it up to others what they do with thier life and family planning. You can't be all govt be bad and then want that same govt to at force of violence to make someone raise a kid they didn't want and you refuse to help pay for

>my side is good, with a nuanced truth that is simpler than black and white

>your side is evil, and kicks puppies.
>and racist

This, PP also supports this.

I'd let PP free in the trailer park and the ghetto. With as much tax money as they fucking wanted.
We'd have a fucking utopia in 20-30 years.

I'd rather get some dogecoin, I've never even heard of shareblue.

I believe guns and abortions should remain legal and accessible.
That is all.

Fake news, folks...Fake news. SAD!

Guns are a tool like a screwdriver.
Abortocenterists are religious and literally what is destroying the republicuck party.

literal tard lol

> Seems like abortion is more protected
this retarded

this retarded

sure kid

your mother should have listened

when you're this retarded

this retarded

Implying I'm a leftist. I'm about as centerist as you can get but what I definitely am is as far from authoritarian as one can be. You get guns and others can abort thier kids and still others can dress as animals and fuck each other.

We are all experts in how best to run our life. I don't want the government telling me how to live mine unless it is protecting others against force and fraud. Smash the State

this retarded

This
>If it isn't broken, don't try to fix it until it is
>inb4 either are broken
>implying you're not just attacking a scapegoat hiding the real issues behind people's personal decisions.
People aren't statistics, there's specific reasons behind things that won't go away because it's made slightly harder by taking away rights to tools.

this retarded

this retarded

How is it in St.Petersburg? We just got some rain. How much snow is on the ground?

this retarded

this retarded
watch out the russians are everywhere

when all you can do is repeat those who are better than you

How are you doing Boris?

Ah. The abortion == murder thing I don't understand. They're not even conscious at that point. For guns, I don't think reasonsible adults should be unarmed treated as children. Being mature is knowing how to not use your weapons. Being wise is having them prepared in case they're ever needed.

PP and NRA are both on the same side.

PP helps you kill criminals before they are born, the NRA helps you kill criminals after they are born.

Single mothers raise criminals, they should get all the abortions they want. The NRA ensures law abiding citizens are able to carry guns legally and defend themselves. Because criminals are going to carry guns regardless of law.

Attached: 1516770320793.gif (285x171, 982K)

Hi

You are all drawing the wrong insight to this graphic (filled with incorrect info).

Planned Parenthood paid for election messaging.

NRA bought politicians.

Who'd win? NRA.

Why? Bought politicians.

PP's mistake is educating the voter instead of buying the government.

For the sake of debate, who wins death match? The real one? PP. Political momentum is on their side. The younger generations are on their side. NRA is one of the last gasps of the boomers. Nothing more.

when you're this retarded

the same would apply to abortion

>NRA bought politicians
sure kid
stay mad

>NRA bought politicians
something else you can't prove

i'm 24 and i became an NRA member last week.
I graduated, have a job and live on my own.
Gun rights are important to me.

Attached: 3-23-2018.png (1080x709, 582K)

Yes but everyone comes with needed bits to make half a baby. Reproductive control and rights is going to be a much harder topic because anyone can and will upload babies.

Lulz, sheeplefag, keep sucking that corporate cock, you fucking cuck.
Look I love abortions just as much as the next married guy that loves fucking young dumb sluts with no condoms on the side. But to say NRA is a "boomers" thing and PP isn't, is just balls crazy retarded. PP means so much more to boomers than any other generation. And if you don't realize that you should familiarize yourself with the business end of a shotgun to prevent your genes from accidentally spreading that stupidity.

Oh, by the way way, both groups are dumb. You can have guns and cheap abortion if people were smart enough to work together. But since you want to suck the politicalcoin dick of the "two-party" system. Nothing will get done, and you'll all die miserable blaming "the other side" for getting in the way, when it was everyone's inability to work together for the greater good.

You kids have a good night now, I hope I pissed all you idiots off.

That's not what centrist means you retard.
>protecting others from force and fraud
Except babies?

This man speaks the truth

>they're not even conscious at that point
Ah, so if I want to murder them, I should knock them out first so I can only be charged with assault
This retarded

Babies can live outside the womb. The word you are looking for is fetus. Late term abortion is repugnant but IDGAF about first term

Is that so?

opensecrets.org/news/2016/11/the-nra-placed-big-bets-on-the-2016-election-and-won-almost-all-of-them/

Hmmm. I guess it can be proven.

Congrats kid. They are important to me as well. I own 6 different firearms. That does not mean I can't be honest with myself about the demographics and the power of buying politicians.

Here's the deal, the Boomers are the reason the NRA is staying financially afloat. You are correct, they are the reason PP exists as well. No debate there.

What my failed attempt to make a point was intending to state is: Of these two groups, which are the Millennials (and younger) more likely to continue to support?

The NRA, or PP?

Let's not kid ourselves. The boomers are starting to die out. Trust me, I know. My parents are boomers and one is dead. As are multiple aunts and uncles.

Gen X is meaningless in terms of numbers and impact on big picture things (story of my life).

That leaves the younger generations as numerically dominant. So we can look at who they are, how they tend to line up politically, etc. and start making clean predictions about t he landscape of politics in the next 10 years.

More liberal organizations are likely to do well. More conservative organizations are likely to decline.

Too late on my genes - but as a third generation member of the United States Army, and the sole possessor of my dead father's shotgun, that I fully intend to hand down to my son - I'm not going to disrespect everything he taught me to commit convenient suicide for you. Thanks, but no.

I agree, both groups are dumb. Everyone is pretty fucking dumb these days. Polarization makes that clear.

This does not mean we can't be honest about demographics and voting trends and see clearly which of these two organizations is going to do well as the Boomers die out.

Sorry, you didn't piss me off. Your hopes are dashed.

sure kid
stay retarded

By what metric can a baby survive outside the womb? It's certainly not independent. The only reason babies can be born so early is by advances in science, how does that determine anything about the morality of murder?

>power of buying politicians
like the money hillary got from saudi arabia?

>Sorry, you didn't piss me off. Your hopes are dashed
makes great argument. finishes with massivly retarded ending

>Planned Parenthood paid for election messaging.

>NRA bought politicians.

So when the NRA does it, it is buying a politician, but when planned parenthood does it, it's just paying for election messages

huffingtonpost.com/entry/planned-parenthood-2016-election_us_57377096e4b060aa781a7f21

>So,,,He was behind of it??

Attached: 5tjybjt2zkm52543837000000.jpg (805x608, 41K)

Yup.

Had she won the election they'd gain influence. What's your point there? Other than Hillary sucked?

Hey now, we can't let quality stand on it's own or the conversations would start getting useful.

I like you

well since you missed it

sure kid

As in has never had a single thought, theres nothing to miss. At that point, literally just a parasetic mass.

you were that mass at one time

> be me. Make point about NRA handing $$ directly to politicians while PP uses it to influence voters.
> back that point with a link showing NRA funding individual politicians to the tune of millions when challenged.
> See someone link to article proving PP spent money trying to influence voters, not politicians, as proof that they buy politicians.

Image is relevant.

Attached: Tommy Lee Jones.jpg (600x518, 40K)

>using opensecrets.org as a source
>expecting other people to respect it as a source
>being this retarded
>this retarded
this retarded

>PP

Pee pee

hee hee

Attached: 1521495243773.jpg (981x787, 111K)

>They weren't babies they were high school students

>Image is relevant
matches your post

so?

Coat hangers vs guns
Uh guns you twit

These are the NRA's bithes

Attached: NRAs bitches.jpg (750x421, 75K)

>Sorry, you didn't piss me off. Your hopes are dashed.
damn user, you were close to having a good post here
now this retarded

Nope. The constitions says 'right to bear arms when in a militia'

Attached: imamilitia2.jpg (427x332, 21K)

Attached: 3ohfif.jpg (540x497, 58K)

>The NRA used money to influence voters
>PP used money to influence voters
But somehow it is quite different?

>Make point about NRA handing $$ directly to politicians while PP uses it to influence voters.
Yet you provide no evidence

Planned Parenthood can only kill at spawn, NRA has guns so I think NRA wins if they can escape the womb

so weak
stay mad princess

sure kid

>escape the womb
you went full retard

funny how you won't refute this.
go ask your mom if you were a "choice"

It depends whether you're counting human deaths or blobs of cells deaths.

I'm not sure why you use a piece of paper like mana from the heavens. The constitution is a living document, meaning it can change. People wrote the constitution. People are fallible. That's why they are AMENDMENTS.
Also fuck your pro-life standpoint. You fucks don't give a shit about the baby once it actually pops out.

>MORE DEMOCRAT MONEY LAUNDERING

Remember ACORN? Same fucking deal. They got Obama elected, and he tried to give them billions in fake stimulus cash.

>blobs of cells deaths
the mental gymnastics

>You fucks don't give a shit about the baby once it actually pops out
this triggered

I'm pretty sure an embryo is not a human. That thing is not even "alive" until it's born.
>thinking a blob of cells is a fully formed baby
The mental gymnastics