[AMA] i'm the casting director in charge of finding crisis actors to push my client's agenda. Ask me anything!

[AMA] i'm the casting director in charge of finding crisis actors to push my client's agenda. Ask me anything!

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/florida/article/2018/mar/26/looking-facts-behind-rep-steve-king-facebook-post-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Fuck-you.png (398x331, 62K)

Attached: Never-Again.jpg (1024x666, 68K)

How much cock do you suck on a daily basis?

Attached: 39d.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

post links for videos of them getting trained. I saw one video of that guy but it disappeared off the interwebs.

Attached: whitemail.png (500x402, 110K)

Attached: 1522077559095.png (1200x800, 442K)

Attached: david-hogg-emma-gonzalez.jpg (960x540, 119K)

lmao
cant
stop
laughing

Attached: PLATOON.jpg (474x383, 21K)

looks like you want a ban on assault rifles!

Cuban spy, communist spys want your guns America.

>the irony of someone wearing a communist flag while calling for gun control. But sure, assume something that's not there."

>The Castro regime began the process of confiscating guns from citizens in 1959, said Sebastian A. Arcos, the associate director of the Cuban Research Institute at Florida International University.

>In a famous Jan. 8, 1959, speech, Fidel Castro said: "What do you want guns for?... To fight the revolutionary government that has the support of all the people?"
To this day, Cuba does not allow average citizens to have firearms, Arcos said.

politifact.com/florida/article/2018/mar/26/looking-facts-behind-rep-steve-king-facebook-post-/
secrets to supposedly help the country?

Attached: 33333.png (769x771, 754K)

>how many more

all of them

Stfu you mogoloid.

can you send me Delaney Tarr's nude photo?

Attached: tmp_Q3SYRR_4b8c45756bfd68ff_david_hogg_crisis_actor_stoneman_douglass_gun_control_Anderson_Cooper.jp (1500x740, 158K)

Have you met Soros personally, or are you just taking his money?

Op is confirmed.

Attached: 781305C2-9D7F-428F-832B-D864CD8BB08A.jpg (710x473, 102K)

I second this. She's pretty attractive for a troglodyte.

Sorry. It was one of our intern that got mad and published that crap. Had to take it down. It won't pop again. Luckily our client didn't not bother that much with that

Let's say that our client consider the communist excuse like a pretty good scapegoat!

Yeah I got a question: What compelled you to out yourself on Sup Forums? SAGED

is David's ass as loose as Emma's pussy?

Attached: lies donald trump.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Met with him a couple of time. Can't confirm of deny he is behind the Parkland. More detail in a couple of minutes

uh huh

Attached: lies joseph-goebbels.jpg (850x400, 57K)

that hogg kid looks like a rip-off of frankie munez from malcom in the middle

What's Ema's number? I wanna fuck her

Attached: Accuse others of what youre guilty of - goebells.jpg (1080x1080, 157K)

What's the most morally corrupt agenda you've ever witnessed
be it yourself
or from across the pond

If she woulda made it you wiuld not be around

Attached: image.jpg (750x981, 146K)

Cool are with cnn

Everytime I see his arms I have to think of Spongebob

That's literally not a thing, unless you're working for Roger Stone. Democrats need to learn to be as dirty as Republicans

What's the deal with airline food?

I will see you in hell for your ass raping punk shit

underratedpost

Anyway, nobody believes anything. So it helps me exteriorate all I'm going through. I don't necessarely align with my client's view of the world, but it gets me good bucks, even though it's not always easy on the conscience.

9/11. Made by the Saudi for the victimization of muslims. Since then, they are untouchable persons who can say or do anything they want and you can't criticize them. What's happening in UK is pure psy-op too. The muslims can now peacefuly destroy british culture and nobody can stop that because it's islamophobia.

LOL we made most of our money under the Clinton and Obama's eras.

Taste like shit because of the cabin's pressure. That's a retarded question.

Someone say Spongebob?

Yes, Spongebob

Attached: sketch-1522164914681.png (1182x1080, 959K)

so you know, the target one was CGI'd over the Constitution because reactions were a bit too strong.

Attached: 25-emma-gonzlaez-fake-photo.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 83K)

Do you feel like you'd get killed if you really exposed everything? Or would it be a Snowden situation?

If you are who you say you are why not post some kind of concrete evidence? Otherwise it's just a case of stories made up.... blah blah blah

That was no Sup Forums shopper. This stuff is coming from both sides now.

>crisis actors

Attached: la-na-tt-alex-jones-20130418-001.jpg (600x469, 97K)

Death would be the sweet release with my clients. they officially kill you, then they transport you to a mining camp in shithole Africa where you are worked until exhaustion.

Is it cold in Russia?

Our bombers can warm you boys up

Attached: 863B498B-EF7A-4C32-A5A8-609ED8EA649B.jpg (1242x820, 187K)

These kids are really scaring you gunfags, aren't they?

You have all that firepower and yet you're pissing yourselfs because of some unarmed teenagers...

That's actually pretty sad and shows what kind of giant pussies you really are.

Attached: horsey-cartoon-courtesy-latimes-com_.jpg (600x473, 146K)

>gun ban
>assault weapons ban that already happened = take all guns
>logistically possible to to take all guns from the most well armed nation in the history of the world

Try again potato

Attached: 157E758E-D266-4363-822F-B221BCDBC705.jpg (570x570, 65K)

I may or may not be on the photo. can't confirm or deny

Attached: gottt.jpg (1190x746, 179K)

lol the russian story was the funniest one ever. I don't even know who invented that one. might be my collegues from Boston. And people just swallows it.

Okay, I will:
Why haven't you posted a single piece of evidence or proof that this is true & you are who you say you are??

I'll wait.

Riiiight. Here's where I call bullshit on this thread.

Lol it wasn’t even close to a clean or good hack

Russians don’t give a fuck it seems they do shit and don’t care that it was obviously them.

Try again

Harder

Attached: 3390A1FC-5AF8-405F-B2E1-C39B963497B3.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

>Flag of Communist Cuba
Okay user, why don't you take a second and google the just plain "flag of Cuba", the one they had before muh Communism meme.

How do I get in on your line of work? Working for Satan has GOT to pay well.

Dubs of truth

so progressive

I know lots of left wing democrats in the heart of shit hole San Francisco that have several firearms ranging from pistols to AR platforms. Many lefties are arming themselves these days.

>You have all that firepower and yet you're pissing yourselfs because of some unarmed teenagers...
You own the guns to avoid conflict, nobody wants to risk getting shot for committing robbery. Now these kids might be the reason government ends up banning owning guns. Which would force conflict, either the government comes and tries to take your weapons by force or they take your weapons and now you are unarmed against robbery.

>Many lefties are arming themselves these days.
We always have been.
We just don't completely sperg out about it all the time like you guys do.

It pays very well, but more than anything, it gets you a good position for when the shit will hit the fan. And it will. soon.

the weird part about this picture is, that theres literally nothing wrong with buying 100 guns.

If you basement dwellers would put down your game controllers and join the rest of us in the real world, you would understand how nutty your dopey conspiracy theories sound to NORMAL people. Crisis actors, pizzagate, Jade Helm, Vince Foster, etc? They're not even INTERESTING conspiracy theories.

Because I won't put my life in danger for a group of "Sup Forums pol cuck". i'm doing this AMA for my own pleasure.

>TIDES FOUNDATION ALERT

Listen, you people need to figure this out, and spread the word.

Tides Foundation (the people who organize progressive rallying, bus people en masse to fake protests, etc) are paying trolls to post here. You can call it a conspiracy theory all you want, but it's just a fact. Search the Internet Archives, and you'll be able to see videos and memos of their very own mission statements from years ago. It's not a conspiracy theory. It's reality.

Google "Tides Foundation" and start reading. Get to know the people who have taken over Sup Forums. Most of the BLACKED, anti-gun, anti-Trump etc threads started here, especially the copypasta ones, are part of a Tides campaign. It's designed to sow civil unrest and divide us. The harder we are pushed, the more we act out. The more we act out, the more ammunition we give progressives to use against us.

They are trying to change the "tide" or direction of society. That's where the name comes from. They are simply professional shit disturbers.

They pay the minimum wage of your state, and all you have to do is make posts on YouTube, Reddit, Sup Forums, and a few other places for 1-6 hours per day, depending on several factors.

>TIDES FOUNDATION ALERT

Don't let them control the discussion.

It's conspiracy until it appears on CNN, right? :) Look what happened with Facebook and Cambridge Analytica. It was conspiracy until last week.

>liberals
Got em

Attached: 20180320_201816.png (1080x796, 684K)

Just use filters and ignore the normies and Mills.

I'm out to lunch with a potential client. Have a great one guys! Be safe and always remember that you think about what we want you to think about! all my love!

lol try harder NRA shill

So, ultimately, the goal of your client(s) is absolute power and control?

That wasn't even a marginally successful dodge you LARPing faggot.
Not all of us just got off the bus from East Dog Breath, West Virginia.
Try harder.

tits & timestamp or gtfo

A rumor about a British political consulting firm (Cambridge Analyitica) who used a data mining company (Facebook) to help them compile information about voters is PLAUSIBLE. Crisis actors staging schools shootings and pizza restaurants being used by high profile mainstream politicians to cover up a child sex trafficking ring is NOT.

how many of your clients are jews

the same people who own an iphone, ipad, laptop, desktop, switch, ps4, xbox, smart television... will tell you "you only need one small handgun for self-defense, why do you feel the need to have more guns?"

Attached: 39929451955_6de52ca0d4_o2.jpg (1300x865, 380K)

lol Keep believing this. We like it that way. The beauty with the art of public manipulation is that you only have to throw a bit of "hard to believe" infos and they discredit everything. I put a photo of Jacob Rothschild on that thread and automatically it discredited everything else. We don't even have to hide. we can shout loud and strong we manipulate you and you would say bullshit. Like I intended to.

Attached: images.png (268x188, 10K)

this motherfucker can't even speak english. beat it, ivan.

Why are your jewish overlords trying to destroy the world? What do they hope to gain by taking our rights and our lives?
Is it really just about power?

How's the illuminati/freemasons treating you? You part of it?
When is the next staged crisis?

I am American person.
I make many much moneys to work for libtard Democrat misinformation agencies.
Name of mine is John not Ivan.

The end game is about owning people's minds.
Not just money and power..thats the bonus.

Naw, the Tides Foundation is for killing off the idiot kids that survive eating the tide pods before they can go on youtube about it.

>Trump is a fascist, racist, transphobe, anti-semite, white supremacist!
>Take guns away! Take guns away! We don't need them!

You guys aren't even trying anymore. Yet do not fret. You communist faggots won't need guns when you're dead.

Attached: 9f_f7ewC.jpg (456x456, 32K)

>inb4 "Day of the Rope"
Fuck off with your little 12yo boy fantasies.

America is a joke :) the whole world is looking at both "sides" and laughing.
Can't wait for civil war 2!
The rest of the world is just glad it's Americans killing other Americans hahaha
It's like watching two retarded children fight

Attached: 1520759646704.jpg (1143x1600, 501K)

>How's the illuminati/freemasons treating you? You part of it?
it doesn't work like that. my clients don't have a public organisation. They work from the shadow.

Americans don't care what peasants in 3rd world countries such as yourself think though

who is your client?

Why are you so antisemitic?

You're saying that gun ownership has declined and gun violence has increased? So your plan to have fewer guns helps how?

Attached: 2+chromosomes+less+than+a+potato+down+syndrome+ds+or+_82f61f231928bb4efd33c9b08f5993d1.jpg (400x400, 93K)

i would say 45% jewish, 45% muslim, 10% other. Lots of them are from Saudi Arabia and jewish americans. Most of the time, they have the same agenda. The top 0.1% don't care about religion or things like that. It was always a question of social class, never of skin color or religion. These things are just a way to push their agenda.

go back to enjoying your cheese and wine while Achmed and Tulukika rape your wife and daughters Europoor
btw, watch what you're saying on the internet, you might get arrested

Mutt so salty

Can't you get any better actors?