I'm going to go see rob zombie and marilyn manson in toronto in a few months. what can i expect?

I'm going to go see rob zombie and marilyn manson in toronto in a few months. what can i expect?

Attached: 644a39ad30354137bb5d53b089350b30.jpg (1000x1000, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wexEeqDKCIc
youtube.com/watch?v=y7mG3W6oOzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Faggot frechmen

do the french have an affinity towards dark music?

Ive seen Zombie 3 times and the show is always amazing. He doesnt sound great live because there is so much action going on, but the show itself is great.

I seen Manson once, and that was enough. He is possibly the worst live act ive seen aside from Ozzy. Im pretty sure he was drunk and half sang half pointed the mic at the crowd for the entire concert.

Obviously not a good music

Aaaaannd this

Ill also add I seen Toby Keith and he was drunk as a skunk and still sounded pretty good. Manson really had no excuse except his career died a decade ago and he just doesnt give a shit anymore

>Ive seen Zombie 3 times and the show is always amazing. He doesnt sound great live because there is so much action going on
can confirm

never seen zombie live, but he sucks now anyway; all his music is shit(at least you're right about the part that he can't sing, that's because he doesn't take breathing lessons). same for manson. back in the day, manson WAS the shit. best concert i've ever been to, in 96. danzig was awesome, as well. i think, in 97, 98, or 99?

Jesus, now I feel old as fuck. The first time I seen Zombie was the Black Christmas tour with Ozzy, Mudvayne and Soil... That was in 2001

Thats the cool part I like about Zombie. He might have 20 albums now but he still plays his classics. Unlike a lot of bands who tour on a new album, play 3 hits, and spend an hour playing shit that hasnt even been released yet.

Manson can be kind of annoying because he stops between songs just for a costume change. Zombie is great.

Of all the bands I have seen, I would easily put Rob Zombie in the top 3. I think the best pure show ive ever seen though was Slipknot. The night before I seen them Sid broke both of his feet jumping off a full stack on stage. The night I seen him, he crawled around stage dragging his legs behind him while the rest of the band kicked and pushed him into the crowd over and over again. That was the same tour Joey strapped himself into the drum rig and would rise off the stage, turn upside down, spin, turn on its side, etc

I think this applies

youtube.com/watch?v=wexEeqDKCIc

Found a video from that night. The dude broke both of his heels, and still finished the concert while standing

youtube.com/watch?v=y7mG3W6oOzg

Once again I miss tickets for my favourite artists

This

I've seen Zombie a couple years ago and he puts on a great show.

Seeing both? I'm sorry for you wasting your money.

Disappointment

They love Nashville Pussy, so they ain't all bad.