YLYL

YLYL

Attached: 1514885351212.jpg (1279x1517, 455K)

Really man, buttons instead of a zipper, absolute madlad! topzoz

The classic snuffleloughacock.

Attached: 1522178771529.webm (204x360, 197K)

Attached: 1519393353596.jpg (640x536, 76K)

Attached: 1521391702088.jpg (1024x883, 176K)

Attached: qt89me12gel01.jpg (750x998, 69K)

Fucking classic.

Attached: IMG-20160613-WA0005.jpg (294x171, 5K)

The nanites can be programmed for exponential growth

Attached: 5xzig7ftr1gy.png (1361x594, 640K)

Attached: self impregnation.png (568x1620, 1.18M)

spoiler: she has a perfect pussy

what does ylyl mean?

you live you lie

you laugh you lose
newfags get one stupid question, that was yours

took the b8
get off the computer

you lurk you learn

Lost

You lick your labia

Tony Stonem retarded sibling

that was the worst fucking bait i have ever seen
"hurr durr look guys i'm retarded BUT NOT ACTUALLY"

Trans people can't have children, the drugs turn them sterile

dude, you're trying too much
get out of here

That's ... not how that works.

so you fell for the worst bait then

Attached: ice ball theory.jpg (1920x1299, 932K)

In Sweden, the government used to force sterilise trans people

>being this new

Attached: 122.png (258x330, 99K)

YoLo YoLo

You Like Young Lolis

Attached: ChrisHansen.jpg (576x720, 61K)

What I always wonder about people who believe in a flat earth (amongst many other things really): Where do they think you go when you get to the South Pole? (Or whatever other edge their projection of choice has.)
See, it's my theory that they themselves know it's bullshit too. Surely one of them would have gone and actually looked for the edge if they really believed their own bullshit?

Nah, these people are just legit retarded, and the ones who actually believe it aren't smart enough to get enough money to go on an expedition to find the edge.
Either that or they're crazy and think the jews will kill them if they try.

They don't think there is a South Pole. Also, their map of Flat Earth gets crazy distorted south of the Equator.

s/he could froze hirs dick to fuck hermself

New fags Get one stupid answer, that was yours

shit thread

I just find it difficult to fathom how they consolodate these ideas with real world problems that this would pose and create a coherent world view, but I guess they just don't.

So what do they think eventually happens when you keep going south?

Lost

mountains of ice all around the edges

>See, it's my theory that they themselves know it's bullshit too.

That's not your theory, that's literally how half the FE societies started up - as a joke / piss take. Like the church of satan.

But then crazies joined in and it became a group of trolls and legitimately retarded people.

That's actually a really cool idea. Retarded if you believe it's real but good for fiction

The church of satan is an interesting thing in itself too. The people who genuinely believe in that, are an interesting bunch. It means that you know (much of?) the whole christian(-ish) story, bought into it, and decided that the best course of action is to "go with the other guy". Contiously picking the side that you believe is bound by fate to lose and will get you an eternety of punishment when you die.

They believe, or it might be true idk, that antartica is being restricted to them and they cant go over easily.

I've never actually heard of this theory before but seems very unlikely as none of the ancient texts or civilizations believed in this. They all believed in a world within a world and that the planet is hollow along with the moon and other planets. These Flat Earth niggers are so brainwashed that it's crazy.

Would be good for fiction of your laws of physics are also fiction. The Sun would be whipping around that ball pretty quick to prevent it falling into the gravity of it.

History is a different story though, that's a time where the best guess they made based on the evidence they had then, led them to that model.

No they are basically atheist with a moral code they dont beleive in god or satan or magic or religion. They have a code for not treading on people but standing up for themselves. The main philosophy is god is dead be your own god.

Did you go to the south pole? No. So how do you know it exists? Because you believe in someone elses word instead of thinking for yourself. I'm not trying to make you believe the earth is flat, but you shouldn't try to tell me otherwise because you don't have proof, and even if you do, it should only matter to you.

Its not that hard why are you guys so retarded

Pretty much what happens in one of the Chrono Trigger timelines

All the religions speak of it including the Illuminati and Christianity.

I literally said it might be true

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-27-13-58-36.png (671x701, 125K)

If only

You hit the dome bitch! Giant ice walls then you hit the sky dome that projects our sky.

It is not required to personally travel to the south pole in order to be able to safely assume it's existence.

- There is very much evidence if it, photos, videos, maps etc. gathered by many independent sources. While it is technically possible this is all a coordinated fake, the conclusion that it in fact does exist is far more probable.

- The existence of the south pole is coherent with a lot of stuff that IS (easily) personally observable and verifyable. (To name just a few, the shapes and lengths of shaddows over time, the positions and apparent rotations of stars over time, the fact that you can see the curvature of the earth with the naked eye in many places, the fact that you can observe the moons of jupiter going around it with a decent pair of binoculars, the fact that we can pretty accurately measure the way gravity works on a roughly human-sized scale. etc etc. These are all things that are directly coherent with the laws of physics and the model of the solar system as we know it. These observations simply do not match the model of a flat earth with no South Pole.

(I know, bait etc. etc.)

what's bait?

OC

Attached: THISISMYTINDERPROFILE.jpg (966x1288, 894K)

Attached: roblox01.jpg (471x514, 27K)

LOL
WHAT

soooooo theres no such thing as the south pole unless you see it for yourself? Are you fuckn hi

Attached: 1499810469802.jpg (768x6660, 1.04M)

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Its when people post shit they know is dumb but will guarantee max (you)s to turn in for cash at the end of the year.

Your Leper Yoinks Lolis

Attached: roblox02.jpg (706x519, 50K)

Attached: 1517543890752.jpg (310x1280, 145K)

More putin ITT

Attached: Putin3.jpg (626x418, 56K)

>>>
young & lonely yet loud

That's not how it works if that is what you are thinking. Or atleast I hope that's not what this person means.

Attached: 14956450050012.jpg (713x718, 66K)

millions of lines of code in weather systems have to account for the ice freezing and melting year round on the poles. phaggot

I've been to the south pole and I can confirm there's no edge

I wonder why

Have you gone to a foreign country? No? Then it doesn't exist.
Your logic is retarded

This is bait, I'm pretty sure. Just to make sure people that genuinely think this way do not think they're in good company;
This requires the person to believe only what they know is true, right? If you can't believe something that others have documented simply because you haven't perceived it directly, you enter a kind of loop where you may be incapable of ever learning about a lot of different things, because most of it requires explanation from somebody else.
The very idea that the 'truth' is only relevant to the individual is deeply unsettling to me. Because if I tell you, as somebody that has been burned by a hot fire, that fire is hot enough to damage your skin. Going as far as to show you the damage it has done to me - you should not have to test it yourself. And if you decide to instead be wary of my own experience, you can begin to learn about the truth to it, taking information from different sources, learning the results on different things. Apply this same type of thought procedure to what you don't understand, because to outright deny things you just haven't seen in person is really just an acceptance of ignorance, if you aren't educated on a subject enough to understand the likelihood of the 'truth', you also aren't in a position to make up your own.

Putin is a pretty cool guy though.

sauce

Let's see it

Attached: huehuehue.gif (360x480, 334K)

>the conclusion that it in fact does exist is far more probable

Its far more probable that the earth is flat instead of round. I never seen the earth's curvature even after traveling for hours. Its always horizontal. See? Your logic is full of holes.

>the shapes and lengths of shaddows over time
> the positions and apparent rotations of stars over time

No. You can't do this without a reference point, and even then, modifying the position of the light source invalidates it.

>the fact that you can see the curvature of the earth with the naked eye in many places,

Never seen it.

>the fact that you can observe the moons of jupiter going around it with a decent pair of binoculars

Jupiter is not the earth, what does it have to do with it? Why do you talk about other planets? Are you stupid?

The rest of your argument is unverifiable and has no real world proof, ergo, I don't care.

I have to admit, this is pretty fantastic.

What's a foreign country?

>Vladimir Vladimirovich, but you must abide by the Constitution...
>viadimi viadimifafith, buth you muth abaith ba the conthithuthon

Attached: 14745755834173.jpg (600x671, 58K)

im hopefully getting mine chopped off, wish me luck

Attached: 15190625240633.jpg (640x594, 218K)

Attached: 14745768324200.jpg (640x608, 115K)

Attached: 14306021295490.jpg (480x601, 47K)

Attached: 1519678121434.png (625x626, 17K)

Are you a fucking mental patient?

Snickers with tomato sauce

> Jupiter is not the earth, what does it have to do with it? Why do you talk about other planets?

Since this is the only part that is actually a valid question (and somewhat interesting to talk about); The orbital mechanics of the Jovian system prove that the gravitational mechanics we can measure on a small scale on Earth, also apply on much larger (e.g. planetary) scales. Also as a bonus, it instantly disproves a geocentric universe. After all, if things are going around Jupiter, they're not going around the Earth.

Attached: blini_kot.jpg (1124x1024, 177K)

Attached: 14358352270000.gif (300x277, 1.77M)

lbh ynhtu lbh ybfr

Rancid bait. No (You) for that one.

>The orbital mechanics of the Jovian system prove that the gravitational mechanics we can measure on a small scale on Earth
That already implies the earth is round
Way to sound so fucking smart when you are missing the point

Attached: 1522180383749.jpg (600x811, 100K)

Attached: thedayoftheblood.png (510x285, 18K)

How did I lose so quickly

Alright, this joke is starting to wear pretty thin now. I'm going back to fapping.

No, I am not a proputinist. Go drink Putinka with someone else.

Attached: mind blown.png (1182x866, 1.16M)

lost fuck