Straya junior shitposter gets BLACKED by roaming pack of dindus

>Straya junior shitposter gets BLACKED by roaming pack of dindus.
youtube.com/watch?v=ADZecYwI0OQ

Fucking niggers. Why do we continue this bullshit multicultural meme?

ENRICHED

>>Straya junior shitposter gets BLACKED by roaming pack of dindus.
lol, I thought he was raped kek

Anybody know the identities?

if you fight your enemies they win

and user still be like

>whites will in the race war xd

yeah dream on, PoC will finish it in a matter of a single day.

Lynching when?

RAYCIS!!!

I'm not sure. Police probably haven't released the info yet.

>the people who filmed the attack are cowards who refused to intervene and stop the violence
>we are going to play said coward's footage and make money off of it

so what, if it had been white boys, you wouldnt say shit. Look at the shifty cunt - he just learned the golden rule - talk shit, get hit

White boi so weak can't fight

what a racist video! #NotAllBlacks

Still better than a fucking cassowary.

well at least they actually reported this on the news

>blindsided kick to the head
>5 attack whilst he's on the ground
Typical nigger behaviour. No honour.

Because it wouldn't be a race war. Just white holding their hands up in solidarity to the silent colored majority who doesn't support the people who are massacring them.

he was too relaxed

you don't relax around niggers, you prepare your body to break skulls, not put your hands in pockets

not even a scratch though, looked like they were holding back imo, or punched/kicked like bitches

Niggers are niggers, no matter whether they are black, white or yellow

Cowards

> inb4 doublethink

Wiremu why the fuck are you even on here? Shouldn't you be getting up early tomorrow to go on your Outdoor Ed trip so you can pass level 1?

Looked like he had his hands guarding his face.

I can't wait to get jumped by a pack of niggers on camera . When the news interviews me I'm gonna go full Lincoln Rockwell.

Oh dear you think the race war will be individual white guys walking down the road while 5 dindus jump them?

WHO CAN LIBERALS NOT SEE THIS FUCKING NIGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEERSSSSSSSSSSSS

You're retarded, get fucked by Germany and Russia again you subhuman slav

>tfw you will never be attacked by a pack of niggers >tfw you won't spill the brains of at least one of them on the pavement

why live

this. all dindus use blindsided attacks or cheap tricks to initiate conflict then beat them while theyre down with their pack of other dindus. cheap tactic for fighting and yet they make claims about being the best fighters despite never fighting fair

It's not like anything would come of it. They are under 18 so they won't get any time. Fucking niggers, man.

Being surrounded by a pack of niggers, yet not being on his guard at all, keeping his hands in his pockets, not looking around him and not trying to get away? Let this be a lesson, next time he might not be alive to tell the story.

Take that shit white boi

That's true, plus all the bleeding heart cunts will cry about the poor dindus like usual.

How can I avoid having this happen to me? I live in a half black city.

>checks flag
The fuck? Why don't you have a gun?

I'm going to do the legal training soon, family.

Good. They won't fight you one on one, toe to toe so there's no shame in getting an equaliser.

>Reply
i want a race war so i can show some black racists just how vicious and cruel a white can actually be.

>0:25
it was at this moment that Hayden realized he fucked up

Who cares, blood, he is just a citizen of feminism country.

>Straya junior shitposter gets BLACKED by roaming pack of dindus.

Seriously dude?
You said it as if he was on lost position here.
It was assault and not a mild one at that, those dindus will have their life fucked up now while he don't even have any serious injuries.

Dindus don't know about honor or responsibility. They are just a bunch of impulsive feral beasts.

Oh yeah dude, a 14yr old boy got beaten up by 5 grown up niggers, i guess that sure do prove that nignogs are superior race and whites don't stand a chance against them...

Do you think your cunt will ever fully legalize guns again? At least for hunting?

It'll be a slow battle. We've had 2-3 decades of anti-gun propaganda shoved down our throats. With increase in crime and violent crime it'll only give ammunition to relaxing the very tight laws we have.

Contrary to memes, you can get a gun in Australia. But you've got checks and many rules to follow to obtain and keep one. And you can only have one for sport or if you're a farmer to protect against feral wildlife.

If having a BBC makes them so superior what are they so angry and violent about? If I had a BBC I would just chill and "muh dick" all day.

They don't. BBC is a meme.

For those of you who don't know Australia is now at the forefront of white genocide as the jew despises them for daring to create a homeland for whites.

Within 20 years it will be an asian/african nation.

How come Australians are racist white people for taking the island from the abbos but now the shit skins are coming and taking over but they aren't considered racist?

I see this nigger tactic of acting friendly like everything's cool before going for a sly attack in like 65% of these sorts of videos, the pack attack and beating the man while he's down happen in an even higher consistency. I could understand if it was just African Americans and it was just linked to ghetto culture but it actually seems like acting like a fucking nigger is linked to being a nigger

Because bleeding heart, left wing cunts are, and always have been the biggest hypocrites.
>white man bad for invading
>its totally fine for others to do it

NIGGERS DOING NIGGER THINGS

STOP THE PRESSES