itt: worst things people have said to you, i'll start

girls
>your breath stinks, does anybody have some gum? haha
>i love you but i'm not in love with you
>i hate you, asshole, kill yourself
>yeah, he fucks better than you

random guys
>FAGGOT!
>did you two came out of the same closet? (me and my friend where dressed with very similar shirts)
>wanna get fucking stabbed?

dad
>when are you gonna cut your goddamn hair? it looks like a bird's nest
>stop crying like a bitch

Attached: 13254575.jpg (750x720, 33K)

>"The job is yours."

>i should just move in with him and make it official he wants to fuck me all the time

Every love interest
>you're too much

I tend to be overbearing I guess. I try not to be too clingy and then i get that I'm distant or cold

>You're my daughter; I love you, but I don't like you.

Attached: 1515372879889.jpg (250x209, 6K)

bitch i was with told me she loved me and then a week later called me toxic and i never talked to her again lol

Well done.

>be depressed
>message my "friend"
>user ive always got you
>reply but she doesnt look at it just deletes me

I try not to bug my only friend I'm talking to right now cause I don't want that falling on her shoulders. Life's hard m8 but well be alright .

My old boss would call me a retarded faggot or variations of it almost every day, made my life pretty shitty

Attached: 1522030853770.jpg (680x547, 258K)

i think the key to is to not ask for others advice unless you trust said person that much ,because in reality they probably aren't doing much better than you

Father:
>"You know I joke around a lot, but I really do fucking hate you"

Mother:
I was like 3 so she helped pick stuff to wear and my usual clothes didn't fit me anymore
>"Well, what am I gonna stuff you inside of you fat fucking pig?"

Person I once knew:
We were playing tag in elementary school and I asked why nobody even tried to tag me
>"Just because you are running around doesn't mean you're playing with us"
Still hits hard.

Wouldn't it be nice to live together, OP,
in the kind of world where we belong?

Attached: 1506633411275.jpg (250x250, 9K)

damn thats fucked

>date girl, we're crazy for each other
>she hates when people say to me "why don't you ever talk?", she says is none of their business and loves the way i am
>years later "everytime you're with my friends you don't say anything, it's embarrassing for me"

We were playing tag in elementary school and I asked why nobody even tried to tag me
>"Just because you are running around doesn't mean you're playing with us"

wow thats sad mate i feel sorry for you

Attached: 1520548205544.jpg (410x410, 22K)

fuck forgot to tag you

>"They're not coming home"
Said to me when I was four years old. My adopted parents died in a car crash. I was forced to live with my aunt and uncle after that, until my uncle raped a little girl when I was 7. He went to prison and my aunt committed suicide. From there, I was dumped into the system, where I basically just got bounced from home to home until I was old enough to be on my own.

anons that are depressed just remember lifes a simulation and anything anybody says is part of their character not you

>You better kill yourself soon because I wanna kill you right now

Oof

>she loves the way I am

I know the feeling user. Fake it til you make it, if you shit the bed, don't worry about it, if you don't have common ground, they don't matter and there is no loss.

>>"Just because you are running around doesn't mean you're playing with us"

OP here, fuck man, that brings me back
>be a kid
>go to visit friends with my parents
>they are a bunch of kids
>we're all in the room of the kid who lives there
>we're all playing with his toys
>i'm an autist so i just have a toy in my hand, not even playing
>the kid notices me and takes the toy from my hand
>NO. NOT YOU

there's not a more crushing feeling than being rejected as a kid by your "peers", not to mention the countless times i've been chosen last in gym class until is just stopped going out of embarrassment

Girls:
>i love you like a brother (me: but you sucked my cock. Her: yeah but im not trying to be with you like that. Me: i guess that makes me your Alabama brother. Her: ew dude, i did enjoyed sucking your cock tho)
Mother:
>you are a worthless junky and i hope you die before you bankrupt this family

Father:
>the only person in this world that will ever love you is your grandmother

>"I don't know a single person that thinks you're a good person"

Said by my ex gf after she spread rumors about me sexually exploiting her, this after I broke up with her because SHE sexually exploited me and said she'd kill herself if I left her. Was already struggling with depression among other things so it kind of hurt. Her being a dumb cunt and still getting her way in any scenario imaginable is frustrating too

she truly did, for a while, but i think my behaviour stopped being cute really fast

>>"Just because you are running around doesn't mean you're playing with us"

Had somewhat the same thing
>nobody wanted to go eating with me at a restaurant
>see 2 1 year older kids that go and am 'friends' with them
>ask if I can join
>they don't really decline but neither confirm
>i just tag along
>they're talking between them
>i'm trying to get into the convo but can't hardly follow because it's some bullshit drama in their friend circle
>i sit with them
>finally say something
>"shut up, we don't eat with you, you're just on the same table as us"

Hit hard and I just finished eating quietly and went back to school. At least they didn't beat me up or forced me to not eat with them and shame me in front of all the other kids. But in hindsight they probably had some stuff they wanted to talk with each other privately and thought I was too autistic and wouldn't understand what's going on anyway without any context. fuk

>I bet it will fit, let me try pushing really hard

>>I really, really want to like you, user. But you're just not my type. I like cute, skinny guys. Not you. I don't know how I should feel because I really love you, but I just don't want to be with you.

All you niggers need the four F’s:
>fitness
>friendship
>finance
And last but not least
>find jesus

>He doesn't know the christcuck life is torture
I'm doing my best while I'm broke both of my best friends just got married to their gfs while mine dumped me kek at least I can focus on playing the piano for church ...r-right...

Yeah, right?
>6th grade
>Week-school-trip to some shit land
>Staying at cheap hotel
>My roommate is into a girl
>She and her roommate come over to play spin the bottle
>"Next two people have to kiss"
>Bottle lands on crush's roommate
>Next lands on me
>It's your moment user. Remember this for the rest of your life
>"Ew nonono what the fuck I'm not kissing user"
>"Haha yeah, I wouldn't want to kiss me neither"
>Am I retarded?
>Go to bed right next to them cause they were playing on my bed
>Cry
>They keep playing
Maybe it wouldn't even be so bad if I would understand it.

Attached: magik.png (217x130, 23K)

what about the worst things we've said to other people?

>if you stay i'm gonna rape you, know that

i said this to my ex gf one day she came over, i didn't want to rape her i just wanted her to leave, but still, she told her friends

>It's not like I'm going to have to deep throat that

Worst thing I've said to someone?

>If it weren't for how many people are completely retarded nowadays you wouldn't have any friends and maybe without friends you'd have realised that the best option for you is to kill yourself

I mean like, it wasn't that bad. But I don't talk a lot.