What is the greatest musician tweet of all time?

What is the greatest musician tweet of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wckAAh-V428
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Either that or some Lil B autism

repost
if you cri everi time

>memories don't exist
>feelings are meaningless
Hope he gets shot by the KKK.

the one where 50 cent calls out guys who don't eat pussy

AS YOU WERE LGx

Probably that since it has the most OC content made based on it than any other tweet I've seen.

deep af desu

t. "cyberbullied"

>needle of life
what did he mean by this

Cute.

Yeah how could a person possibly live with the memory of being shit talked online

what's this referring to?

Does it still hurt

Trent let them open one show. It didn't go well.

>his death was a (((accident)))

Cyberbullying is still bullying, and insults still hurt people. Whether its text or IRL, it still should be condemned.

How do you survive on this site my dude?

You sure showed him, bully victim

Death Grips.

The official rapper of the alt-right

Lol lauren is a fucking newfag.

Dude as someone who’s been bullied irl it’s way more painful to recieve it in person. Plus as Tyler pointed out it’s much easier to get away from a cyberbully than an irl one

it's a totally retarded tweet that makes no sense. and tyler managed to completely contradict himself after cherry bomb came out. he threw a fucking hissy fit when fantano panned the album

Kill others with kindness and decency. If that doesn't work, sperg out in hopes that the thread will get screenshotted.

Literally get raped.

based wieners

Whenever I'm feeling down i think of her reading the little baby tampon boy pasta, and my day is brightened

>Cyberbullying is still bullying, and insults still hurt people.
lmao faggot go fuck yourself with broken glass

>fuck Israel
sounds str8 up anti-semetic, like an alt-right, I wonder what he meant by the tweet and if it meant something different or justified.

It does make sense tho, he is saying that if you feel someone online is harassing you then you don't have to reply to them or look at their posts, you can avoid them. While a real bully could be in someones school class and maybe even know where someone lives

You're only hurting yourself; I'm not weak anymore.

when death grips posted that one album with the penis cover online
but that's just what i read on Sup Forums i don't care about dg

>sounds str8 up anti-semetic, like an alt-right,
the tweet was in like 2015 way before all this trump shit if that's what you're asking
i mean look at the guy he's total leftist

>I'm not weak anymore

I know but anti semites were still around long before neo nazis.

ok, but what Israel was up against is the kind of people who would sneak attack and bomb whole villages despite a clear peace treaty being made, and ones that have ties to terrioists

how can you be soyboy and racist

Total pussy

Nigga just walk away from the screen haha

>how can you be X and X?

>a 45 year old man posting "I have no friends"
wew lad

he's probably a Sup Forumsedditor

(You)

Your days are numbered juden. Left and right wing people are on to your tricks.

Haven't you got better thing to do like suicide bomb a school bus or some shit?

too soon?

I'm not a Muslim bro I'm black lol

I didn't mean that literally.

>sounds str8 up anti-semetic, like an alt-right, I wonder what he meant by the tweet and if it meant something different or justified.

He was woke to the zionist occupation of palestine
look it up or something

damn rest in peep

Or perhaps the palestinians fucking with the land that the zionists had first?

mfw this is what generation Z actually believes

you fucks seriously have no tact

stop.

YASSS QUEEENNN SLAYYYYYY

nobody actually cares about your passive aggressive condescension anymore, it just gives you away as either a chick or a femmefag with dyed hair and three cats

(((They))) further distablized an already chaotic region. Fuck yourself and the parasitical horse you rode in on, moshe.

kill yourself

>I'm not weak anymore
so you're admitting only people with paper thin skin think "cyberbullying" is a problem, after calling it a "real issue"?

*millennials

go complain about it to your therapist, soiboi

RIP KING CAPITAL.

No, it's just that I tried to adjust myself with my own courage, but that doesn't negate its malicious roots nor excuse other spiteful humans to partake in such immoral behavior. And yes, I do see the irony in posting such a rhetoric on an anime meme board, but that doesn't mean this site can't change.

Cheap shot.

Well... yeah. What's your point? That it's bad we think that way? If so, you are part of the problem.

If I could have gone to your school, I would have helped you. I might have even been your friend.

>look at the guy he's total leftist
Fuck off shill. Lil Peep was based, he was not a leftist. He made a whole song with very obvious white nationalist leanings
youtube.com/watch?v=wckAAh-V428

classic

wtf I love Lil Peep now

You should be fucking shot to death.

monkaS

t. brainlet zionist pleb who can't into lil peep

>Anti semite=anti zionist
Go home shlomo

>using twitch emotes on Sup Forums
is that you Eric?

t. arabs
go fuck yourself probable terriosts, go fuck your 99 virgins in hell you creepy pieces of shit.
pic related is your waifu I bet

holy shit neck yourself, stop giving words power-- they're literally empty concepts and there's no reality behind them. I was publically dragged on social media when I had a messy break up in high school and I brushed it off ezpz

>judiasm is minority so I can just jump on the bandwagon and shit on jewish people
how about fuck off evil piece of shit, ISIS is waiting for you in Afghanistan

>Judaism is a minority
Yeah Jews are minorities in the world (making up less than 2% of the worlds population lol) and they're in so many governments around the world. Wtf thanks Jews for being our leaders so we don't have to! I know you guys will have the host nation's best interest at heart!

Now you hate him

So the one tool humans have to communicate with others has no reality behind it? And plus, it's not just the words themselves, but the concepts that torture your emotions themselves. Imagine if you poured your heart and soul into writing some piece for the Internet, only to have it ruined by some sadistic morsels as they deconstruct your morals into meaningless thoughts. That idea just makes me shiver inside, as if a stick tickled my heart.

oh yeah schlomo big nose meme, well what if they didnt have big noses? No other reason to talk shit about Jewish people besides their ugly noses.
I do got a bumpy nose myself, but what if I got a nose job, then what?
>he has a bumpy nose so he should be devalued as a human being and told to kill himself
I'd say this is just Hamas/ISIS propoganda. Not a suprise some are on Sup Forums considering any one can have access to this website

>REEEEEE JEWS ARE UNLOYAL
>*jews create a jewish state to solve this*
>REEEEEE A JEWISH STATE EXISTS

>zomby is now less notable than antoine fantoine despite giving him his de facto nickname

Nah I respect him even more after seeing that. I'm a leftist but realize that Zionism, particularly in the United States, is a major problem when it comes to foreign policy. Dual citizenship Israelis and native born Jews in government essentially dictate America's foreign policy, especially when it comes to the Middle East.

>gets publicity
>obligatory "ahm sowwy" media posts
>le sad girl meme
>doesnt actually give shit
>actually proven that she laughed when she heard about deaths
she played the game well. but its easy when the game is pleb fans.
tips fedora
>pic related, is fans

>I'm a leftist but realize that Zionism, particularly in the United States, is a major problem when it comes to foreign policy. Dual citizenship Israelis and native born Jews in government essentially dictate America's foreign policy, especially when it comes to the Middle East.

Scum like you deserve to be deported from America. The United States of America was only ever established in the first place to help re-establish the State of Israel. George Washington knew this. The American Revolution was funded by Chaim Solomon, a Sephardic Jew from Poland. This is why we a Star of David on our dollar bill.

did you forget that the explosion happened in her show? do you seriously think she shouldn't say anything? it's a crappy tweet but your reasoning is retarded
>actually proven that she laughed when she heard about deaths
not true btw

How do you think she laughed like? Burst into laughter or painful haha?

>it's a crappy tweet
but its so #iconic
but yeah its the most liked tweet by a music artist on twitter

Christcuck infowarriors are so embarrassing I swear

America is close allies with Israel and Trump is a big supporter of Israel

Considering he didn't puss out I agree

what exactly did he mean by this? Just complimenting them?