Literally average white guy with useless degree living in CA

>literally average white guy with useless degree living in CA
>mediocre humor at best, consisting of slamming shit, calling someone a cunt/faggot/nigger, or accents that have been severely worn out
>couldn't give a fuck less about you or any of the millions of sperg fans he has considering he uploads once a month (or less) and makes low effort videos where he consistently cusses out his fans
>literally only "talent" (if you could call it that) is making fun of people that no rational person really likes anyways or people with obvious flaws
>makes a three minute diss track with autistic beat roasting another rich autist, automatic hundreds of millions of views, post malone and pewdiepie line up to suck his cock followed by millions of roasties that pretend he is cute because he is famous
>arrogant, pretentious, and egotistical
>LITERALLY average white guy with useless degree living in CA
What is everyone's obsession with this guy? Why do you hail him as some sort of god? Nobody is perfect, but this guy definitely is far from it. Give any idiot a DSLR Camera, a good mic, and hundreds of boxes filled with dildos and other paraphernalia deemed as taboo and they can do the same exact thing he does.

Attached: idubbbz.jpg (750x400, 30K)

Then do it. Stop complaining about this faggot and do what he does.

>hurrr then go buy a 900 dollar camera and a 500 dollar mic and open up a P.O box for people to send you fake dicks
Great idea, user! Wanna do a co-op channel so we can suck eachother's cocks afterwards?

so?

I don't understand either.

Dude is clearly butthurt.

Seek attention elsewhere faggot OP

So as a society, we should strive to not make useless, talentless people famous? Was the thread that hard to understand?
>hurrrrr I don't know how else to respond to someone shit talking daddy idubbbz so i'll just call him butthurt
typical

people have no fucking taste
how do you think the Kardashian-Jenner industrial complex got to be a thing

He still contributes to society more than the Kardashians

get the fuck out of Sup Forums keem

I agree.
To be honest, I can definitely see why he gained traction at first. He was a relatable, scrawny white guy in his 20s fresh out of college playing video games.
But how can you even pretend to relate to someone who makes 60k a month for making a video of him slamming a hammer through a table and opening up boxes? Someone who is famous for doing so, at that?
....Does he though?

I still believe he's less annoying. I just enjoy his stuff.

Most idubbbz fans are between 13-17

Somebody once told me that i could make some money by bullying some people online

Lots of Stacies and Chads would say the same thing about the Kardashians in comparison to Idubbbz.
+1, I just posted this here because I know those same 13-17 year old memelords come here. Just had to remind them that they're retarded.

i miss leafy.

Me too. Is he dead?

I am no chad. I watch Cody's lab for enjoyment.

i think he's hilarious and love his channel for some laughs when i am winding down at night from my engineering job. what is your great contribution to society, user? you seem to be sitting on a pretty tall horse there.

If someone's existence causes you this much pain and anguish then you need to reevaluate your beliefs system and personality so that it's less neurotic and disgusted in the future. You'll live an easier life that way and it'll be much more enjoyable. Also this is a troll thread.

I don't even know who this is lol.... I don't computer dwell all day and obsess over faggots

>literally average white guy
I'm sure this is not a SJW undercover trying to make hate on some one because they hate naughty words!

This thread is equivalent to a pewdiepie hate thread.

No one likes youtubers if they have a working brain but hating on them is just as retarded. Oh and nice tell, mentioning his race, can see you extra chromosomes from here

Stop bitching then. You stated in the original post anyone can do it. Now only people with money to waste and a dick obsession can do it. You’re only half way there faggot

I am currently developing a device that will make titration of weak acids and bases easier actually, but I actually haven't contributed anything specific to society besides my own attempts to progress my own knowledge of STEM.
But I also don't make 60k a month smashing tables.
His existence doesn't cause me pain or anguish, I am just saying that he isn't as great as everyone makes him out to be.
I mentioned his race so that I could account for his reliability. There is nothing wrong with him being white, it just makes him more relatable. I don't care that he says nigger or faggot, but when it is your only actual go to for humor aside from smashing tables, it gets pretty old. Any idiot can say "Oh look another box that says nigger faggot! XD" *suppresses laughter* And I wouldn't equate this to a Pewdiepie hate thread, considering Pewdiepie is famous and rich for good commentary over good gameplay of popular games, hence why he is so popular.

You have to be pretty pleb tier if you're worried about youtubers at all.

Go outside and get some air.

stop posting, leafy

Aint developin shit faggot

I stated in the original post that if you give any idiot a DSLR Camera, a good mic, and hundreds of boxes filled with dildos and other paraphernalia deemed as taboo and they can do the same exact thing he does. I didn't say that I want to do that, nor did I say that everyone has the means of doing so. Pretty weak argument, but you sure got me there calling me gay, user! XDDDD

You guys sure got me there. Here, I'll even give you something thats probably around your level of humor.

Attached: for you guys.jpg (907x661, 84K)

isnt titration already automated and thus "easier"?

In expensive labs, yeah. There is no mass produced automated titration system that is affordable that you will find in any random lab.

Lets simplify this OP. there are two outcomes!

Either you are right, and the this nothing but luck for the guy, and every fan is deluded, stupid or being manipulated somehow. That is a LOT of people and he has been liked for a while now.

OR

Maybe...you don't like him but you are too insecure and have to pretend the world is wrong, not you.

Just because everyone likes something you don't does not mean you should feel insecure.

I have never and will never like Chris Pratt but guess what, most people do, who cares? the anyone can do it argument is beyond autistic, you sound like the faggots in art galleries

TBH he is garnering quite a negative karma score IRL and his dubbs will be served. Trust me. I'm a rogue op.

huh?

i have kek plans to take him down

>LITERALLY
You could figuratively say literally about 40 more times in that post. Figuratively, I have no clue about who it is that your obsessed about in this post and really don't give a fuck. I just wish I could piss you off as much as the one you've got a moaner boner for.

Threads like this:
▶ Hide thread

I like idubbz but agree about Chris Pratt. Never found him funny in the slightest. He's better in drama roles imo

I suppose you have a point, but what about those millions of people that like Ricegum and Jake Paul? Or the hundreds of thousands of people that like Leafy?
Those people are always generalized by Idubbbz and his fans as 13-14 year old faggots only following a wave, but why is it bad when other people do the same to Idubbbz?
Is the only thing you have to say that I'm insecure, or do you actually not know how to properly rebut my post without ad hominem?
See

shut up rice-gum

see

when you cant afford a machine under 1k $ you should close your random "lab"

>Everyone’s obsession
I know this is a hard concept to grasp but your obsession toward a person does not transfer to the rest of society.

Op is a jealous cuck

>Those people are always generalized by Idubbbz and his fans as 13-14 year old faggots only following a wave
And they are the same, hating on any of these is dumb in general! that is my point, some like some don't just accept it.

Now I know this guy makes videos 'hating' but he turns that into entertainment and that is his gimmick. A lot of people love him for it, some don't, like you.

If anyone does the same as Idubbz and gets hate that is the nature of the beast isn't it? why do you care? every fan base is toxic.

Oh and I was just saying wanting people to agree with your controversial opinion can be a sign of insecurity, maybe I'm wrong, only you really know.

FYI you started your reply with
>I suppose you have a point
then ended with
>Is the only thing you have to say that I'm insecure
these things do seem to contradict each other!

"literally"

I don't own a random lab.
Automated titration devices have not been mass produced and made available in college labs. They would make lives of college students 10x easier (would have made mine easier in college.) Sorry that I am not putting inflatable dicks in mason jars filled with water, may be a bit hard for you to follow without that.
I don't have an obsession. I made a post about something that crossed my mind.
see

HA! your education sucks! long live Europe

Literally who?

Fag

Yeah, you actually do have a point. At least we can agree that fan bases of any kind is toxic.
I am not looking for validation or people to suck my dick for going against the grain, I am just posting my thoughts on Sup Forums like everyone else.
Yeah though, I guess every fan base receives irrational hate from all different kinds of groups, and one really isn't worse than the other.

Who the fuck is that?

>long live Europe
did you see what happened last night in X

So you're a butthurt college student who hated his gen chem 2 lab. It was supposed to be hard to titrate. That was the point.

so true. he is just mad idubbz enjoys the good life entertaining millions while being paid handsomely to do what he loves while OP is a neet who pretends to have a "stem" job

Attached: 009a93378a5e8e58-wayne-knight-laughing-gif-find-share-on-giphy.gif (427x320, 381K)

Attached: yeah long live europe.jpg (750x848, 79K)

College grad, and yeah.
It's not hard to titrate. It's inconvenient and unpractical. You should probably try to make actual points about why I don't like Idubbbz like instead of trying to find something wrong with what I choose to do with my life.

Yeah maybe the insecure implication was uncalled for ahha my bad!

But I think you can name anything with 1,000,000 plus fans and easily find cunts upon cunts! this could explain why he shits on his fans like you said in your original posts

I may be a new fag but I know when I see bait

Attached: download (1).png (273x185, 4K)

You brought it up, it's fair game. The point of the titration in those experiments is to show how just one drop too many will ruin your data. A device to make it easier would be pointless at best.

Thanks for the psychoanalysis, user! I wouldn't have been able to come to terms with my absolute failure as a human being and inability to obtain a stem degree without this post! Maybe one day I can slurp some Youtuber cock like you one day!

I brought it up to show that I am not wasting my life away like a NEET, but seeing as though it would make an unpractical method of finding important data such as the pKa of a weak acid easier, you are rambling at this point.
Also, you probably should have paid attention in your gen chem class.

I unsubscribed from him months ago. I know I'm not missing anything. He's just a waste of time.

Like I said, nobody is perfect, can't really blame Idubbbz for the way his fans act.
But I just think hes a tad bit overrated is all, seeing as though there are a lot of posts like ITT

I wish I added this in my original post about the bait but he is fairly funny but as you said he is a tad over rated

it's Sup Forums OP you could post anything and this would be the response

I did just fine. You're the one who dedicated his life to a useless and worthless pursuit to make yourself think you're above someone like Idubbbz, telling yourself that he makes more money just because life is unfair. Truth is, cringy or not, he exploited a niche in YouTube and has raked in the dough as a result. You, in return, have managed nothing of any significance, and so are angry about it. In conclusion, cry more, or do something worthwhile.

I found him funny when I was 17 and when I could actually relate to him, but he let the fame get to his head.

n-no u

Yet here you are, making a rant about some youtuber who you think is stupid on Sup Forums.
Looks like you got it all figured out OP

I doubt it, considering that you don't actually get the real point behind what a titration is.
And no, not really. I never once said that I am superior to him or deserve to make more money than he does. I'm happy for him, he is doing well for himself. But lets not make him out to be someone he isn't. This isn't someone that is contributing anything meaningful or long lasting to society, and neither am I quite yet. But I don't get paid 60k a month for smashing tables. Could you, me, or anybody else on this board run a channel similar to Idubbbz if we were given a good camera, good mic, and boxes full of dildos? Probably, its not hard. Does this mean that I want to do it or that I can't afford it because I am not? No, not really. Different strokes for different folks, but lets not make this guy out to be something that he isn't. He is hailed as a god for smashing tables for a living. I don't expect people to give me bubble baths and kiss the tip of my penis afterwards for making a practical device that would make the life of thousands of people easier.

I am on Sup Forums posting about my thoughts because I don't have social media anymore, and I would much rather see confirmation bias from people like yourself.
Idubbbz was also doing the same thing before he was made famous, btw.

Dudes a faggot who lives off of YouTube drama and being edgy. I watched a video of him bitching about people I give no fucks about and I was confused about why this dude is popular.

why do you know so much about him if you don't like him.
If you don't like it, don't watch it.

So he's just the sperg version of the kardashians then.
You have to give him credit he's managed to gather a fucking huge audience of autismo edgy 12 year olds who act as if he's a hyper intelligent god

He's more of a cunt than Idubbbz
now go back to your edgy funny XD pewdiepie greentext videos

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-164512.png (720x1280, 100K)

Fuck off keemstar or that chink kid. quit being ass hurt over his fame. yes he is childish and sometime lame but his monthly posts are funnier than any of your shit faggot.

nobody hails him as a god people just find his content funny and you're kind of upset that its not your jokes theyre all laughing at my friend

It's the community, not the person. Are you stupid? Look at streamers like B0aty or AdmiralBulldog, they're both completely average pasty white people who have no special communicative skills whatsoever, but them being so prominently in the scene with so many similar people for so many years has harnessed a community that blankets under them.

You don't have to be a genius to have a following, only a retard demands that, or even thinks that. Maybe it's just 'not your thing' and you should probably get the fuck over it? You seem like the type of dickhead that'd cry over why the Kardashians are so famous. No one cares.

Because I like to actually know what I am talking about before ignorantly making threads about someone.
Basically, yeah.
see

do it better than him and prove he's average

Attached: 1521057356143.jpg (250x238, 16K)

Wah wah I want attention so I go on Sup Forums and complain

See , where I said that you can't blame the person for how the fans act.
Why is it that everyone's go to is that I am insecure? Don't you guys have actual points? B0aty and AdmiralBulldog also aren't famous and making 60k a month for smashing tables for a living, btw.

see
see

what a blowhard
jfc
I can imagine you sitting there preaching with your greasy hair and double chin and crumbs falling off your belly in a dimly lit room

see

So start something up yourself then? Unless you don't have the gull to make fun of people and disappoint your family with your own individuality. Jackass.

This thread attracted a lot more spergs than I originally intended. I am going to need some new memes for the 13 year olds here.

Attached: le xd pepe going crazy!.png (246x205, 7K)

Obviously you aren't able to comprehend basic English, so let me break it down for you in a way that you can understand.
Any idiot can make a channel smashing tables and get people to laugh. Does that mean that I want to do it? No, I prefer to make better use of my time like write long ass lab reports and truly trigger autists like yourself on Sup Forums.
If that isn't up to your speed, see these posts, they may be more your level.

top kek
>you of all people are calling people sperg for not agreeing with your autistic ramblings on an anonymous imageboard

You keep saying I don't get the point of titration. I've already explained how it was used in my lab. Why don't you explain its use in yours?
And again, I say that in the past, you could've been what Idubbbz is now, but none of us did, so he exploited that niche, as I said before. You couldn't do it now; the market is far too saturated. It's all about doing the RIGHT THING, at the RIGHT TIME. Nothing else really matters in Youtube. Oh, and you have to be at least semi-attractive and have some amount a charisma. Just a hunch, but I don't think you would fit either qualification.
>LOLOLOL I trol u
Don't even start. It makes you look so much more like you're losing control of your own thread.

No. I couldn't care less if you agree with me or not.
I just think you're retarded if you come to my thread and say "GO AWAY LEAFY XDDDDDDD." Atleast provide a valid argument. If you aren't going to give me the decency of putting thought into your reply before you post it, then I am not going to give you the decency of a proper response.

I’ve seen 3 of his videos now
Don’t give a fuck about him or you

I agree that doing things at the right thing at the right time could have partially contributed to Idubbbz' success. Idubbbz developed a friendship with Max, which is 80% of the reason why he became famous. 10% came from being a relatable guy, 10% of it came from being at the right place at the right time. I am also not going to argue about how I look or how charismatic I am on an imageboard filled with guys.
Also, for the second part, see . Great, get out of my thread then.

Also, when titrating a weak acid with a strong base, we are able to use the Henderson Hasselbach equation to tell us the concentration of the weak acid, the concentration of its conjugate base at any point along the titration curve, or the pKa value using the half equivalence point. But that isn't really important.

he appeals to children, he hates that fact too

Ha okay so what's your point of the thread then? Just criticism? I don't see why you don't callout any of the other folks he did content cop on like ricegumz or whoever. But instead you pick on this guy who basically minds his own business on YouTube. Did her fuck your sister or something? What's wrong man? Talk to us. Where did idoobz touch you?

t. Ricegum

Germany is acutally quite ok when it comes to islamic terror attacks. YES there was a truck driving into a crowd of people. But I think the shithole regarding this matter is france and maybe GB

You don't think making friends has anything to do with charisma? Also, it was never your thread. You just incited a screaming match about how autistic you are.
Yea, ok, you can find the pKa value through titration. Congratulations. What did I say before? "The point of the titration in those experiments is to show how just one drop too many will ruin your data". That's exactly what I said. We're yelling the same point at each other.

Because this isn't a thread about Ricegum, Leafy, Tana Mongeau, etc., its a thread about Idubbbz. Did Leafy or Jinx fuck Idubbbz' sister? Probably not, but they are still worthy of criticism in his eyes.
see