SCOTLAND, YES!

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-36468441?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_daily_politics_and_sunday_politics&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=news_central

>Police Scotland hijab plan for Muslim officers

>In order to reflect the 4% figure across Scottish society, the force said it would need to recruit an additional 650 ethnic minority candidates.

>Plans for police officer uniforms compatible with the burka are also due to be accepted

SCOTLAND

YES

Can you imagine the refugee importing shithole this country would have become had the cucks won and gotten independence

Other urls found in this thread:

shoebat.com/2016/03/13/swedish-police-chief-warns-women-and-girls-dont-go-out-after-sunset-or-you-will-be-raped-or-worse/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2498/swedish-national-police-chief-can-not-guarantee-the-safety-of-the-swedish-people-anymore.html#.VwKldqvMf9M.twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus fucking Christ Scotland, I didn't realize you faggots were this cucked.

The best thing Scotland has going for it is the lack of minorities here. I imagine many countries would love to have only 4% non-whites.
The problem this creates is a lack of exposure, we only get stories about minorities and don't experience the realities.

>4% non-whites

Absolutely disgusting.

this, people here have fuck all idea what's happening in sweden because it's just not being reported.

God I hate this shite

>America
>calling others cucked

They're the main reason left wing parties get into power here user, also

>tfw they're going to ruin my county's 99.8% whiteness

fuck

Love the "Human rights" poster behind them. Fucking mudslimes

At least we're still based here in Wales (Excluding Cardiff ofc)

Nothing wrong with Sikhs joining the Army. That man is also an LT which is admirable.

The same stuff happening in Sweden is happening in England

are there any studies on the growth of ethnic groups in relation to increases/presense of ethinic minorities in the police force?

so say you move more black cops into a city. does the population of blacks increase? does the established population grow in accordance with the increase of ethnic police servants?

FUCKING HELL WHY.

>LE SIKHS ARE BRO TIER XD

shoebat.com/2016/03/13/swedish-police-chief-warns-women-and-girls-dont-go-out-after-sunset-or-you-will-be-raped-or-worse/

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2498/swedish-national-police-chief-can-not-guarantee-the-safety-of-the-swedish-people-anymore.html#.VwKldqvMf9M.twitter

pretty sure it's not this severe, at least not yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8

PUSH F TO PAY RESPECTS

I'm all for gated communities for ethnic Europeans, but I have no problem with the Sikhs. I could happily coexist by their side like any Oriental peoples who I also respect.

>To encourage the already rare Muslim woman to join the force.
Eh, don't care. They would only get stabbed within a month after trying to arrest some random junkie / chav in Glasgow or Aberdeen.
Also it means less time for them to produce more Muslim children.

Captain actually

Oh yeah, hah, I really should learn that stuff given i'm joining up.

Who asked for this exactly?

nobody, these autists just take it upon themselves to do this shit in the name of progressiveness that nobody wants.

>tfw croatia will never have female ninja police

who do you think

Sikhs are bro-tier

>unqualified people getting jobs before qualified ones due to a "quota"
>mfw I will never be able to exploit this

>Oi you there! This is Sharia zone! No holding of the hands in public or we lash you! Cut off if we see again!

They're going to have mobile amputation vans soon.