the perfect rap duo does not ex-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5U7TcTnyymk&list=PLUfbFXuF8XYibPtyMwEsWPAf
youtube.com/watch?v=TftTOHN-Wv8
youtube.com/watch?v=8-XEyuGX8ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well, literally

kek

Memes aside they really were fire together. They don't have a single bad song together

This song is too good
youtube.com/watch?v=5U7TcTnyymk&list=PLUfbFXuF8XYibPtyMwEsWPAf

Awful Things was kinda bad.

It's a shame Tracy wasn't on Girls instead of Horsehead, he's so trash.

who is the nigger on the right?

>Took her to the crib and I show her how I die
>Everynight

god damn

Lil Tracy always outshines Peep in the songs they have together. He's a little bitch for abandoning Peep though.

Horse Head is trash on Girls, but has some good stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=TftTOHN-Wv8

And him getting roasted for his physical appearance in the comments for this video is hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=8-XEyuGX8ec

I thought Peep abandoned him though.

Apparently Peep stole Tracy's style, barely gave him any credit or recognition ever and they almost completely removed Tracy from the video for Awful Things. Not cool.

lol

Tracy just go kill yourself you will never be relevant now that peep is dead

It really doesn't exist, not anymore, considering lil peep is a lil dead.

kek

Sorry but this guy's looks scream i dont rap emo shit. Literally the opposite of a lil peep idk how he has a following looking like claytus from kentucky

Holy fuck that HOW BADLY DO YOU WANT IT song is one of the shittest things I've ever heard.

Dudes face is fucked too

why did they break up?

How dare Tracy speak that way to our aryan prince.

Who does this uppity negro think he is? I would stomp this mongrel's head in for Peep.

is that real

I ain't usually on peep's side but what a dick. What caused him to hate so much?

!

Lil Tracy does drugs just as bad, if not worse than Lil Peep. Often he'll tweet stupid shit and then delete it when he's sober.

Besides, Tracy left Peep and GBC because he thought it was unfair that Peep was getting all the attention and wasn't using that attention to put more shine on him and others.

i can see tracy still being a breakout star. he has that kind of charisma...just needs that one hit or big feature

He could have being what lil yachty is instead of yachty but he fucked it up

"Nascarcore" LMFAO thanks user

This post is an atrocity exhibition.