Post all you have of this slut bride

Post all you have of this slut bride

Attached: 21.jpg (1563x966, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shesfreaky.com/gallery/thickwhite-chick-fucking-36308.html?page=2
shesfreaky.com/gallery/thickwhite-chick-fucking-36308.html?page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 30.jpg (1563x966, 180K)

would fill her cunt up right before the wedding and every day after till shes pregnant for sure.

Attached: 976_1000.jpg (1000x874, 181K)

she really likes to give her husband a kiss while my cum dripping down her sexy legs

mmmm I bet she does

Attached: 802_1000.jpg (1000x1028, 168K)

he is curious about the strange taste on her lips but he never dare to ask

Wish she had a nice full bush.

have you really fucked her? tell us more!

Attached: 986_1000.jpg (750x1001, 392K)

Attached: 268_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 156K)

Cuckold Goddess perfection! There is NO hotter amateur hotwife than this amazing woman anywhere! PERIOD!

she told him she has a vaginal yeast infection so he shouldn't fuck her too often and just with condom. not sure if he belive her maybe he suspect thats her pussy is always that "wet" after "gym class"

agreed!!!!

Name for this bird or set?

Any videos?

I downloaded the whole 1500 or so item set when he had it up in V a few weeks ago...vids and all! I have dumped more cum over her pix and vids than I have in the last 10 yeas over other hot sluts.

link? repost? info?

Share mate!

>u

Could you zip them and I'll trade for for some good OC sluts

volafile /r/hgc2f84r

(the taste of burnt coal and Boston baked beans)

Attached: 306_1000.jpg (1000x665, 90K)

Attached: 716_1000.jpg (1000x1264, 201K)

>Share mate!
Can't right now, pix are on my desktop.

Attached: 276_1000.jpg (1000x586, 73K)

once she throated herself on my cock in the garden behind the hedge, her husband sunbathing. i guess he heared her gagging, he had a bulg in his pants.

>link? repost? info?
Was Vola. Upload expired. But keep posted here, hubby or whoever reups from time to time and tips off about it here. That's how I found them.

damn, ok, need all of her!

hehe nice story, wish you had some real ones though!

Attached: My jiizzed fuckbuddy 245.jpg (2334x1574, 620K)

Wow! That's a hella outie!

holy shit she looks good with cum on her face!

Here...some for ya...hubby took some of these after I fucked her. Enjoy! I know I did! kek
shesfreaky.com/gallery/thickwhite-chick-fucking-36308.html?page=2

tell us some fuck stories those that have them about her!

Try this:
shesfreaky.com/gallery/thickwhite-chick-fucking-36308.html?page=1

a few taken while and after we fucked...

what a goddess

>holy shit she looks good with cum on her face!
Not half as good as it felt building up my huge load! DAMN! That pussy is magic!

Yup. The goddess of goddesses! The Goddess of Fuck. She loves sex like she invented it! and it is apparent by the smiles and pleasure and enthusiasm she show every minute in bed with her. Like no other woman I have ever known including my wife who put on a helluva show but not like this rare beauty.

Attached: KG (168).jpg (1000x462, 135K)

absolutely right! there must be guys out there who have fucked her who can tell us some good stories, don't hold back fellas!

post these vids

Attached: 2.jpg (1238x963, 395K)

More info? stories?

bump!!!

BUMP

bum....bummm...bump

>absolutely right! there must be guys out there who have fucked her who can tell us some good stories, don't hold back fellas!
Some of those pix in the link I sent tell it all. She wore me out and him too. Wiped our jizz off her face, smiled and wanted more. DAMN!

keep going, others too

bump

hehe
once she dirty talked to him on the phone during his business trip. she said she sucks on a popcicle for him but it was my cock.

bump

bump