I'm a 23 yo who gets shitfaced drunk everyday while my GF is at work

I'm a 23 yo who gets shitfaced drunk everyday while my GF is at work
I'm alaso about to get my MBA while being drunk at my exams and writing essays
AMA

Attached: vital-energy.jpg (1200x800, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emedicine.medscape.com/article/2172250-overview
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You drunk now?

Drinking Jameson on the rocks, will finish the 13oz in about 2 hours

Also forgot to mention I do this because life is pointless.
>pic related, it's what i just said.

Attached: picture.jpg (267x189, 16K)

Cheers mate

Are u drinking too?

Im a 23 year old who gets stoned every day my GF is at work. Can't drink though, I'm allergic.

Lol same boat. Moved to WA state with my girl to stay with our friends. They all found jobs, I don't have a car so I just sit at home jobless smoking reefer and drinking cheap beer

I feel smoking everyday is better than drinking, u lucky chap. As a bodybuilder my drinking habit is kind of self destructive
How do you feel about this? I try my best to feel bad but I'm doing kind of good with my life so.

Be me 20y
Don't drink or smoke
Always get offered to drink and weed. Automatic NO

Attached: Mumen Best.png (1203x1079, 1.34M)

And can you tell me why?

This just confirms what we've always known: any useless asshole can get an MBA.

Thats true. I feel like i'm doing shit but I'm going to make 100k + a year so idgaf.
That's just how it rolls. And i hate that.

felt terrible at first, but after watching how drained and uninspired they are after they come home makes me want to enjoy my NEET shit a little longer. Bought an ounce of mushrooms and have been making scratch by writing and submitting to storytime podcasts

Attached: 911.jpg (913x386, 137K)

Do you micro-dose on shrooms or you trip real good during the day?

How much do you drink a day?

good trip. Im on anti depressants so I cant just take them, I have to get off my SSRIs for a couple days, which causes a wicked withdrawl fit, but once I take the shrooms I trip hard and any head spinning and misery disappears right away.

Micro dosing wouldnt even register. Do you do anything harder than drinking or weed?

>has gf
>gets drunk everyday
>about to get MBA
>life is pointless
wow you have it so rough

Before 4PM i'll have either a 12-pack of strong beer or a 13oz of whisky.
After that it's hard to say. I'd bet I drink the same amount from 4PM to bedtime but I dont really count.

what school do you go to op

24 yo functional alcoholic here. I was drinking 14-22oz of 80 proof every day for the entirety of sophomore year onward in college. Graduated dual degree in chemistry and psychology.
I never understood how people could be dysfunctional alcoholics, I always seemed to do better when buzzed/tipsy.

The only real downside is having to plan my driving around my drinking. Makes me paranoid sometimes that'll get a DUI someday even though I'm super careful.

Attached: CRV.jpg (399x600, 32K)

I used to do cocaine but i figured i'll need the money later.
Now if i'm too hammered when my GF comes home i'll take 25 to 50 mg of ephedrine and that's all.

Don't want to go personal, sorry.
Shouldn't have said AMA i guess

Shoot dope

I feel you, doing uni-related work is much easier drunk for me.
As for the DUI, it doesn't bother me much. Having seen how other people drive around, I'm much more of a good driver than the majority even though i drank 10oz beforehand

Nah I tend to become addicted to things quickly. It'll be stupid

Try being 27 who's been drinking since 14 and can't interact or function with others without liquor in your system. Passed all my high school tests and final exams drunk. Garbed my diploma from my principals hand smelling like whiskey

Essays were always more fun when drunk late at night for me.

As for the driving, my car is very old and always has stuff wrong with it, and I have some unfixable brakelight issues, so I can be pulled over at any time even if I'm driving fine.
Most of paranoia actually comes from the fact that I want to go into law enforcement someday soon and having a DUI would be a huge issue, and possible DQ. I'm an excellent driver though, I just worry about getting randomly tested for DUI someday.

Also my rule of thumb has been, 1oz of 80 proof = 1hr no driving so I just time everything carefully

How do you feel about it? Doesn't seem that bad to me.

Also, OP, if you ever feel like cutting back on your drinking and can't get access to benzos for tapering, I highly suggest taking some kratom. It's been helping me immensely with having sober spells. It's amazing how well it actually works, no wonder drug companies are trying to make it illegal.

ooh man i lost my yayo contact after coming out here. Cant say I dont miss the days of doing key swishes with my buddies in the womens restroom

naming your school isn't personal.. Im an undergrad seeking an MBA in a couple years and if you're top 10 id like to ask some questions

Mixed. I like drinking but at the same time i believe i could enjoy more out of life or be better off with out it.
It's not good knowing you could be able to function perfectly normal without it but you feel like you need it like some need antidepressants.

Is there really drugs able to help lose a drinking necessity? If so, elaborate on this please

Yea i've went sober for a week last week and felt awesome. But somehow i bought beer and here i am.

It'll catch up to you one day.
Drank like that for 9 years. Developed ulcers in my stomach and gastritis. Probably have some liver damage as well. Don't really drink much anymore tho, insides hurt to much the next day.

I love drinking but how do you guys manage to drink everyday ? I mean, when I drink a lot several days in a row I have huge intestinal issues and I end up having to stop drinking till it cools off

enjoy it while it lasts, m9
at that rate, you probably have a good 3-6 years of a being-constantly-inebriated-while-keeping-an-aspiring-mental-faculties lifestyle

take it from me as from someone who's been down that road

"life" in the pic u posted consists of a series of consecutive points (pixels, in this case)

your argument is invalid
better luck next time

Can i stop after that 3-6 years window and have no negative impact?

I don't give a fuck about this pic, i took the first one on google.
If u want to debate on a picture nice try but I won't be part of it.

That's the thing for me. I can go dry no problem but it doesn't feel right so i end up at the store buying whats ever on sale regretting everything come the morning.

if you disregard all the other factors that can and do affect your health, then it isn't something you should be too concerned about
also, it would probably be a good idea to reduce your drinking gradually
go cold turkey and you may get screwed up GUD

>28 here habitual binge drinker all through my 20's
>it always starts the same I go to my brothers house for the weekend and just drink and drink and drink
>drink for breakfast lunch and dinner
>when the weekend is over and I go back home its hell
>after three days of drinking I get slight withdrawals, anxiety, loneliness, and the blues
>loneliness and boredom is what makes me drink
>that and i have an nervous problem and when I drink i feel warm and happy and safe
>drinking made everything fun again for a short while
>eventually would start drinking by myself because hangovers sucked
>start taking shots all day from the morning til night when my wife gets home
>started waking up scared with the sweats in the middle of the night heart racing
>would almost run to the bottle in the kitchen and chug vodka til it went away, this when I knew I had a problem
>wife is pregnant at the time
>promised myself Id have to stop drinking so much after the baby was born.
>baby is born
>stop drinking as much but now im hiding my drinking
>dip off into the bathroom every now and again to hit the bottle
>Id be going through a liter every two days at this point
>eventually got it down to a 5th for a week or so
>then I was able to get it down to a pint each day
>Then I knew i had to bite the bullet or 72 hours and go through detox
>mother hooked me up with some valium
>got a bunch of water and gatoraid and locked myself in my room
>sweats, panic attacks, feeling down and lonely nothing seemed interesting.
>tried to stay asleep for most of it thanks to the valium I had no shakes
>then one day I open my eyes and my mind is clear and I dont feel any panic
>alcohol made it to where I would not eat
>started eating and drinking right and squirting that yellow liquid out my ass due to my liver dumping out all the toxins
>finally had a good firm shit one day and it blew my mind
>Now im a moderate drinker I dont feel like a slave to it anymore, and it feels like a new found freedom.

Attached: 1520366549915s.jpg (247x250, 5K)

You sound like a real spoiled cuck.

the normal treatment for alcohol dependence/withdrawal is a benzo taper. Benzos are GABAergic, sedative-hypnotic drugs like alcohol, only they're more potent and longer lasting. If you took 1mg of Ativan 3 times a day for 3-4 days, then 2 times a day for 2-3 days, then 0.5mg twice a day, then down to once a day then you would be able to stop taking the Ativan on the final day and no longer be dependent on alcohol.
That's how medical alcohol detox works, you MUST replace the effects of alcohol slowly so you don't have WDs. And from then on it's just a matter of abstaining from drinking.

Other benzos include Xanax, Valium, Librium, Kpin, and others. If you want to stop drinking talk to your doctor about a benzo taper, he might give you a 1 week supply, but it's also likely he will refuse and tell you to go to inpatient detox since you could die if you drank while taking benzos. Do a little research man, and try asking your doctor!

And you could always find a stoner friend with connections to hook you up with xanax illegally, they're very popular pills that people trade.

Alternately, you could try taking kratom which is 100% legal and detox more slowly, that's what I've done on my last few detoxes, since benzos are tricky to get, and you can get a felony drug charge if you're caught with them.

Hope that helps. If you want further advice i could email you. Cheers.

Attached: 1499733717735.png (444x333, 80K)

I have someone who could easily find anything, including Xanax.
As for Kratom, I'm in montreal and i think it's not that much legal here but i've not done any research.
Would you recommend Kratom over Xanax, or Xanax over Kratom?

Hook him on benzos great fuckin idea

xanax over kratom for sure.

That's a shame you live in an area where kratom is illegal though. I take it daily now and it makes me not crave alcohol at all. Otherwise I would probably have gone back to drinking at some point.

Do some research on the dosing for alcohol withdrawl using xanax. I think the dosing is 0.5mg each (AKA, 1mg Ativan = 0.5mg of Xanax)

emedicine.medscape.com/article/2172250-overview

Good luck!

> Benzo taper for alcohol withdrawal
> Taper
Nice post retard. You need to be 18 to post on this board.

me too user, i work a normal job and just get drunk afterwards though. Going on about 16 hours right now.

I used to think this way. Got rear-ended though and ended up dui. Few years later, same fuckin thing happened. Be careful m8, the first dui isn't too bad here in PA aside from being a bit of a money pit, but the second crushed me

not really, it seems to be mostly genetic. some people can pound a bottle a night for 40 years and not have any problems. Others get 5 years in and their liver fails.