Feels thread?

Feels thread?
Also, explain me why I shouldn't kill myself.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1522167711887.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/irvi5_v3IMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sorry to hear tha you are feeling like suicide is your only option. If only so that you can get it off your chest, can you explain your situation?

Do whatever you want. Life is what you make it though

I no longe feel happy from normal things. I don't enjoy talking with people anymore, I don't sleep well, I eat little and usually food tastes all like shit to me. I can't talk to women anymore and I dont know why, I am not a virgin, I've slept with a pair of girls and some hookers. But I feel like there is nothing worth living anymore because I can no longer experience happiness.

I just don't enjoy doing things anymore like I used to

So do other things :/

Like what? I don't even enjoy masturbation anymore

Have you paid more in taxes than you've consumed in benefits?
Don't even think about killing yourself until you're a net contributor.

I am a university student who is doing a scientific major. I am very smart and I'm good at what I'm doing, at I'm from a wealthy family, but I don't care anymore about jobs and money and shit like, a. Money serves only if you want to buy something or If you wan to something.

Ah ok, sometimes best way to help yourself might be through helping others?

I do, I help everyone I know as much as I can everyday. I help younger people with their homeworks for free,I am always there fr moral support for anyone who feels like shit, I am a good person and i really love humanity. I won't ever kill myself because that would hurt a lot of people but I really feel like that's the only reason why I am alive.

youtu.be/irvi5_v3IMU

the buddhists believe we are born into suffering. it's up to us to liberate ourselves from sufferings
in christian teachings, when we build a relationship with God and accept God's love, we are happy

Attached: 1411878607103.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Isnt that enough for you?

u have to adapt to be happy,
look at the animal kingdom, animals adapt defenses towards predators and they adapt to their environment

Youll never see her again

If you an hero with a shotty to the face, use ear plugs on cam first for the lulz

u have to think, think a lot inside u, there must be something making u feel like this, something happend, something u dont see right in this wolrd, somehting u lose maybe....first u have to find what is making u feel like this

Idk, many say it'd be a worse roll each time you an hero

Try to get some sleep. You can always do it tomorrow.

Attached: suicidehelp.jpg (226x250, 12K)

My friend had a suicidal attempt two days ago, she's suffering from borderline personality disorder
Going to visit her tomorrow
I won't let her try to kill herself again, even if I'm a powerless, deeply depressed faggot, I have to keep her alive

Unless you suffer from clinical depression (in which case you should seek medical and psychiatrical treatment) it's highly unlikely that your outlook on life will stay that way over longer periods of time.

If you feel like changing how your life is going and how you feel about it, here's a list of things that usually work for me when I feel disoriented and helpless:

1) Notice that as long there is life there is hope. Consider the fact that you're still in the race, a chance others would like to have but haven't. You are given the opportunity to carry on and actually live your life at least for some more years or decades. If in doubt, go to a hospice and talk to people who are about to die, or, alternatively, talk to old people about their regrets.

2) Make an assessment of a) possible goals and b) assets you may be able to build upon. Make sure you class your goals by achievability. For example, to have a family you need find a girl and to find her you might want to work on your social skill &c.

c) Start with the set of most achievable goals and actually work on them. Don't beat yourself up, there are going to be some failures ahead, concentrate on the long term effect.

d) Stay occupied and focused by working on concrete, effable goals. Overthinking and depressive thought patterns aren't going to get you anywhere.

e) Consider staying away from Sup Forums, at least for a while.

dude... i feel u so much, my ex had the same problem, she fucked me over, she stold years of life from me, and im fuckded up now. and i even have to carry the weight or her happines?? which is imposible cos she is even mor efucked up than im for what she did to me

if you die you won't find the reason you want to live

My gf at the time tried to kill herself found her at a local park almost passed out she tried to OD on her sleeping meds shit fucked me up at the time

Holy shit, man...

Same OP. don’t experience happiness anymore. Don’t feel anything anymore. I’m in my late 20s but I know exactly how the rest of my life plays out and it’s not that it’s even that bleak it’s just boring and exhausting looking.

like, how am i supposed to deal with tht, i didnt even love her tht much, she wasnt my soulmate...
in the end is a mental disorder what is making them like tht, border line disorder is hard, but tht doesnt mean u have to go through all tht shit

is a bad feeling, is how life is going, is so fucking ointless, and th echances of finding ur soulmate, and i mean tht person were u can share adventures and tears, tht person it can make everything okey, trully okey.... is near impossible

But she's my friend, I don't want to lose another one

what she needs is a therapist....
u have to be carefull, u cant let the situation affects to much

I have BPD and dealing with only thoughts of suicide. It's consuming and I know it's the mental illness and not whoever I'm supposed to be but that makes it worse knowing it's your own fault and even with non stop medication and every therapy under the sun...

It's going to happen again even if I power through another day.

It sucks that you got tossed in the wake of someone with BPD. It was probably abusive towards you. I hope you find something resembling peace some day, brother.

Ive been feeling depressed for a while too questioning why the fuck are we here, but after a while i was just like you know what i can be anything so i became a school shooter

exactly...ty man, is so ironic cos im about to finish my grade in psychology... funny huh?

there u have a typical symptom, guilt, it is not ur fault by far, farover is 90% genetics, and u dont have the choice of chossing ur DNA...but dont get me wrong, i dont mean u cant change it, u do

like i knew exactly what it was happening, but i couldnt lift a finger to get her away or to cutt contact cos i fucking loved her...

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Working so hard and doing all the things that are supposed to help. When certain feelings arise it's like all the tools I have are lost and everything spirals. It's a brutalizing disorder.

Thanks at least for replying!

I don't know your exact situation but I'm sure she had some great qualities that you kept after instead of the parts of her that were vicious or abusive making it easier to love her.

You can't kill yourself, because tomorrow you need to come here and post this exact same fucking thread again, faggot

Attached: 26im7u6865711984.jpg (490x665, 58K)

Fuck off

If I were to kill myself eventually, what website would be best to use?

not really the case...

yeah that sounds like depression. the inability to experience happiness.

yo, none of us are educated enough in psychology to be able to help walk you out of that mindset, but i guarantee you it's possible. your condition's not as unique or absolute as it feels like. I know, bcause i've been there.

being happy takes work, and sometimes work requires help. for me, i opted to get serious about therapy. i went in and told my shrink exactly the shit you just said right there, almost word for word. and then i kept trying things they suggested, and when they didn't work out, i didn't just quietly bitch about them, i went in and said "hey, what the fuck. its not working"

you need to get involved in your own life again, and its time to start demanding some help. everyone gets sick sometimes, even their brains. no shame in it, and as miserable as it feels, its treatable.

get well soon op. here's to better days

Should i killmyself?

Life is meaningless, just an hero fagget

Nihalism detected, let it devour you. Eventually it'll work to your benefit, also just thinking about suicide makes things worse. Accept the seat you're in, don't daydream about escaping it. If you try and solve your problems with real solutions then things will look up. Try and do a couple things every day to improve your situation, wait till uni is over and reevaluate then

life is meaningless. just enjoy it.

im actually educated in it, but i dont have the lvl of english to freespeak her and help people, shame

Nihilism is gay and if you follow it youre a faggot and will go to hell for your sins

My girlfriend was recently diagnosed with als we had started noticing muscle twitches and numbness so we went to the doctor and she had tested positive and given less then 3 years to live

She’s my everything I love her more than anything and I’m going to lose her what do I do?

I know what you feel like. when no Andy's Log

Attached: 1521098767454.jpg (438x313, 15K)

Ily

>girlfriend
>posting on Sup Forums in feels thread
Pick one

Attached: IMG_0741.jpg (544x468, 63K)

Fiancé used to fight and argue with me for little to no good reasons. She apologized and I forgave her and we moved on. Then I became the one who started arguing for little or no good reasons. I apologized and she didn’t forgive me, and moved on. It’s not fair that couldn’t forgive me for the same shit she was guilty of doing to me.