Bored. Might be slipping into depression again. Dunno. How's today going for you Sup Forums?

Bored. Might be slipping into depression again. Dunno. How's today going for you Sup Forums?

Attached: 228.png (1080x1920, 1.37M)

Just trudging through life, can't complain about anything huge, just been feeling blue for the past few years.
What's been going on with you? Feeling down?

Attached: Sanya1.jpg (875x700, 87K)

Just sorta down. Break from uni is over and, just feeling the same as I did before it started. Maybe I'm upset that it didn't help or change anything.
Just starting to wonder if my only source of happiness is going to be found in working on projects. Getting work done is starting to be the only time I truly feel good about myself.
I wish I could be able to be happy when at liesure, you know?

Attached: FB_IMG_1522009862847.jpg (1080x1350, 215K)

boring and uneventful as always

Same. I'm trying to get into a new anime or vidya. HunterxHunter got me out of a down mood once but eh.

I hear ya.
On the bright said, that's a good motivation for doing your work, and doing a good job at it. I think it's better that than you don't find happiness/fulfillment being productive.
What kinds of things do you do for leisure?
I find that I can enjoy my free time more if I get my work done before all of that.
I get like that after finishing a show I really liked.
Finally got around to watching Dragon Ball recently, almost finished with GT, then I'll watch Super, then the movies. Dunno about after that, gonna be weird watching a 12 episode show after watching 500+ of DB.
What kinds of shows do you watch?
I've seen a good bit, might be able to recommend something.

Attached: Sanya55.jpg (800x750, 276K)

Figuring out how long till i finally snap and become an empty shell. 6 months of daily breaking down I figure if run out of tears by now. Have to put on a smile around family and do church stuff . can't kms so passively not getting enough sleep and seeing when my body will finally just shut down.

Both of those were me.

Yeah. Honestly, my work was once leisure. I write. But the thing is, the more serious you get and the more it becomes something you want to do, the less liesure it becomes. My biggest hobby's become a thing that I enjoy but also hate because it is hard work.
I think my favorite so far is Death Note. I've maybe seen 12 or so entire anime in my life. The most I have watched at once is three, which is right now. Hunter, Psycho Pass, and No Game No Life. Thinking about dropping NGNL. It's boring so far.

Attached: IMG_20170906_073805.jpg (750x738, 37K)

What's got you down?
I've heard about the pitfalls of turning your hobby into a job, I think it takes a certain type of person to make it work out.
Can you differentiate how you do it for work vs. how you do it for leisure? Maybe doing them in different places, or changing your routine so they feel distinct from each other.
That might help, but then again I'm in uni for engineering, so can't speak too much about writing as a job.

Death Note was pretty good, I really enjoyed it.
Check out Code Geass, if you haven't already, it's similar in some aspects.
Steins;Gate could be up your alley, too.
Also Ghost in the Shell, I think it's one of the highest-quality series out there.
I didn't watch NGNL, didn't look that exceptional to me.
I watch shows every season, anywhere from 5-10 at a time, as well one series from the past (right now it's Dragon Ball).
Seen a little over 500 shows now.

Attached: Sanya144.jpg (500x556, 50K)

I understand user. Church family is really hard to deal with if you aren't a happy mary sue or john smith. Can't say I would do the same, but you are better off depriving yourself of food rather than sleep if you want to deteriorate your body.
Neglect sleep and your mind will get worse. You won't reach a bliss. Just a really annoyed brain with a strap on of mood swings.
However if you starve yourself you both loose weight and reach your goal. You might even be happy that you are losing weight, if that is an issue for you.

Attached: FB_IMG_1517378200293.jpg (1440x1383, 123K)

I'm not totally on board with this, I think a healthy amount of food and sleep will make you feel a lot better in the long run. Balanced diet + 7-8 hrs/night goes a really long ways in mental health.
I've been down the road of self-degradation (doing it right now) and I don't think it's ever the right choice. It won't solve your problems.

Attached: Sanya9.jpg (600x340, 28K)

Damn user that's a lot of shows. I have a list of shows. I think Code Geass is in there. But those and the others you mentioned are probably heading that way as well.
Honestly, the only time writing was fun was when it was horribly done back when I was younger and wrote with others online. I tried doing the same thing again, but I couldn't not take myself seriously.
It becomes a self inflicted instinctive honor system. I've written so many shit things that every time I write now I want to be 100% sure it isn't shit. So scrutinize I go.
Nowadays since motivation is scarce, I figure if I am actually sitting down and writing, I better make it good.

So far shows have turned into my replacement hobby.

In retrospect, it really can fuck with you. It's the same as self harm. Actually, it really is just a slow self harm.

I think you might be alright here, just gotta get used to doing it as a job completely now.
Do you make a good living with your writing?
I totally get you on how it was more fun when you did it when you were younger, and inexperienced. I've realized that in my life, I enjoyed things the most when I was just beginning to do them, and just went in with no expectations and had fun with it. Happened with running track and with fansubbing anime. After I got too self-aware, it took away a lot of enjoyment.
Nothing wrong with switching hobbies, anime's an alright one. For a long time that was my only hobby, go into building models (tanks) recently and that's been fun.
How much do you know about self harm?
I was always curious about it, figured people either did it for attention, or out of masochism.
I made a few cuts the other day, just got an urge to. Did it on my thigh, so I don't think I did it for attention. It didn't feel particularly pleasurable. Felt more like an urge that I had to do it and I felt a little more relieved afterwards.
Did it again the next night, didn't do it yesterday.
Not sure what to make of it.
I really want to talk to someone about it but I really don't want to make it look like I want attention.
The truth is I'm incredibly lonely and I really do want attention, but I don't want to beg for it/look like an attentionwhore.
Don't really have any friends anymore, anyway.

Attached: Sanya80.jpg (1600x1200, 606K)

idk days been going pretty ok had a pretty shitty last week tho, got shit on by teachers and my parents because of school going to shit because cant wake up in the morning and been missing school.

I have had some suicidal thoughts when having anexiety attacks, have been thinking about taking a ADD or ADHD test to get some aderall pills to do better in school.

Atm tho laying in bed and chilling feeling fine

Attached: tumblr_ojucc7UO9m1v9hzxjo1_500.gif (500x265, 235K)

In uni, I take it?
I'm in uni myself, and here are some tips that might help, it's what I do.
1. I used to go to bed right at 12 after being on my computer right up til then, recently I started to stop using my computer at anywhere from 11-11:30, and do anything that's not looking at a screen until 11:30-12 when I'd finally go to bed. Just from that, I woke up 2 hours earlier no problem whatsoever. I used that time to go exercise before class, but you could use it to get a good breakfast and get to class on time.
2. Eat healthy, it makes an enormous difference in being able to stay on top of things, get good sleep, have energy, and all that. Don't need to eat less, just healthier.
4. Exercising can help a lot too, both with having energy to get through the day, and with being able to stick with doing all your assignments and getting through class.
Doesn't need to be anything that grand either, could get away with doing some crunches/pushups/etc for 15 minutes, run/jog a mile or two, the important part is that you do it and do it consistently.

Don't need to do all of them right away, but pick one or two that look feasible, and start doing it consistently. It's helped me a lot and I think it could help you too.
I'm really wary about drugs and using them to get through school, I think it's better to learn how to cope yourself and build mental strength, than to rely on something like pills. In the long term, it'll benefit you much more.
As for getting good grades, I think most people can get away with paying attention in class, doing the homework thoroughly, and studying a few hours for exams. Again, it's the consistency of doing this throughout the semester that pays off. If you do that, you can get away with studying for a few hours for the final, and not pulling all nighters.

What's your major, by the way?

Attached: Sanya98.jpg (1024x819, 222K)

Nah weight is fine . long term gf dumped me then our family business started slowing down. I'm at the point where I don't care if it fails but I can't go get a job cause my cars tags are expired and I dont have insurance on it anymore. Behind on bills , all in all just a crappy situation. I know it'll pass but I'm happy feeling sorry for myself right now.

Really wish I could help, but I'm nowhere near qualified to give financial advice.
The problems with car tags and insurance seem easy enough to fix, maybe the whole situation looks worse than it is because you have so much.
Try clearing a few of the smaller things first, then assess your situation.
Hope it works out for ya.

Attached: Sanya61.jpg (1000x1000, 198K)

Thanks . yeah I'm sure it'll be fine in the end.

thanks for the advice bro, i'm going to vocational school in the end of this years summer

Attached: tumblr_ojdy3d51iB1s495d2o1_500.gif (500x282, 1.49M)

Good stuff, I think that's a good way to go.
Less time spent studying, and you get some hands-on skills, and decent job security from what I've heard.
Cheers, take it easy.
As long as you keep your chin up and keep trying, things usually work out.
You got this.

Attached: Sanya65.jpg (565x800, 418K)

Well it's a good thing you've posted here on Sup Forums where everyone knows your name and everyone is a nurturing supportive individual who genuinely cares about your predicament.

>slipping into depression again
Lol what a fag. I bet you stay inside all day and don't do shit too.

>too
;_;

Molly hangover, fuck going outside

Attached: IMG_7645.jpg (300x168, 15K)

Do you find it overall worth it to do drugs?

Attached: Sanya88.jpg (1980x1388, 577K)

Are you in therapy for your depression? I'm bipolar type ii which comes with severe depression. Been in therapy for 6 months so far and the seroquels haven't been helping much, so I tried drinking cough syrup because of the opiates in them and have been feeling better than I've ever felt since I was kid for the last two months. Not recommending it or anything though.
Anyway my day has been pretty meh. Was sad I was informed I couldn't get this place to rent so I couldn't get this job I was promised. But I I've just now watched Se7en (PLEASE WATCH IT IF YOU HAVENT) and absolutely loved it so the day's kind of not all totally sucky.

Attached: 030.jpg (836x1200, 446K)