You wanna know what I like about Pewdiepie?

You wanna know what I like about Pewdiepie?

Even though he's technically at the top of the heap, he sure doesn't act like it. Think about all of the people on YouTube who blew up quickly for one reason or another. What do they all have in common? At their highs, their ego got the best of them and they experienced a downward spiral due to the fact that they thought they were untouchable. Even people who seemingly bounced back still show signs of arrogance here and there.

But then you have someone like Pewds, who doesn't seem like someone who should be #1 on YouTube. There are whole articles detailing how he got to where he is. Mostly having to do with the algorithm and making the right content at the right time. While he loved making that content at the time, over time it started to interest him less and less.

Looking at Pewds for who he is, he just seems like the kind of person who embodies what it means to be a "YouTuber." Someone who just likes to be funny on the internet and doesn't care what people think of him. He's made mistakes and paid the price for them, if the sheer number of hit pieces on him by the MSM are anything to go by. He even jokes about his fuck-ups to this day because he really doesn't care.

This reminds me of when he pulled that stunt of saying he was going to delete his YouTube channel. I was honestly looking forward to that, not because I was happy to see him go, but because I was hoping he would make a new channel and focus on making content there. Hopefully, the people who liked him for who he is would stick around and he'd know who his real fans were. I remember when I was young, I made a promise to myself that I would never subscribe to Pewds solely because of how popular he was. Now, I'm like "fuck that" and have been enjoying his content for a while now. It's nice to know that in a world of lies and deceit, there are some genuinely real people still out there.

>inb4 "Whoa, nigga! Do you really expect me to read ALL THAT SHIT?!"

Attached: Pewds.jpg (1063x1063, 310K)

>msm
shut the fuck up boogeyman sperg

he's still a cunt no matter what you say fucknuts

"Whoa, nigga! Do you really expect me to read ALL THAT SHIT?!"

Attached: tongue.gif (400x302, 499K)

trolls move to topic to topic with low replies and then start f5ing

Do you know that all of this will be posted in cringe threads from this day forward?

>>This person is being himself in front of others and ugh he makes it look so easy he’s just so good at being him he doesn’t care what you think....

How special. Do you know that everyone is their own person?

>>I hope he deletes his old channel so he can get rid of all the negative things connected with him and start anew.

This is a very unethical and illegal marketing practice.

Most of all, do you understand that this person is making money off of you? Off of everyone watching? For what?

>>For being himself

Again, how fucking special of him.

Good, this will all die soon. Thanks op.

>Do you know that all of this will be posted in cringe threads from this day forward?
That's what I'm GOING FOR.

>I hope he deletes his old channel so he can get rid of all the negative things connected with him and start anew
I never said that. I said that I hoped that if he deleted his channel and made a new one, which I didn't even know if he was gunna do, he'd be able to make a new name for himself and not have to worry about the stigma from his old, particularly cancerous fans.

>Most of all, do you understand that this person is making money off of you? Off of everyone watching?
I never mentioned money. I want him to make money. Particularly with the adpocalypse, which seems to be targeting him specifically.

>For being himself, Again, how fucking special of him.
Give me a break. You wish you could just "be yourself."

I agree with OP. Sadly I got no more balls to keep watching a guy talking shit on youtube for more than 30 seconds. But I've always felt Pewd is one of the few guys on youtube that is actually a good guy inside.

Also:
>he dun deserve all he makes hurrrr
If he makes what he makes, it means he deserves it. If he didn't, he would make less.

It's insane to write this many paragraphs about Pewdiepie.

Attached: 419c38e2d80ac7d39f948d6242bc22c7-d4avu7t.jpg (659x1000, 318K)

Well it’s clearly troll.

However, you say you never said that, but literally the next thing you say is ‘make a new name for himself and not have to worry about the stigma from his old, cancerous fans’ and AGAIN, since he is making money from this, THAT IS NOT LEGAL not to mention horrible ethically.

>>I never mentioned money

Okay. I did.

>>I wish I could be myself.

That’s just low bait. We can’t prove anything about our beings here, I’m not getting into this.

what i like about him is that no matter what he does, says or looks like, i'll forever want him to fuck the life out of me

How the fuck can abandoning his old self and going for another channel be illegal?

>THAT IS NOT LEGAL not to mention horrible ethically.
Hey, on YouTube anything goes. It wouldn't be the worst thing people have done to make money online. And hey, he did it with the best intentions. Even if it was just a joke in the end.

>That’s just low bait. We can’t prove anything about our beings here
You're right. That was a low blow and I'm sorry. It just that, in my opinion anyway, it is pretty rare to see someone put themselves out there as honest-to-goodness as possible. I'm not saying Pewds is perfect, but he certainly tries.

you know what you are the cream of the cropp of faggotry you more than like ly wach some on for entrtaynment and
>do you understand that this person is making money off of you?

I agree with you OP, i stopped watching him about two years ago, but started again last week. I must say he makes enjoyable content and he occasionally does some comically weird stuff, but he's still very down to earth

>introduced normies to the board with greentext "memes"
hes a fag
felix if ur reading this off yourself i hope you get caught for wrong think

Let’s say I create a product. A electric drill perhaps. I put that product out, it does horribly. Let’s say it has a problem with catching on fire. I cannot take that product, off the market, and then change the name, and sell the same product. That’s just asking to lose a class action lawsuit. I’m not going to look up a paragraph and line number for you where it specifically says it’s illegal. It’s not ethical.

I now consider this a good conversation. Your not that bad.

Wtf, but it IS NOT illegal. Not in Felix's case. (altough the one you specified is).

It may not be ethical, obviously. But he would NEVER go to jail because he dropped a channel where he only had bad viewers looking to improve his audience.

Why thank you, user!

Why do all blonde people have thin/medium eyebrows? I havent seen anyone ever with thick eyebrows.

>>I committed a crime therefore the only punishment available in a 1st world country is to go to jail.

Keep believing that. I think you may be under the impression that what is and is not illegal is set in stone. If a judge deems it to be illegal in the court of law, even if it is not expressly written.

>I made a promise to myself that I would never subscribe to Pewds solely because of how popular he was. Now, I'm like "fuck that" and have been enjoying his content for a while now.

dats me

I used to find him annoying and cancerous, but then I watched him drop the character of moron who screams at spooky games and now he just does videos about whatever he enjoys (Between shilling his chair, which he's managed to make humorous).
Seeing him collect slav memes or goes back to decade old posts he made on anime boards and cringing at how lame he was is actually enjoyable content.
Him saying that he was sick of the schtick and was only gonna play games that interest him rather than whatever the flavor of the month meme game everybody is into made him actually interesting as a commenter on games.

Dude's on my alright list