What's the best way to deal with a head ache? I usually just take a shit ton of ibuprofen and go to bed...

What's the best way to deal with a head ache? I usually just take a shit ton of ibuprofen and go to bed, but I don't have any left.

Attached: headache-man-senior (002).jpg (800x533, 91K)

Just take a ton of Tylenol instead. It's basically the same stuff.

Jerkoff. it's actually meant to help.

I have Pepto, is that close enough?

Masturbation

Tried. Still got it.

Hot as balls shower, turn the lights off, sit down and let the water run over your head. Will help circulate blood and provide relief. One of the only things that works for me if I have a migraine.

drink some fucking water dude
i guarantee you 90% of your random headaches is because you're dehydrated

Well user, it really depends on what causes your head ache. For me it is usually not using glasses, eating at improper times or excessive computer use. Try remedying these if you also face them.

I would also suggest an alternative to large doses of ibuprofen like... voltaren K (diclofenac). This cures headaches with 1 tablet as against multiple tablets I typically require with paracetamol. But nothings good for your liver on the long run. I'm not a doctor. Best go see a doctor!

Pedialyte

There arent any painkillers in that.

Premeds giving amateur medical advice. What has happened to Sup Forums?

where is the headache sitting? knowing where would actually let us help you. i find that smoking a bowl usually kills any head pain. especially the kind behind the eyes. other than that, take a nap, drink some water, have something to eat, drink black or peppermint tea, or turn down the brightness of your screen

drink tons of water

Im just gonna go to bed.

www.choicechiropractic.net/4-pressure-points-to-relieve-headaches/

sleep well user. you will likely be all better in the morning

If it's anywhere near your eyes, or if you think it's related to sinus pressure, press an ice cube into the corner of your eye, partially on the bridge of your nose. Hold it there until you can't take it anymore, then remove it. Wait a few seconds and do it again. If it was related to sinus pressure, you should feel snot draining down your throat as your sinuses deflame a little.

I always drink a can of coke. The caffine helps to ease the pain, especially in migraines.

Cokes have always helped me, the aluminum cans also seem to work best compared to bottles.

Attached: images (3).jpg (299x168, 14K)

This

Combination of these two.
Hot shower, lots of fluids, sit in the dark.

Mfw I suffer from coital cephalalgia. When I blow a load I get a sudden massive headache. Sometimes minor, sometimes feels like a pick ax in the brain.

drink a glass or 2 of water. sometimes headaches are caused be dehydration.

Ice pack on back of neck. Cools the blood, releives the headache

Attached: 1596403-20140918-3qUxrA.gif (320x234, 1.23M)

Blowing your brains out, won’t get anymore in your life