Am i the only one that actually fucking hate people when they eat there food so that literally everyone can hear them...

Am i the only one that actually fucking hate people when they eat there food so that literally everyone can hear them? I love my sister but when we are at the dinner table and she starts eating i just want to scream at her. Is there something wrong with me Sup Forumsros

Attached: chew.jpg (1415x668, 304K)

Yeah you're underage now fuck off

You allow your female sibling to EAT with you at the table? What kind of sickness is that?

I'm sorry to break it to you user, but you have a case of severe autism

Nahh she eats on the ground right below the dogs but i can still hear it

Yha that is what i was thinking at first but wouldn't it be a weird type of autism where i'm really annoyed by this one thing and nothing else?

But honestly should i get tested? is there anything good that can come from getting tested from it? How would it help me

Misophonia.

its actually a condition I believe. But it might also just be a sensory overload type deal.

>Misophonia
Dude this is creeping me out, lets be honest i'm just reading the fucking wikipedia page but it is hitting all the notes i'm 20 years old this shit should't be happening

I think that you have a severe case of autism. OP is suffering from OCD. He is obsessing over the sound of people chewing food. I'm not sure about the reason for the obsession, my sister gets very angry over this as well.

Your age doesn't matter. I've hated the sound of people eating since I was in middle school. It's just a thing.

Well me having OCD would mean that i have a sort of traumatic memory from it right? i think that Misophonia described it best and maybe OCD playes a part of it on some level but not 100%

A friend of mine used to have a downie roomate, and when we were studying at his place he would come up and eat fuckin stale leftovers from a weak ago, chewing loud as fuck. The sound plus the smell of the stale food coming out of his mouth caused me the same type of autism you have

Well i have hated it for as long as i can remember, this is just the first time i can actually see why i get angry in such occasions. It all just clicked basically

It's probably an obsession related to a small case of misophonia.

But is it right to call is a obsession though? seeing as i will almost to anything to avoid it? i'm not a native English speaker so from my experience obsessions means that you want it/you crave it

my brother makes this weird swallow noise when he eats and drinks it just makes me want to kill him.....but its due to a birthdefect.... his bones in his neck is fucked/curved ..
>pic related
apparently this is a condition that develops over time but... he was born that way.

Attached: poked-necdk-vs-normal-300x228[1].jpg (300x228, 17K)

Yes but would you say that you where "born" with hating it? I know that i have always pointed out to people that they should chew with there mouth closed but never really understood why i was in such dire need in them closing there mouth

An obsession doesn't have to be a positive thing.Your mind basically gets stuck thinking about certain things, whether the situation is happening currently or has happened. Seeing as how you're posting about it on Sup Forums you seem like you might be obsessed with it in some way. Also,Misophonia is very common in people with OCD.

KYS lots of us do it, lots of you hate it.
There are fewer of you than us.
So end it, and leave us to the joy of our food.

Attached: 1522195224850.png (900x900, 262K)

Ahh okay i get it. But the reason i posted about it was that i was looking around on twitch and there was a person eating food with a ASMR mic and i threw away my headset, and then i just thought about why the fuck i threw it away and now i'm here

Yes, you're autistic.
You can hear EVERYONE eat their found and when they swallow you can hear it to or you're a fuckin retard and never noticed it.

my wife calls me autistic, yet she freaks out when I slurp or chew something juicy.

maybe she's projecting ?

Well I mean people with OCD do strange things to stop something that's bothering them. Typically the thing that's bothering them isn't actually a bad thing at all and there isn't a reason to "fix" it. There are studies coming out about the relation of the two but not enough evidence yet.

Is that a woman?
Da fuck is up with her non existant lips.

The pic is from how i met your mother season 3 ep 8 "spoiler alert" 12 minutes and 11 seconds in

Not ocd. 1, you need to get laid. 2, get your own place or shut the fuck up.You are not special or better than anyone else. I'm sure you do plenty of shit that pisses everyone off. Fag