As a European I couldn't be happier with the way the USA is currently going...

As a European I couldn't be happier with the way the USA is currently going, its finally going to drag itself from the dark ages and once again be the shining beacon of freedom it once was.

What with walmart and dicks sporting goods banning the sale of assault rifles, and now reminington going bust, it only signals one thing, the eventual disarmament of America, and its journey to becoming a peace loving nation once again, something the founding fathers would have been proud to witness I feel.

Its obviously a generational thing, and we just need to wait for the trumpanzees and the gun lobby to eventually die, and America can once again join the rest of the developed world on centre stage!

America, your gonna be just fine.

Attached: gunban.jpg (549x238, 35K)

>Its obviously a generational thing

Attached: Generation Z.png (633x352, 37K)

Thank God your here to tell us how to do things properly Europe.

Attached: tumblr_nknbgbawnd1sgfmbuo1_500.jpg (500x382, 30K)

The fact that crazy people have access to guns is a generational thing, this point is proven by the other half of your statement, if the fucking retards are gonna eat laundry detergent, why the fuck would you give that same retard a gun.

Fake news

You made me google this.

...what great day!

>As a European I couldn't be happier

Attached: meanwhile in Europe.jpg (680x640, 128K)

The 2nd Amendment will never be repealed.

/thread

Dont forget youtube shutting down gun channels!

Tis going to be a great day!

deluded.

we didn't have this until you were born kid

being this retarded

The winner looks like a mill

the irnoy of his post

I give it 5 years

ok Europe

Attached: 0-days-since-last-muslim-terrorist-attack-congrats-european-union-meme-clapping-bravo.jpg (735x982, 117K)

>only white people can live in Europe

The 18th century called, they want their opinion back.

Walmart hasnt sold AR15's in almost a decade.

And BTW you dont know how bankruptcy works do you? Remington isnt going out of business. It is restructuring its debt because they vastly overplayed their hand during the golden Obama years, and now that people arent worried about their rights being taken away, gun purchases have gone down dramatically.

The even funnier thing is there are 2 Remingtons. Remington Outdoor filed for bankruptcy. They make shotguns, hunting rifles, coolers, tents, gun cases, etc.

Remington Defense makes scary assault rifles and weapons for police and military... they are not filing for bankruptcy

So you admit to supporting a racist US-based movement?
I just reported your IP address to your local authorities. Enjoy being arrested for hate speech, Yurofaggot.

Attached: 2214578902350762089.jpg (662x718, 67K)

things that never happened for 100

There is a reason amending the Constitution hasnt been done in decades. Congress cant agree on simple shit... you think 75% of them will all agree at the same time?

Or are you dumb enough to think about calling a Constitutional Convention? Not only are there a whole lot more red states that love guns, wouldnt you be pissed if what comes out of it institutionalizes something like the repeal of religious liberty? (A CC can change any part of the Constitution and only needs 3/4 of states to approve those changes)

sure kid

>Walmart hasnt sold AR15's in almost a decade
sure kid

Use Google

you did and you're wrong

stay mad, kid

Walmart hasnt sold AR15s since 2007, and hasnt allowed third parts to sell AR15s on the Walmart marketplace since 2015.

Are you thinking about Walmart changing the firearm purchase age which just happened?

Muh google is always right because i never leave the house. I believe everything my jew gods forcefeed me

sure kid

it really is pathetic isn't it?

Attached: meanwhile in the UK.jpg (800x532, 97K)

>What with walmart and dicks sporting goods banning the sale of assault rifles, and now reminington going bust
There are plenty of other actual gun stores that will happily sell anybody a gun so long as they can legally purchase one. There are also plenty of other manufacturers of weapons and the bankruptcy doesn't mean they're going out of business it's a debt restructuring.

As a gun-loving American I don't give a fuck what you think

>posts shitty meme made by racist americans as proof that europe is a rapefugee hellhole

wyd u absolute mong

>Europoor thinks they know how the founders of a nation on the other side of the world would feel.
how's the weather on that high horse of yours?

Europe, kill yourself.

this retarded

You mean compared to this?

Attached: amerimuttface.jpg (880x968, 154K)

I applied for a job at the their headquarters a few years ago. Got turned down but I noticed it was all soyboys and women. Fuck em. If you can't run your business well then boohoo.

roll

>As a European
lmao you poor, pathetic loser

Attached: 3871406237289420868.jpg (1080x721, 86K)

Americans don't care what you think in your tiny country, weakling

You're not a Euro.

>its a generation thing
>this is why its been a thing since our founding

weak bait is weak

Mental illness is on the rise.

>the shining beacon of freedom it once was
Uh, when was that exactly?

Attached: us belligerence.jpg (917x960, 121K)

You mad your shithole country got raped up the ass?

It's been raping itself in the ass under the battle-cry of MAGA.

Attached: shithole president.jpg (1024x1024, 186K)

>As a European I couldn't be happier with the way the USA is currently going, its finally going to drag itself from the dark ages and once again be the shining beacon of freedom it once was.
>What with walmart and dicks sporting goods banning the sale of assault rifles, and now reminington going bust, it only signals one thing, the eventual disarmament of America, and its journey to becoming a peace loving nation once again, something the founding fathers would have been proud to witness I feel.
>Its obviously a generational thing, and we just need to wait for the trumpanzees and the gun lobby to eventually die, and America can once again join the rest of the developed world on centre stage!
>America, your gonna be just fine.

Attached: 1522113441672.png (249x203, 4K)

I don't know about the rest but the USA did everything right in Japan, Korea and Yugoslavia.

Peasant

better start learning chinese then

They will either reorganize and continue in business or be bought by another better run manufacturer. The Remington Brand is far too valuable to disappear. Now that the USA's best gun salesman, Obama is out of office sales will be slow for awhile. The only way they could be in trouble is poor management.

I would sooner glass the world then see it become more like europe.

That they are.

Attached: MAGAtte 7.png (640x640, 535K)

Interesting timing. They're on the losing end of a major product-liability class action at the moment -- but now they'll blame it on Emma.
Also interesting that Remington would announce an impending Chapter 11 reorganization while continuing to ask for credit.

Attached: BlazingSaddles02.jpg (1600x900, 129K)