Its my 33rd birthday and my only friend is a case of beer give me reasons to end my pathetic life

its my 33rd birthday and my only friend is a case of beer give me reasons to end my pathetic life

Attached: spaghet.jpg (500x366, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S5MqwuIMnhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all of them

well your pathetic life is already a good reason

stream it tho

It doesn’t get any better

people your age already have a family and kids

its cheaper to an hero than to carry on. think about the future - on your death bed you will be alone. nobody will attend your funeral. you only draining the precious resources from this planet. there are far more productive members of society than yourself

Step 1) get off Sup Forums
Step 2) Make an account on mewe.com
Step 3) Join an active group related to a topic you like
Step 4) participate in conversation with actual people about topics relating to the group you chose... make a friend.

But not me, I'm not going to be your friend.

happy bday op, turned 34 myself yesterday

Attached: 117803719393.png (800x633, 464K)

If you buy second then you'll have 2 cases of beer.

You're a pimple on society's ass and you'll never amount to anything.

Kill someone you hate, then kill yourself

But you have no right to take any persons life. Even yours.

how do you plan to an hero?

Ill be your friend op

stream it bitch

what exactly do you think will happen after you die? Can you contemplate oblivion? That is where you will be.

not OP, but no one knows where you'll be, maybe you'll be in a deep sleep dreaming, forgetting who you were as a human, returning to nothingness.

don't be a fucking pussy

you've been here too long

Attached: 1158043994485.jpg (600x450, 36K)

you barfed into your ghoul mask, and there is spaghetti all over every wall where you live and the house-sitting gig is over tomorrow.... they gonna shit brix when they get home and your ass is going into the stir...

Attached: 1521958891860.jpg (600x800, 255K)

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 9K)

Dude, if you are going to end it all then you might as well take as many people with you as possible.

Though honestly my advice is simple. Live your life to your benefit and shit on everyone else.

happy birthday user! have a nice day

Attached: iloveu.gif (267x200, 42K)

Not OP but thank you for this tip... had never heard of that site, but Imma check it out.

Pffft... y'all are just getting warmed up! I turned 63 in October, been here almost since the beginning.

>returning to nothingness
Pretty sure that's it, it'll be the same condition you were in before you were conceived. No sensible reason to believe anything else.

>63
>triple dubs
what does it all mean

because it's your 33rd birthday your only friend is a case of beer, what more of a reason do you need than that?

Bro. Times will get better. Dont use a long term solution to fix a small term problem.

why this day bothers you idiot when rest of year was the same

do something crazy what the world will never forget

That sauce on that white carpet triggers me

youtu.be/S5MqwuIMnhc
Things could be worse

Fucking this. I stopped caring about my birthday a long time ago and I’m only 24

Just remember there's people out there who think traps aren't gay, your life is golden compared to them.

Why would you. I would love to have your healthy pathetic life op

Bless me grandpa senpai

Why end your life? you can benefit so many People by working in a low Position for almost nothing, your Boss likes it even if he screams at you, he may not say it but he is happy that you do the shit work for not much Money for him

Bless you, my child. May you live in interesting times!

Attached: 1.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Attached: 2.jpg (640x633, 37K)

Attached: 3.jpg (640x571, 34K)

Attached: 4.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Attached: 5.jpg (540x573, 44K)

Attached: 6.jpg (600x879, 51K)

Attached: 7.jpg (570x398, 35K)

Attached: 8.jpg (622x644, 40K)