BREXIT

As someone who has only recently been getting into political and economical issues, in the light of the imminent Brexit, I have to ask:

Which are the the most important points in favor of and against the euro and the european union?

Other urls found in this thread:

tompride.wordpress.com/2016/04/15/leading-members-of-brexit-campaign-call-for-privatisation-of-the-nhs-and-much-worse/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/08/cameron-brexit-will-increase-risk-of-europe-descending-into-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=9T0aGcOSkrw
youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s
youtube.com/watch?v=041nXAAn714&t=1m0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wew

against would be
1.you have to do all the same shity as other countries or you get bullied into it.
2.nothing you do is ever enough, for example my country ported many German laws and even took the "opt out" option when it come to organ donation, which most likely would not line up with religious and conservative majority.
3.bullshit obligations because some other country agreed to something. for example refugees.
4.war obligations, enough people already die to pay back USA for the money they "gift"

in favor
1.instant economic boost by switching to euro
2.easier trader and travel
3.you can give up and leech the system

>Queen backs Brexit
is it true?

The Sun is very well known to spout out unfounded shit so I wouldn't trust them.

Although it would be nice if the Queen did back Brexit

>Which are the the most important points in favor of and against the euro and the european union?

tompride.wordpress.com/2016/04/15/leading-members-of-brexit-campaign-call-for-privatisation-of-the-nhs-and-much-worse/

so points against are just fear mongering?

>1.instant economic boost by switching to euro

unless you give away your nation's money to "fix" someone else

Not gonna lie, both sides have been fearmongering. Remain more so.

But anyways:

For:
-free movement across the eu
-closer diplomatic and trade links
-eu providing funding for various infrastructre projects

Against:
-rapefugees
-cost to the taxpayer
-no full soverignty, bound by laws foreigners make
-too much red tape

That is true but, it will still seem enticing when the rate of exchange is 1 euro = 2.41 and 2.41 can almost buy you a 2 liter pepsi.

"Giving up all control over your currency is absolutely retarded and a recipe for disaster in the long run you fucking moron" - John Maynard Keynes.

>bound by foreign laws
>not an invasion
lol ok

David Cameron literally said if we left the EU there was a high chance for war.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/08/cameron-brexit-will-increase-risk-of-europe-descending-into-war/

Lost all respect for them when the autist said that.

I thought in the long run we would all be dead, Mr Keynes

listen to this with me britbros
youtube.com/watch?v=9T0aGcOSkrw
glorious christian heritage

That too but giving up any control over your currency ensures that you'll be fucked all the way to the grave.

>implying people are not short sighted when there is high unemployment and beggars every 100 meters
seriously you know priorities are fucked when the country does not even have properly organized farming and still tries to do shit like "free wifi for all"

It's either this or another war Europe. Globalism will start an actual race war if this keeps up.

he also said no one would trade with UK, yet many countries have expressed that they will keep trading regardless of what UK picks

Welcome to the EU, UK.

meh sounds too 60s, lets go with this
youtube.com/watch?v=Sgd9nYqVz2s

3:02 always gets me

>Not Jerusalem from the 2012 proms...

pleb

Reminder that the result will be a narrow victory for remain due to last minute postal votes.

Let me tell you what will happen if you get the €.
Your salaries will remain the same. 1:1.
The price of everything you can imagine will raise to get in line with the rest of the bloc. It'll seem a little increase in the beginning, but will fuck up your country for good. At least that's what happened here in Spain.
The typical store "Everything's 100 pesetas" is "Everything's 1€", 50% increase.
The sweets? Before 1-2 peseta per sweet. That's 0,006€. Now? 0,05€.
And that will only be the beginning. Little by little you'll see your country reduced to slave labor for your EU overlords. They will dictate what you want to do, OR ELSE.

>Jerusalem
waste of acoustics
>God save the Queen
Better but no real explosion of energy, no fanatical certainty.

>waste of acoustics
maybe so but the moneyshot at 1:10 makes up for it
youtube.com/watch?v=041nXAAn714&t=1m0s

uk prices are/were pretty high, so euro would drop them down, pound shop -> euro shop would be a price decrease.
The reason prices in the eastern block, ex-yu, south europe increased so much, is because the population is willing to pay lots for bad quality.
You can try and jack up the prices in germany, but people will make an effort and shop from farmers. You can put any price on a shitty import in greece, but people will still do their monthly shoppings in the local convenience store.

back after the revolution the rate was low but one day president proclaimed that it was now 1:1 to US$ and so it was(when I asked others if the remembered that even they denied it) these days its going back to how it was and over the years there has been a 25% increase on some products.people hope that if money value becomes equal they will be able to afford foreign product,etc the usual thoughts of the common people, my sister trades in chine so she hopes it will reduce her losses from currency exchange. Do you have any idea what will happen to the savings accounts?national bank policy is that you get a bigger % if you keep money in the national currency.
>reduced to slave labor for your EU overlords
The whole country has been remodel to be more appealing as a candidate for membership, what else an they do?

Just saw this shit on kikebook, this drive me mental

fuck you mum and dad, you're obviously just voting leave because you hate young people

was not the older generation ones that got them into Europ?Do they try to use the "I hate you, dad" aspect of youth on every issue?