Rape culture

>assault unconscious woman at frat party
>literally happens every weekend
>sorority sluts get shitfaced and get gangbanged on the reg, even while unconscious
>get accused of rape

Is this evidence of rape culture? Was he even raping her? Or did he intend to rape her? Was he just fondling her and sucking on her tittty? What happened?

The judge gave him 6 months because it was just a campus "rape" case. He probably won't even serve the time.

Yeah I know that, but every chick on Jewbook is whining about rape culture. Did he even rape her?

sorority girls should not get blackout at frat parties if they don't want to have sex

That's literally why frat parties exist

6/5 women are raped every 20 minutes by white men. These are the FACTS.

>Was he even raping her?

So as long as you're unconscious, someone can fuck you in the ass?

he got punished for intent to rape

But that is the real rape culture. Why deny it? It is an obvious visible phenomenon.

If bitter young men wouldn't spew so much women hating shit and deny even most obviously problems such as this, maybe we wouldn't have to suffer dumbass feminazis yelling RAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE everywhere where the phenomenon is not real.

>mfw i rape a bitch and only get 6 months

He was convicted for sexual assault. Should have received a harsher sentence.

I love how instead of finding a suitable replacement for God Obama; Sup Forums creates thread after thread after thread defending a rapist.

It wasn't even her friends that told her she was raped, it was his frat brothers.

Dude should have been punished way more. Come on. Fucking an unconscious woman?

What a waste of quads

rape is degeneracy and should be punished severely. the fact that feminists are full of shit is irrelevant

as long as i dont wake up, yeah

No article has said he fucked her. Every report said he was assaulting her, not raping her.

he fingered her. does no one care the difference between penis rape and finger banging?
i don't really care about rape anymore. every time it comes up, either the girl was outright lying about it or it was much less worse than they made it out to be. when whites do it its rarely kidnapping a woman in an alley and violently fucking her.
fuck it i'll embrace rape culture if its the alternative to social justice

>go to a frat house
>get blackout drunk
>society is responsible for my actions

fuck this world

Checked, and also this.

Being edgy and contrarian about things like this ("le Brock did nothing wrong xD") is why Feminists have such a strong voice. Believe it or not, most everyday people are revolted by these kinds of crimes, and if Feminists can point to instances where sexual assault isn't taken seriously, then people will sympathize with them.

>inb4 wanting to punish a convicted sex offender is white-knighting

>"society"
>not the rapist

>given this one chance by Kek to say something meaningful
>somehow fuck it all up

I guess that I should expect this shit from a hun

Rape gives them denialability for when they act like total trash sluts.

>I wasn't sucking all these dicks, I was raped.

He fingered her, by all accounts. He wasn't charged with actual rape, just sexual assault. It still could have been up to 9 years, I think

He fingered her.

men should be more demonized for daring to express sexual interest imo, would make society much safer

if girls hate rape culture and being raped so much, why do they keep going to parties at fraternities which are arguably the bastions of this "college rape culture"?

Why continually subject yourself to this awful rape culture?

Why are you getting black out drunk at a place you hate and is known for rape?

This isn't victim blaming but just asking people to practice common sense.

>i stuck my hand in the oven and got burned

You do realize that there are these people who are called "criminals" and they commit "crimes" right? You do realize that these "criminals" are "individuals", right?

I mean, if someone rapes you, they did something wrong, not you. Did someone touch you?

Oven has no agency. Sexual assault is illegal.

he has to register as a sex offender though

his life is over

Obviously he should be convicted, but saying a 6 month sentence isn't enough is fucking retarded.

The worst part of it isn't the jail sentence, it's being labeled a sex offender your entire life. Just try getting a job with that on your resume.

He must be that one faggot no one had any idea why he was invited and they framed him for shits and giggles.

>get blackout drunk at party
>go home with some dude who is also drunk
>start fooling around
>pass out, he doesn't realize
>everyone accuses him of assault
See how there might be a problem here? You can't just assume everyone is guilty

So anyone can rape you and you really won't complain?

Do you advertise this on Craig's list?

Stop victim blaming you bigot
She wasn't asking for it. She wanted his handsome friend, Chad's dick instead.

>I walked into the lions den with steaks hanging out of my pockets

>You can't just assume everyone is guilty
You can assume guilty people are guilty.

so did she pass out on the floor and this random guy came by and started fingering her

Or

Were they both drunk and hooking up

To be fair, it's his word against hers.

>convicted

He's not being sentenced because some girl cried rape. There was a whole due process, and he was found guilty.

>wants to fuck Chad but gets too drunk
>Chad subs in his bro, Ethan to take over bc she's ugly and blackout drunk
>Ethan raped me!
The old switcheroo!

>Sup Forums supports criminals when it suits them

gas chambers

Innocent until proven guilty mang

>if girls hate rape culture and being raped so much, why do they keep going to parties at fraternities which are arguably the bastions of this "college rape culture"?
lol.
>"Why did you let me rape you if you don't like rape?!? It's your fault!"

Sup Forums, word of advice. Rape is a crime and you'll go to jail. You have to get girls to sleep with you the normal way. If you don't have any game, then get one of those anime-girl body pillows and don't show your Supreme Gentleman™ face again in public.

>diddling and unconscious slut at a party

greasy

The 6 months seems fair, the part thats not ok is the mob justice, they will ruin his life just so they can virtue signal harder

This. Do girls think people are only joking when they say men only want one thing from them?

A woman under 25-30 is never going to be interesting to talk to unless it's going somewhere.

But I honestly think they would prefer to be humoured about their hobbies and opinions with the chance of being raped over being told they are boring without sex on the table.

there are people saying he should serve a life sentence for fingering her

It's either you're dodging he question or answering "Yes! Please rape me!" which is kinda pathetic.
Then don't stick your dick in a girl that's like that.

It's a two way street in this case, you get made the choice to get shitfaced in a frat house full of young men who are jumping at the chance to fuck, you should accept some of the risk. You cannot be naive enough to put your safety in the hands of others in this case, it's irresponsible.

>dick
He didn't even rape her

>i climbed the fence into the gorilla pit

In this case, he was guilty of sexual assault.

>sucking on her tittty?
jesus are you 12 or just pretending

>getting absolutely blackout drunk at a frat house is a good idea

you faggot liberals and your fantasyland

There are stories every year about rapes happening at fraternity parties. Why do girls keep going back to them? I don't go to the ghetto because I don't like being robbed.

this little monkey should be drawn and quartered tbqh

So you're saying that in some cases like women being drunk or drugged rape should belegal?

All of that is irrelevant. If I went to a bad area in a nice suit and got jumped by nogs they wouldn't be allowed to get away with it because I should have known better. Nobody would apply this logic to any crime but rape because consistency goes out of the window when there's a chance to 'show them SJWs'.

From the "victim"'s statement in court:

>left home to go to a party with friends
>drank way too much way too fast
>next thing I know I was "waking up in a gurney" in the hospital with people telling me I was raped

Isn't it very likely that this drunk jock frat boy and her consented to fingerbang behind a dumpster outside? And then by the time they got into it she blacked out from all the booze?

Doesn't really seem like rape, more like just her excuse for being a trashy whore

No he's saying its retarded to go to places notorious for rape and being surprised when it happens to you

The only reason libs are pushing this story is because he's the white college rapist they've been talking about all this time!!!

The best part for them, if he gets off with no time, or very little time, which he probably will, It's white privilege.

I fucking hate liberals

Of course it's not a good idea. I don't live in a society that blames the victim. If someone rapes your child, no one's going to call you a bad parent. If someone breaks into your house, you don't get blamed, the robber does. If someone robs you at gun point, no one is going to call you weak and ask "Why did you want to get robbed?"

Niggers, white or black and criminals are shit people and need to be held accountable. "He a gud boy, he dindu nuffin" won't work here just like it doesn't for nigglets

>those bugs that keep seeing their friends get zapped in the bug light yet they are drawn to it

Well I guess feminists are trying to change it, so it becomes less acceptable in such places

>get blackout drunk
>flirt with guy
>go home with him
>he asks if he can kiss me
>i say yes
>he asks if he can finger me
>i say yes
>next day i press charges
>everyone posts open letters on leddit
>post the guys name and face everywhere
>rape culture patriarchy ooga booga
2016 gentlemen!

She was unconscious and he was found fingering her in a dirty alleyway with her face on the ground and clothes torn off.

This isn't a drunk girl who went back to his dorm with him and regretted the decision later. She was UNCONSCIOUS and he was fingering her in PUBLIC in disgusting ALLEY outside the back of the frat house.

He should have clearly known that this was not ok by any stretch of the imagination.

Sup Forums has gone too far to claim this is not rape. If this guy was a muslim immigrant do you think Sup Forums would be defending the perpetrator?

This thread would be totally different if this kid was a refugee

>Doesn't really seem like rape, more like just her excuse for being a trashy whore

That's exactly what it is.

he was looking for his father
dindu nuffin

exactly. if she doesn't remember it maybe she didn't remember prior consenting too?

if you wanted theft to become less acceptable would you get blackout drunk in the streets and leave your wallet hanging outside your pockets with money visible?

Why would you want to even go to these places in the first time when they find rape so repulsive

I never claimed it wasn't rape I just hate fraternities and the sluts that fueling them

>Sup Forums has gone too far to claim this is not rape. If this guy was a muslim immigrant do you think Sup Forums would be defending the perpetrator?
this

Sup Forums is a bunch of filthy betas.

the girl was found with dirt up her vagina ffs

if i was one of the two men who found him doing that, I would have beat the shit out of him and got more time in jail because I can't afford a high priced lawyer

he should rot, filthy fucker

You have to treat stranger girls who are black out drunk like they have tattoos on their forehead that says "I have AIDS, Herpes and teeth in my vagina".

You don't HAVE to stick your dick in anything and everything.

"I wasn't there" is a much better alibi than "She told me I could do it!"

You fucking retard, read the true fucking report.

He started fingering her while she was conscious and consenting, she passed out after that and some people saw the scene, he was drunk and confused and ran away, the next morning the bitch didnt remembered anything but people told her she was raped and she believes them

Imagine if this guy was an international student from Pakisan instead of some douchebag white swimmer guy

>comparing theft to rape
oh boy, next i bet you'll be talking about the locked car door right
grow up

I usually side with the guy but in this case he had her behind a dumpster in an alleyway. Her underwear was also ripped off of her. There are other evidence to prove he was guilty to. There's a reason why he got convicted even if he was innocent he made himself look guilty.

I "sexually assaulted" a girl in college once.

>be blackout drunk
>sleeping next to close female friend
>get horny so i jack off
>has nothing to do with my friend, she ugly as fuck
>cum in my hand
>think about how funny it would be to smear it on her cheek as a form of banter
>do it
>she was awake the whole time
>threatens to bring me to court
>doesn't because she's too poor
>tells all my friends im a rapist
>lose a shit ton of friends
>I don't talk to her anymore

real story. wasn't worth it. not sure what i was thinking. i still worry she'll go to the cops some day.

it was evidence of a white man having sex with a white woman, which is now "rape"

only niggers are allowed to rape white women

>text captcha: 420

Sauce?

>>he was drunk and confused and ran away,

cowardness should be punished

>if Feminists can point to instances where sexual assault isn't taken seriously, then people will sympathize with them.
You are right, but that is honestly preferable to the senseless victim affirmation they support.

Sure it's still wrong but you you increased the chances of it happening to yourself 10 fold by voluntarily putting yourself in that situation. Play with fire and you're gonna get burned

purposely ignoring the entire point. if feminists hate rape so much you'd think they'd try to make it harder to do. they could easily implement a buddy system wehre girls olook out for each other. her fucking sister was there. where was her sister?

WE DESERVE TO BE TREATED EQUALLY

but not held accountable for our actions :)

t. women

You sound like an idiot.

>be a sorority qt
>geting shitfaced
>mirin Chad and Tyrone entire night
>last thing i remember going into a room
>morning after
>waking up naked
>sore pussy
>mmm Chad finaly did me
>turning over
>skinny, freckled beta loser lying next to me
I would scream rape to.

We dont defend the sluts that sneak into refugee bunkhouses

Wrong.

Seven out of two women are raped every eight seconds, by white men, every day.

Get your facts straight, ultrashitfucklord.

If a girl is blacked out/near blacked out you don't take her to an alley and start fingering her.

There is a 0.000% chance that she gave consent. She was completely incomprehensible at that point I'm sure. If you're a decent person you should be helping women, not taking advantage of them. What he did was utterly wrong and stupid.

zooming out for a moment... isn't all sex with penetration a form of "rape" in a manner of speaking? it seems to me that it is, leading to a further blurring of the legal and cultural lines surrounding the ill-defined topic. We can all agree on certain cases of rape being clearly criminal and outrageous. However, a lot of these cases - like this one - are so marginal as to amount to a travesty of justice for the boy. I am pretty sure he did nothing much wrong except in some technical legal mumbo-jumbo way perhaps.

The trouble is you have to treat all girls like this now. No means no, yes means no, the sex was not fulfilling for her means I might get a knock on the door from the police the next day. Also no dick was ever inside this girl

>every chick on Jewbook is whining about rape culture

Every chick on Jewbook is 100% aware that the accuser is a disgusting whore who isn't even a college student, but an adult with a job who was cruising her younger sister's campus for underage dick, got it, but then because she was a dumb fucking drunk whore passed out in the middle of fucking in public and then the two of them got caught

Every chick on Jewbook knows she's crying "rape" because it's the easiest way to keep her hooks in the faggot loser boyfriend she was cheating on

Alcohol should be banned and Shariah implemented

>Aussie shitposter
Ignored

He also changed his story several times. When you start doing that then you start to look guilty.

Well the problem is everyone inciting all this hysteria over it because "holy shit, only 6 months for RAPE!? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE" is all that's being repeated. It wasn't rape under the law, so a 15yr+ penalty doesn't apply, but everyone assumes it should, because every media outlet/Facebook post says "rape"

For first time sexual assault that was a crime of opportunity with no criminal record, 6 months and lifetime sex offender status seems pretty adequate.

>if feminists hate rape so much you'd think they'd try to make it harder to do
yes, they should try harder to stop men raping them.

beta cuck, fuck off