Tfw didn't have a sexual relationship with a hot teacher

>tfw didn't have a sexual relationship with a hot teacher

Attached: nice.png (650x594, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

popnewsmagazine.com/arkansas-high-school-teacher-25-slept-with-4-teen-boy-students-2-in-same-night-cops-say/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so progressive

Sleeping with your student is better than sleeping with your teacher anyways.

Attached: CA421901-3352-406A-8BFE-97D46941E455.jpg (751x1334, 250K)

damn man kid will have a memory for life what a lucky guy

shouldnt ruin her life over it though especially as she aint uggo

Let this be a lesson to the future fathers of sons. Teach your kids to keep their fucking mouths shut if somehow they manage to pull this shit off.

Make sure you put the situation in proper context of course, but let them know that down the road, that shit is gonna be a good story

Attached: missemma.jpg (2000x2000, 503K)

We're talking about a thirteen year old staying quiet about getting a blowjob from his teacher.

No amount of teaching and raising is going to make that possible.

Attached: 1291747134.png (490x972, 518K)

That’s up to you as a parent. Make sure you have open communication with your kids, and tell them if they want it to happen again, to keep it to themselves.

And considering there are grown ass adults that brag about the whores they lay like people care to hear, yeah no.

>tfw you're were an unattractive teenager so there's no point in being sad you missed out

Attached: 1293924632791s.jpg (126x126, 2K)

Ariel Nikas the TA that made calculus worth it

Attached: 74B60554-DCD1-4E00-A57F-707CE2028617.png (640x1136, 780K)

That fucking wide mouth can satisfy a horse cock. Wonder why she lowered herself to spaghetti dicks...

testing pls ignore

Attached: prof2.webm (390x810, 602K)

somebody drop an umbilicle cord out this cunt

Sheeeiiit. You may judge liberals and progress, but my school was full of old white geezers. You kids are lucky today.

popnewsmagazine.com/arkansas-high-school-teacher-25-slept-with-4-teen-boy-students-2-in-same-night-cops-say/

Attached: cats-1.jpg (411x718, 42K)

>tfw in highschool i had a young hot teacher that was very close to in the summer break i literally drink coffee with here more than 10 times and we spend time together
>tfw i was from the "cool kids" and didnt really care about her because i got attention from girls my age
>tfw now i realize i could easy fuck her and i can never turn back the time

Attached: baww.jpg (600x600, 47K)

use to date a 12 year old when i was 24. sort of like a teacher. we mostly smoked weed and played games though lel

You're an idiot. It has nothing to do with parenting and everything to do with the kids ego basically getting pumped along with his cock.

Are you saying that a parent or parenting in general has no influence on how a child acts or perceives the world around him? That’s mighty short sighted friend.

Of course not. Hitler's father used to beat him every day. And yet he did nothing wrong.

>hurr ur just a bad parent

I just understand how people work. You're actually fucking stupid if you think having a little sit down is gonna keep little Johnny from telling all his buddies Mrs.Applebottom sucked his cock dry. That's now how teens work boyo.

You say you understand how people work while making vast generalizations about kids. How many girls get fucked way too young and don’t say anything to anyone? If little Johnny is so excited about getting his dick sucked, why wouldn’t telling him that if he wants to happen again, to keep his fucking mouth shut? What happened to character these days?

All this teachers where the nerd girls growing up that boys didnt care about. And when they grow up start teaching this shit happens when some school boy start to mess with them be flirty and give them attention.

For real. 90 percent of underage females are with or were with dudes at least 10 years older.

It does beg to question

Why go through college to be a teacher just to risk jail time?

Why don't these sexy teachers fuck guys their own age?

Was this their plan all along to fuck young boys?

How immature do you have to be to be seduced by a 13 year old student

If you are that immature how did you become a teacher?

Its highly unlikely that there are just sexy pedo women out there...but damn...just fat old teachers back in my day.

I don’t know about 90% but the only time you hear about it is when it was rape, or “rape”, and even then it’s not reported as much as it should be

The act itself is taboo and lends itself to happening quite often because of that, and a most of these teachers get into teaching just to be around kids that would find them extremely attractive

you are getting way over with the % and the age but its true to some extend and the reason for it is females mature more early than males.

>just tell him not to talk about it
>he'll listen

Kek. Holy Kek.

Is it wrong that I want to initiate one? I'm fully capable. I'm able to hold more intelligent conversations than my peers and because my Jewish and freemason bourgeoisie parents have given me free range, it doesn't seem to matter so much where I stay and if I leave.

I've changed the nature of a relationship with a teacher before, but not romantically or sexually. I would talk to one of my former science teachers everyday in Junior High, and eventually I told her I wanted to go to church with her, being the retarded Pentecostal that I was. I ended up converting to Augsburg Catholicism and here a few years later, I'm literally living with her as my godmother after my parents are in Colorado for both the money and cannabis.

There's also another teacher now who several naive people think is my uncle. I talk to him about politics and religion each day before and after school. He's the fat, lazy liberal type who hardly shaves and his wife left him, most likely for a nigger. I've been with him in his car before and we now give each other things often. I'm the president of the club he sponsors and wants to grow, despite the fact that I'm the only one who shoes up the majority of the time.

Case in point, I saw a who teacher I don't have working as a waitress at an Italian restaurant in a town thirty minutes east of mine. I believe she's one of those shitty teachers that teach courses with no substance, so they get paid little. It would then make sense that she would need to work another job to make ends meet. She's so young and pretty that for a while I assumed she was a student. I'm thinking of her as having potential.

There's also a different science teacher who's in her mid to early twenties. She jogs in tight leggings around my original neighborhood and I would always see her. Just the other day, I stopped the car and spoke with her. She's so fucking THICC too. Damn, her fucking thighs.

Should I pursue this or what, Sup Forums?

Attached: 1522125022437m.jpg (1024x1013, 79K)

So attention whoring once again?

pretty much

its like a daddy issue

Try both of the latter most, and whichever one caves first, go for her.

N I C E
I
C
E

>Why go through college to be a teacher just to risk jail time?
I don’t think it’s calculated, I think it’s more a risk taking adrenaline rush.

>Why don't these sexy teachers fuck guys their own age?
They can and probably do, but again, it dosent have the same taboo when there’s no risk

>Was this their plan all along to fuck young boys?
Might have been fetishized before hand, but I doubt that’s the reason they got into teaching

>How immature do you have to be to be seduced by a 13 year old student
I would assume that they did most of the seducing. Something about the kid caught their attention and they built it up

>If you are that immature how did you become a teacher?
Their sexual preferences don’t really correlate with their work ethic or intelligence. They could be an amazing teacher but love the idea of blowing some kids mind in the bed. That’s like saying how can you be a great chef if you have a foot fetish, there’s no connection.

Most female teachers get through college easy and don't have real aspirations to teach. Also, they used to get fucked on the regular while there. Now their access to cock has diminished so they turn to their students for fresh cock.

My problem was i never had a hot teacher.

I didn’t say just tell him, I said raise him.

I just waited until I graduated to fuck my teacher. Not because I cared about her career, but because I could exploit her low self esteem for a place to live after high school and the bragging rights of fucking the hot teacher.

God I miss her.

This. Always had some ugly/old cunt.

>So,,,He was behind of it??

Attached: 5zbuu8laruri2543370000000.jpg (820x540, 41K)

>Mrs.

Imagine being the husband of this whore. I don't think I could live with myself.

so where are the nudes?

lmao she a soyboy

Attached: poiq.png (330x395, 281K)

Not worth

Still want to see.