We hear a lot about what liberals want to do to stop gun violence in the US, but rarely what conservatives want to do...

We hear a lot about what liberals want to do to stop gun violence in the US, but rarely what conservatives want to do. What is the conservative solution to gun violence if not regulation/background checks/mental health funding?

Attached: 27751769_2275683035775995_1192924287417436891_n.png (800x800, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhDDB1-ewt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If everyone is armed, then the shooter won't do shit becausr if they do they will get shot.

Not fucking giving rocks to kids

Honestly the problem

So what exactly are you proposing? A tax dollar funded government program that arms every American and trains them?

That's retarded.

because american citizens shouldn't take responsibility for their own defense, gotta tack it on to the $21 Trillion in debt we already have.

>What is the conservative solution to gun violence
There is no easy solution. The only real solution is to slowly change society over several generations. We need to go back to the nuclear family where boys have fathers.

Maybe you shouldn't find it easy to just wander into a school armed to the teeth.

Shit, I can't get into my office without a badge, but the school next door doesn't even have a fucking fence, let alone a security guard.

Sure, let's start by funding gender identity therapies and corrective surgeries for people who experienced the medical malpractice known as sexual reassignment surgery and now regret it.

This will greatly reduce the number of transsexual suicides, which are far higher than the number of people killed by "assault rifles".

Kek, SJWs got DESTROYED

Liberal plans are either "take all the guns and hope the Cops don't keep killing us," or "stop triggering people."

Ten shit ideas are worse than no idea at all.

underrated post

Very few lefties I know want to take all the guns, most of them just want things like a universal background check and bans on high capacity magazines

That's not at all true. Shooters are not reasonable and calculating.

>stop triggering people
They had no problem with this white male kid getting triggered, up until he went postal with the guns.
Now the problems is the guns, not them being cunts.

>bans on high capacity magazines
fuck that

Fuck, honestly the problem is accountability. Parents dont raise their own children any more because it usually takes 2 working parents to pay bills. Teachers dont give a fuck about kids, treat it as a 9 month baby zitting gig, then ship them up a grade to the next person. We cant discipline our child without someone who know better than a parent, even though that person has no children. The outcast in school get bullied to the point the wanna take action, and in stead of saying "johnny, toughen up, and fight that kid, even if you get your ass beat, they will respect you more," we say "johnny eat these pills and go play games online where people are even worse"
Then he gets mad, grabs And ASSUALT RIFLE 15 [kek] and does something horrible... whos to blame? Everyone. The parents, the bullies, the drugs, the media, and their so called friends.
The solution? Stop being such a cunt all the time.
And fuck you niggas, try and take our guns, see what happens

>inb4 larping redneck
If were just larping, should be easy, right? Faggots

Attached: 932564.jpg (880x660, 153K)

Eh, just tape two of them together as in pic related.

Attached: stuff-006.jpg (1291x966, 181K)

No-one goes to perform a mass shooting expecting to get away with it retard

Even an outright ban of all guns wouldn't stop gun violence. When you have people living in caves with stone age level tech still building guns...

You can already fully print a metal gun with a printer that costs about $100k now. Give it a few years and it'll be under $50k. Solid concept's fully printed 1911 has over 5000 rounds through it so far...

This. I recall my father and grandfather talking about how they used to bring shotguns and rifles to school every hunting season. They'd be in their lockers or in their vehicles. Nobody blinked an eye. There were no mass shootings like we have now.

Why the difference? The family unit has been destroyed.

>Hmm, I found who was behind of it.

Attached: 9ehzz4zj7wby2543199000000.jpg (805x594, 41K)

I don't think anyone ever claimed that a gun ban or gun regulation would stop all gun violence, just that it would reduce it

Umm, that was two fucking logical fallacies there. And that wasn't what I was proposing at all. People should work hard, and buy guns, that way they CAN stop an active shooter. This has nothing to do with the government whatsoever.

This weakens the shit out of a ban being effective. Guns will be as easy to get as drugs are, and not like they'll give a shit about illegality.

Of course the "high capacity" magazines you speak of are actually standard capacity magazines. Then again these are the same people that love to call semi-automatic rifles "assault rifles"... They aren't exactly interested in proper usage of terms.

On the subject of 3d printing it's not hard to 3d print a magazine...

Why are people posting this everywhere? I googled "jet black 2" and it's just a type of watch, or something

The solution is, how about if the cops and FBI do their fucking jobs?

Attached: 20f523357895832.jpg (648x490, 114K)

>the problem is accountability.
>whos to blame? Everyone. The parents, the bullies, the drugs, the media, and their so called friends
Claims that accountability is the issue, goes on to blame everyone and everything except for the murderer. Murrica

>people
It's one guy working for a tenth of a shekel per click on the link.

The last referenced post was way too obvious to be ignored, but it is true. The problem is that people are to pussy to shoot a shooter or don't have a gun to do it with.

The murderer is implied

Making it harder to get guns makes it easier to get guns?

Fucking this. Most of these incidents could have been prevented by either actual enforcement of existing laws and/or common sense on the part of either law enforcement or parents.

Attached: gun control 2.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

Enforce cooldown period in all states (time between when you purchase a gun and when you physically get it), increase background checks. No one living in America needs an assault rifle.

Attached: 20180219_211958.jpg (792x500, 203K)

Their solution: More guns!
Arm the teachers!

>pic related, a conservative

Attached: 1521011306491.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Listen, have you ever heard of a black market?

What...what do you think their job is?

Not easier, but not any harder.

liberation is the key to public gay anal trap sex worldwide

Attached: tumblr_p4x4yhT7jO1s5q0qeo6_1280.jpg (1280x1920, 823K)

These discussions are pointless because all conservatives assume all liberals want to ban all guns and all liberals assume all conservatives want to arm and train every US citizen

Yes, it's significantly less simple to get inside than a high street store and requires forward planning rather than a day of being pissed off

so how many more years of unregulated gun sales will that take? 5 years? 10? You've had like, 200 already.

Attached: Capture.jpg (496x428, 26K)

>No one living in America needs an assault rifle.
Ok, then we will call them mean looking black guns instead.

>assault rifle
Kek

Apparently you didn't read OP's comment.

School shootings are a tiny fraction of murders a year.

Handguns by far are the leading weapon of choice for murder. Rifles are used in less than 10% of murders.

You can't stop gun violence all you can do is lesson the effect and the odds of one engaging in said violence.

School faculty should be trained in the defensive usage of fire extinguishers in such scenarios. They already train for for fire, natural disaster, and nukes so why not add that?

Don't laugh a fire extinguisher in a closed environment (such as a school hallway/room/etc) is an effective weapon.

You know that there is in fact a definition of assault rifles, right? You conservatards love to muddy the waters and pretend there isn't, but there is

Attached: Capture.jpg (634x279, 23K)

>oy vey goyim we have a problem! throw money at it!
>"No."

Attached: 1452100592276.jpg (295x418, 25K)

nuke the world. that'll end both problems at once.

Neither are they usually retarded, unless they're black.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (400x171, 503K)

and then they go buy 140k doors... and 40k silverware

oh silly conservatives, you keep talking about how "horrible" Obama is, but the GOP is Corruption Embodied :))

b b b b b bbb b b but Hillaryyyyy durrrrrrrrrr
LOCK HER UP WITH DRUMPFTTTT

Attached: 200.gif (301x200, 389K)

KEK

>believing liberal lies about military terms

good one, goy!

An assault rifle hasn't been used to commit a murder in the USA for years maybe even a decade. So mission accomplished.

So you're basically saying that people die outside of school shootings so nothing should be done to prevent school shootings

The divide between the two sides is so fucking wide now nobody gives a fuck about true compromise anymore, only about winning. We don't talk to individual people about this kind of shit either; we're always arguing against that individual as if they were the entirety of the opposing side.

Lol love it, conservatives are so goddamn stupid.

Same thing with abortions.

Conservatives: So America has an abortion problem.

Me: So you're saying we should allocate more money to fund birth control treatments.

Conservatives: No

No, it's called the 5 steps to success:
1: Download TOR
2: Find a weapons market
3: Buy ur guns (And pay for it)
4: Meet somewhere to collect the guns
5: Profit

Ok, is the ar15 an assualt rifle?

define "rapid" fire

>unregulated
It fucking IS regulated though. Enforcement is shit.

The problem is the lack of compromise.

As it stands today, the mainstream liberal and conservative answers to the gun problem are both too narrow.

What they need to do is meet in the middle and implement aspects of both sides. Make it harder to get a gun for sane people, and screen out the insane people from the process altogether.

But that won't happen. Both sides are incapable of reaching across the aisle and actually doing something that will benefit the nation.

An angry middle schooler isn't going to buy black market weapons.

"automatic rifle", those have not been sold in the US for years

it's not like they're unobtainable though, they must not be particularly useful compared to a semi-auto firearm.

Attached: Full Info.png (1783x2522, 1.47M)

>the GOP is Corruption Embodied
If you don't see that the left & right political parties are equally as bad as one another, you're honestly retarded.

Maybe we can stop glorifying mass shooters first off, Also we can enforce the laws already on the books. It would also probably help if our police force was less focused on harrasing the dindus and more focused on training to respond to crises like mass shootings.

Attached: such_fat_cops_640_01.jpg (426x600, 46K)

>has CNN news alerts on his iphone

I'm not one to agree with someone who says 'kek' unironically, but you got a point here. This is from Google, who are notoriously liberal. Hell, just Google 'American inventors' to see what I mean.

More guns.
Let's be real, can you name as many shootings in places where guns are allowed as you can gun-free zones?

False. The GOP is considerably better than the Democrat party.

we're saying that you should pay for your own goddamn birth control

it's not that fucking expensive you can pay for it yourself

liberals seem to think everything has to be a goddamn government handout or the problem isn't being addressed

learn some personal responsibility

I know, because they are fucking dumb. But I'm not talking about your average 12 year old ritalin abuser teetering on the brink. I'm talking about the fully grown adult like the person who shot up vegas

Again, that's far more involved than legally acquiring goods from a shop, and requires forward planning. It's also something not everyone is able to do (technological retards) or willing to do (mixed morals).

Down with big government, my brother

Bang bang fast

That's not the proper definition. The proper definition that has been used since the 1930s is as follows.

An assault rifle is a selective-fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine.

If it doesn't have selective fire then it's definitely not an assault rifle. Otherwise every gun in existence would be considered an assault rifle. If it doesn't use an intermediate cartridge then it is not an assault rifle.

Everyone is either too scared to offend someone else or too offended, we've become so thin-skinned that we can't solve our own damn problems.

Drop-in devices exist for most semi-auto weapons ever designed.

Attached: 1401685399777.jpg (1296x1956, 736K)

Is it really that surprising? Google was made by a bunch of college educated people, and people with college education tend to be liberal.

here's a few

Attached: SKS auto sear.jpg (1008x1451, 583K)

>fully semi automatic

Attached: img3028q.jpg (640x480, 69K)

Attached: tromix.jpg (1806x941, 252K)

End the Obama/Holder Promise Program.

True, but if that was the only way to get restricted/banned weapons, then they will go do it. Some pistols are worth thousands in Australia because of the ban.

Bullshit. They've got as much corporate & big bank dick down their throats as the dems have ashkenazi cultural marxist down theirs.

Easy answer: gun-related murders aren't significant enough to justify the cost of reducing them, just like swimming pool-related deaths aren't significant enough to justify the cost of banning swimming pools.

Gun control arguments are founded on double-standards, because gun control advocates find no intrinsic value in self-defense or firearms. Therefore, no deaths are acceptable to them, and preventing deaths at any cost is reasonable.

This is why they are delusional fucking children who believe confiscating 30,000,000 legally-owned and criminally-free AR-15's from private citizens is valid if it saves 6 lives a year.

This is the truth right here. That's why shootings tend to occur in spurts (copycats). No easier way to get your face and name on every tv and tweet for days/weeks/years.

I say fuck the shooter don't even count them among the dead. Don't say their name don't show a picture. Focus on the victims not the asshole looking for attention.

I really wish there was a way we could boycott them and the tendency the majority of their employees and higher ups have to completely exclude the right wing, or really anyone who doesn't agree with them- but Google is huge, they're like on the same level as Disney, you can't avoid them unless you go off the grid.

The ghost gunner is only 1.5k$. Plus it does lowers and 1911s, and it's totally legal.

I agree. Dude is spot on. Sorry libs and cucks but kids fear a dad. We are the enforcers. Time to bring back slankings, dads, not everone can win, stop bullying and many more. If you want to up the minimum age to 21 then that needs to be the new adult age. So what do we do then with between 18-21. School needs to change but this is more than a few sentences.

Surely you don't believe 1) having a 2nd cock as a toy is more important than life or 2) only 6 people a year are killed using guns

Automatic weapons have been banned for sale since 1986.

Firearm Owners' Protection Act of 1986

I'm seeing a lot of vague obscurities in this thread from conservatives like "people should just be smarter", "family values need to be brought back" but very little policy substance that would actually address gun violence

>Some pistols are worth thousands in Australia because of the ban
.....which again makes it more difficult to get hold of, and people are then less likely to use them. Like in Australia, as per your example. Really you're doing the work for me

Actually, Conservatives would love to bring back massive mental health institutions. In fact, it's one of the few "big government" things we like. Unfortunately, liberals think that mentally ill people function just like anyone else in society.

Nice strawman, OP.

So you're saying we need to increase gun safety funding?

See what I did? I used your same flawed straw man to show how stupid it is.

>Hurr durr...I don't understand or like the conservative argument, so I'll state what their position is when it isn't their position.

Conservatives solution. Stop putting medical records privacy above getting guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.

You know why the left won't put kids safety over privacy of medical records, right? Because those medical records show, HIV, STD's, abortions, herpes, etc. The Left values that privacy over the lived of kids.