I'm in deep depression right now. Everyone is trying to hurt me with words or actions. I pretend I don't care that much...

I'm in deep depression right now. Everyone is trying to hurt me with words or actions. I pretend I don't care that much. But it hurts really bad. I don't how long I can handle it. And this whole shit is leading to suicide...

Attached: IMG_20180327_200912.jpg (494x380, 40K)

ask the magic 8 ball thread!

I really need help or support and I don't know where to look

There are professionals that can help? Psychologists, psychiatrists and therapists.
Seek help, get helped, get cured.

Don't do it user, I was bullied a lot too once, and I made it through. Everything'll be fine, hang in there! (if you do awnser I could maybe get you better tips to help specific elements in your situation I guess)

Move to a new place far away. If you are considering suicide why not consider moving? Try somewhere so great that even being homeless is kinda nice then you can't lose.

I would be pleased

Can't move, still in high school

user DON'T DO IT. As long as there's at least ONE person in the world that wants you here, you shouldn't do it. And I want you here, user. Hang in there.

Jus' blowup and act like you don't know nobody.

Attached: 1522120706065.png (308x364, 266K)

> Everyone is trying to hurt me with words or actions

Probably not, you're just being an overly sensitive bitch I'd guess

>I really need help or support and I don't know where to look
>goes to Sup Forums
Maybe you should kill yourself bud

Dude don't let other people have that power over you. I've been through 2 family suicides and it is the worst punishment you can ever inflict on your family and friends. It is never a solution and it solves nothing. Human life is valuable. Your life is valuable

Take a vacation Op. Just bug out.

I always told myself that if I was about to suicide, I'd rather leave everything and go on an epic trip.
You can even do something fcking dangerous like
Swiming with sharks
or
Skydiving into a volcano
Or whatever the shit
The fact is you're gonna leave everything behind by killing yourself
So better fucking live like a boss before leaving.
And who knows, maybe these kind of trips will give you the will to live.
Oh and time helps, i was suicidal few years ago and even left school. I'm now pretty chill with all this lovely bullshit

Don't be a pussy, do something with your life. Go to the gym, get ripped as fuck, get bitches and prove the people "bullying" you to go fuck themselves. Suicide is selfish, it solves nothing, it's not a solution, it's cowardous. That's my honest opioion. Suicide eliminates the posibilty of things ever getting better.

Go take a walk.
Seriously, just go take a walk.

My same thoughts exactly. It only makes other people sad.
You're not helping.

>Everyone is trying to hurt me with words or actions.
This is very probably because you're an asshole. The solution is to be less of an asshole. Why don't you try that for a while, and see how it works out.

How tf am i not helping

Then just be patient. A few years is nothing.

Well, you're basically saying that user should stage his death by using extreme tourism. Oh NVM you weren't saying that, I'm just an idiot. You are helping,

I wasn't exactly saying that but if u wanna see it like this it's up to u.
It wa more of an ''do something brave instead of doing something cowardous''

You're just a kid, but your pain is real and I went through the same thing. Yours will pass, for most it does but I know what you're saying op. I'm 34 and still feel like everyone looks at me with zero respect and often lose my job because I'm not very well liked even though I think I'm a good person. People are just assholes, you should ignore them and do your own thing. I ignore the assholes for the most part but like you, I take things too personally and am very sensitive to hate/unfairness.

If you need to, some places offer free or cheap counselling, at least here there's a place, maybe you should google.

You should probably comtinue to publicly address people you know are going to make you feel worse.

Of course that's the solution.

If you're not really suicidal and are just being a fag, fuck you

If you are really suicidal,
get the fuck off of Sup Forums you cringelord retard. Go get real life people who actually know what they're talking about to help you.

I used to be an asshole, but now I'm not. I'm kind to strangers and even those who bully me

You sound like an asshole.

I miss papa

Attached: 1491785393289.png (262x200, 55K)

look for some psycologist. At your spot it's the only could help you mate

Few people gave good advice here. Going to gym, talking to someone. Thank you guys.