The Anchor Song is the best song on Debut

The Anchor Song is the best song on Debut.

>not Crying
lol

>not come to me

Great, but not the Anchor Song. Like Someone In Love is second.

It's Play Dead

>neither Venus as a Boy nor Big Time Sensuality

kys

I miss when bjork albums had variation and don't just sound like an hour of the same song like they do now.

A new BJORK album leaks and there is NO discussion about it AT ALL on Sup Forums. That should tell you how shit it is.

Hi anti-"art music" guy. People are waiting until the official release.

she hasn't released anything memorable in over a decade

It's The Anchor Song and Aeroplane

>There's More to Life Than This (recorded live at the Milk Bar toilets)

she’s evolved

That would be a laughable choice. Probably the weakest on the album to be honest.

what's her power level?

Over 9000

the best song on debut is the one with the phattest beats

the gate.

Violently Happy?

Haha far from it, it's in the bottom five. Come to Me and Play Dead are very clearly the best

Like Someone In Love is my favorite :)

>in the bottom five
List them. Now.

what? faggot

One Day

i remember listening to that song after cutting perennials wit my gardening friend and it was good

Sounds like a nice experience. Are you still into gardening?

yeah i think about it a lot. i have nowhere to garden but i want to try my hand at hydroponics. the whole process seems really cool

>hydroponics
Sounds interesting. Could you explain?

it's basically just a way of growing plants with just water and nutrients that you add periodically. the best part about it is u can like, create a pipeline system that grows however many plants you want and can be built as tall as you like, anywhere

Cool. Follow through with it, sounds fun!

thank you :)) i will

I like There's More To Life Than This quite a bit, actually. Sure, it sounds generic but there's something captivating about it. Maybe I just like her voice too much.

I do too, but as you said, it is pretty generic. She has a good ability to turn something like a very simple dance-pop tune into magic. That chorus is insane.

Come to me is the best

its cool.

It really isn't that good/interesting/exciting. She used to reinvent herself with every album and it turned out great up until Medulla. Utopia is basically just the next Volta... Repetitive and overly long songs that don't stand out at all. Just replace the horns with flutes. It's a shame too because Vulnicura seemed like a step in the right direction, even tho the second half was kind of forgettable.

It's much better live than on the album. Best is Venus As a Boy though

>people hating on utopia
Wtf it's good