Tell me about the dark times oldfags the times when the banlord snacks would silence all those who opposed her

tell me about the dark times oldfags the times when the banlord snacks would silence all those who opposed her

Attached: WT.jpg (417x315, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

midnightsnacks.fm/
youtu.be/GD6qtc2_AQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Desu?

That faggot was only here for like a year. Don't bring back snacks, he wasn't important or special.

Snacks was a gay pedophile man.

snacks is back

snacks was an ass hole but it was funny to watch people get banned you should be asking about other things.

Newfags will never know the secret love moot and snacks had for each other

Attached: true love.jpg (300x168, 10K)

I never got banned by snacks but moot permabanned me for calling him a newfag

Shit, must have been like a decade ago

hay man those where the good days.

Was truly a beautiful thing to watch.

Attached: 195675433235746.gif (561x461, 145K)

Snacks was a fuck head... Moot was a Faggot.... And it was the end of the golden age of Sup Forums. The Ban hammer took the lives of countless tards and CP was the currency used to be passed over by the Ban hammer. It was a fascist system ruled by a monarchy of mega faggots.

It was like the war of the three kingdoms but gay and not in the good Asian way.

idk man i enjoyed it there was more chaos and post where more crazy.

True... That is what made it a magical time. But it was still Faggtory but it was are faggtory. TwT

also true but without every one the faggtory would have been very different from what it is to day and i would have loved that. because lets be honest this site has gain alot of attion from the mainstream media and that caused a lot of new people here which is okay but they brought there personaltys with them and we will never have the same type of post again.

God i miss the lawless days.... The absolute madness. I left the site for years because of the mass influx of Newfags and the massive split between everyone. I lurked mostly.. but i thought now would be a good time to return.

well my story is like to yours but i never left, i suffered and watch as this site got worse and worse.

I'm sorry user, your a braver man than I!

What were the good 'ol days like?
Some say it was edgier then than now, others say the opposite.

hay man its all good in the end us oldfags have to stick together and wait it out.

It was crazy, like the first time you drop acid and have a bad trip. Your lost and confused but then you get a random boner and shit gets spooky.... then you see a man posting shit in bags or bottles full of cum. Then you drop some more acid because you like it.... you never want the ride too end. The Edge of edgy was born in these hollowed halls.....

well my friend scroll up and read and you'll
find out.

Dame Straight. Sup Forumsros for life.

problem was after getting used to acid you want to get better shit but it will never be the same as the first time.

Thanks for the compliments. Be sure to catch my next live stream later on.

t.fuckhead.

midnightsnacks.fm/

catch that stream and come down to st. louis and play ddr. Interesting we all on this thread.

could it be ?

THE LORD OF BANS HAS RETURNED

o shit just got real whens the stream

Fuck that. weed alone fucked my shit up, thought i was gonna die

lol don't come here then.

The issue was, you'd find a promising supplier but in the end. Op never delivers. Holy hell, Looky looky we has the old WT. Hows it hanging faggot?

Attached: 222.jpg (943x855, 123K)

where else will i waste time and shitpost?

please return and buy the site back from asian-moot, Sup Forums is out-tarding Sup Forums, I'm scared for my board Sup Forums.

good point

we are all scared no one knows what to do.

weed brought me up from being a B-C student to an A-B student, I'm about to become a computer engineer because of it.

how about we boy cot till we get them back.

Attached: MOds.jpg (578x471, 51K)

see i like those days.

Lol.

So it literally increased your IQ? Isn't weed just medicine?

Snacks could buy the board back and show the normie fascist who the real fascists of faggotry are, shit was never good, but shit has gotten bad.

gonna need some proof on that user

and become another 7chan?

NEVER AGIAN

how much do you think he would have to pay ?

20 yen cuz Asian moot is a cheap whore

all jokes aside i think he should do it i want to see the old Sup Forums return

Yes, we need to make Sup Forums, Sup Forums agian

snacks if you are still here DO IT

we need a revolution.

yes and we need it now

but how will we start it.

we should start a patreon.

Fuck you. Weed only works on the secret genius minds. You are an autistic slav. Go back to your bottle and be shunned.

Attached: 592B1224-E3B8-4679-8E5A-1116D25E8619.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

Figure out how to modify the mods ability to ban. Hack their shit so it does thd opposite. For everytime they ban a post a /p/ user receives the ban instead.
Profit

Attached: DB824337-5060-42E0-BB42-8D140A99D966.jpg (1024x932, 146K)

i like your thinking.

Or find a list of "blacklisted" images and trick people into posting them, oh they'll receive more than just an automatic-perma; entire boatds will go empty, everything just vanishing in the blink of an eye

she gun maek puppeez
dis gun b gud

ill get started on that.

sigourney was a candy-assgot

Bdhd

ITT: No one knowing what 'newfag' actually means and is using it improperly

͘͘

newfag

based

"Newfag" means a person from newgrounds. There was an influx of them back in the old days that fucked everything up.
Thus someone being retarded and not following standards was a "newfag"

youtu.be/GD6qtc2_AQA

I don't even care anymore. It's like a bunch of retarded archeologists discovering a shitty plastic spoon and thinking it's a holy relic.