Whoever posted MY fucking picture here is a fucking pathetic loser. I swear to God when I find out who the fuck you are...

Whoever posted MY fucking picture here is a fucking pathetic loser. I swear to God when I find out who the fuck you are, I'm turning your fucking worthless ass in!

How fucking funny it would be to see you arrested and on the news with your fat, neckbearded face looking at the fucking ground, crying.

I reported all the fucking pictures of me, but the people who run this site don't remove it. There's going to be a fucking storm coming your way you fucking worthless, no life having FUCKS!!!!!

Attached: IMG_SAVE32.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

lololololololololololoololololololololololol

check'd n' kek'd

kek nobody knows who the fuck you are they're probably gone unless they're nudes

checkd'

Can you please post them again?

Hi Sarah

new pasta

which one were you post the pic here

Keking Which one were you?

sorry Emma

Nobody knows who the fuck you are. stop being a snowflake.

calm down, newfriend

Attached: e54a00e02df4b75b4c32291735b59f51.png (411x104, 4K)

shut up u dumb cunt im gonna jerk my dick to your picture 10000000 times and there IS NOTHING you can do HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Tits or gtfo

Hmm, if you are who you think you are check your snapchat.

Check your sc

Whoever posted MY fucking picture here is a fucking pathetic loser. I swear to God when I find out who the fuck you are, I'm turning your fucking worthless ass in!

How fucking funny it would be to see you arrested and on the news with your fat, neckbearded face looking at the fucking ground, crying.

I reported all the fucking pictures of me, but the people who run this site don't remove it. There's going to be a fucking storm coming your way you fucking worthless, no life having FUCKS!!!!!

If you don't even know who posted the picture... what does that say about you?

whoever upload MY pic here
will find you and turn you in!
! ! ! will see arrested + laugh !!!
ANDB SUING FOR VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHT!!!

She’s a thot ass

It was me

bait... but...
you never said no, as far as we know.
you never copyrighted the photos

Jep. Don't post / take naked pictures of yourself and send it to others if you don't want it to leak. And then get mad at the fact that it got leaked lol'd.

nice trips newfag

checkd and kekd

No bitch, you see we are anonymous laughing at you and you're barking up the wrong trees and asking for it. A long time coming. You are blacklisted in several places and on many radars. Take it however you want. Please continue to fuck with the wrong people.

Attached: 89f50d6852ea664eb236707c82ffe72fb0f3d12d5cc8db4d0a383d6246297a39.jpg (625x351, 94K)