He did the right thing

He did the right thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ql7jN
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2037008/Italian-politician-convicted-child-cruelty-pulling-son-s-hair-eating-Swedish-restaurant-culture-clash.html
cosmopolitan.com/politics/news/a59485/stanford-rape-case-white-male-privilege/
theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/06/stanford-sexual-assault-letters/485837/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"dude shut the fuck up"

It's not a coincidence that the (((global media))) has made a "rape" involving a hardworking straight white male the "rape" case of the decade.

Edgier than the spurs on these feet

He fingered a drunk bitch he just had consensual sex with LE EVIL WHITE MALE RAPIST

I liked the letters his dad and friends wrote

What did he do? He had consensual sex with a girl who passed out during the middle of it?

Did nothing wrong

White boy did the right thing obviously

I don't have time to read the whole case.

Questions:
>Why was she unconscious?
>Did they know each other?
>Was there a party at the frat house?
>Did he drug her?

From the article:
>The thing is, no one has a criminal record until they commit a crime, but that doesn't mean the crime isn't a crime.
Yeah, but what about mitigating circumstances?
What about pledging guilty?
What about the fact many Niggers refuse to show they are saddened and feel guilty about the event in court, whereas whites are more respectful?
What about the right of someone's good character to be considered when emitting a sentence?

All these things are perfectly legal.
If the guy got support from the white community, this simply means that he has a strong community that believes in his moral standing, after all.
The fact others are worse off than him in court may mean they are not getting justice, but it doesn't follow that the sentence he got is automatically wrong.
Maybe other people in the world are not getting justice. But it doesn't follow this case in court is necessarily a bad outcome.

>Frat boy gets drunk
>Girl gets drunk
>They fuck
>she's unconscious
>Files rape case
>Guy blames alcohol
>Guy is sad about that
>His life feels ruined
>He swears to advocate responsible drinking on campus
>Court is merciful and treats him fairly

I don't really see a problem here. Some people in the feminist community forgot what mercy is about.
Getting mercy doesn't mean what you've done is not serious.
It means the justice system believes your ability to be rehabilitated.

What Cosmopolitan writer is asking for is some kind of punitive justice.
Instead, court decision is a chief example of rehabilitative justice.

Victim will get compensation in civil court.
But crime court does not punish people to please victims.
Courts of justice punish people as a way to teach them.

(OP)
archive.is/Ql7jN

Here's a better version of this thread, from earlier earlier, without all of the shitposting

Here's the previous one from right now (tl;dr it started consensual until sweden stepped in)

Why is this feminist cunt missing an ID?

>the right thing
He broke an ironclad, unbeatable run of multiple rape hoaxes on campus making the Left look like cunts, and now we will never hear the end of it.

Greentexts from the article:

>For black men and women, this is often a life-or-death matter: They are routinely shot down by white guys with guns who make snap judgments based on unfounded fear.
Wait a minute.
When I read the WHOLE STATS of ALL shootings in America (mass and individual shootings) I realized it is mostly a Black vs. Black thing, or Black vs. Hispanic, and usually Whites are victims rather than perpetrators.
Only difference is Blacks are not always successful shooters. So basically if you limit yourself to deaths, you will find whites over represented. But if you look at injuries as well, the resulting picture is mainly against Blacks.

>According to a recent study for the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black defendants face longer sentences than white defendants for the same crimes — a problem that has worsened as judges have gained more power over sentencing terms.
What about blacks refusing to pledge guilty or find agreements, going back to jail for committing new crimes after getting out?

>Though white people are more likely to deal drugs, black people are disproportionately arrested for it.
What about the "smart enough not to get caught" IQ factor?

Don't worry user, the mask is slipping on this retarded case too.

Niggergene chads and whores are literally furious that betas are breaking their programming and going out and having drunk sex as if they were chads

This entire thing was probably a setup by the 24 year old sociopathic whore accuser and the niggergene chads who "found" them

The best thing any beta could do in response to this story is go out to a party or bar or whatever, get drunk, and fuck some whore the same way Chad does every night of the week

>Victim
They were both drunk dickhead. She just passed out in the middle.

>Brian Banks, a black man and former football star who served five years in prison for wrongful rape conviction, believes that Turner benefitted from lots of hidden advantages. Like Turner, Banks had no prior criminal record when he was arrested at 16. But he was tried as an adult, spent a year in juvenile hall before his case was heard, and faced up to 41 years in prison. He took a plea deal rather than go to court because, the New York Daily News reports, "It was a better option, he was told, than a young black kid facing an all-white jury.

Hey, read this!
>Male gets wrongly convicted of rape
>Suddenly interviewed as an expert on the topic
>No word is uttered about the woman who wrongly accused of rape

Black man blames judges for wrongful conviction. No word about the woman who made him go to jail though!

>They were both drunk dickhead. She just passed out in the middle.
Why did she file a lawsuit, then?

Seriously, what's with the missing ID?

Mod kikery?

he tried to cure his homosexuality by finger raping a woman?
he should have used his dick, he failed and he's still gay

>Why was she unconscious?
She was very drunk. She passed out while they were having sex
>>Did they know each other?
As far as I'm aware, the start of the act was consensual
>>Was there a party at the frat house?
It was near a frat house I think
>>Did he drug her?
No

Again, from OP's link:
>Turner also inherently benefits from a hyper-masculine, sports-obsessed culture that devalues women and casts doubt on sexual assault victims, 91 percent of whom are female.
WHAT?

See pic related.
(cont.)

>"rape" case of the decade.

They've tried like ten other different rape cases now

They just all keep turning out to be shit

this is clearly a case of premeditated rape

Something you're all missing:

She blacked out and two SWEDES saved her from rape (no joke).

She woke up in the hospital and they told her she was raped, because the SWEDES said she was raped.

Sweden, not even once.

Did they actually have sex or did he just finger her? Getting conflicting reports.

>She was very drunk. She passed out while they were having sex
It happened to me.
I left the room.
Didn't even penetrate her.
Left a note.

I really didn't want to get on with it, both to avoid legal consequences and because her vagina had suddenly tightened up.

#truestory

It wasn't fucking hard to leave the room.

>She blacked out and two SWEDES saved her from rape (no joke).
>She woke up in the hospital and they told her she was raped, because the SWEDES said she was raped.
Swedes.
The same people who jail you if you lightly slap your kid for misbehaviour in public.

Sauce: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2037008/Italian-politician-convicted-child-cruelty-pulling-son-s-hair-eating-Swedish-restaurant-culture-clash.html

i'd let him fuck me

I'm not defending him, but he claims that she passed out during the middle of the act and he didn't realize it immediately because he had drunk as much as she had and he was out of it too.

>left because her vagina had suddenly tightened up
>pretending this makes him moral and OP terrible
You can't make this shit up

Except that niggergene Aussie Chads literally make this shit up

Because "rapes" like this lead to lawsuits all the time.

What she look like?

Man, I've been more honest in that message of mine than in all the other ones in which I defend the convict of the article.

In all other messages, as you see, I am shilling against feminism and in favour of the drunk dude. But in the one you responded to I was 100% sincere.

Full story is:
>She's super drunk but walking
>I am fairly drunk
>I thought she was less drunk than she was
>We make friends at Uni party
>I buy her a drink
>We go out hand in hand
>She takes me to her room
>We discover we like the same novels
>I'm in love with you.jpg
>Start making out
>I eat her out wondrously
>She comes
>I don't have condoms
>she has some in her cupboards
>but as I commence penetration she falls asleep
>I put her in a comfortable position
>kiss her goodbye
>pull the quilt over her shoulders
>scribble a silly message (I was drunk after all)
>leave the room
>meet a student of mine, chatting with others in the corridor
>nowhere to hide
>I say my host fell asleep and ask for the exit
>my student shows me the exit

Brian Banks is huge bitch for not talking the women and the state through the whole cleaners.

He should have continue his case against the state. If I was him I keep my mouth shut and applaud this man for being truthful about this incident.

You left because your bag tightened up bro, you literally already said it

Stop trying Aussie scum damage control

Also

>I eat her out wondrously
>She comes

Fag

>Dat 20 minutes of action

Wonder if the girl was hot enough to make it worth 6 months (3 with good behavior) in jail.

>You left because your bag tightened up bro, you literally already said it
1. It tightened up because she was asleep.
2. So I tried to lift her legs to get a better angle.
3. But she was 100% uncooperative.
4. It was at THAT point I realized she was asleep.
5. Had I been more drunk I admit I would have tried a bit harder.
6. Anyway, the moment I realized she was uncooperative, I lost my boner.

Why do you insist thinking I am trying to be moral?
Biology did it for me. Not rational thinking.
When I saw her uncooperative... the magic was just off.
It was not male guilt.

Actually I remember it as a fairly negative episode. Because I ate her out, she was so nice. Body was better than when clothed.

And I fucking left with no orgasm for me.

Why should I be in damage control? It is a fairly sad story.

Why doesn't CNN mention that she consented before they left the bar and he never stuck his penis in her vagina, only a single finger?

Surely there must be some reason for never bringing up these facts.

Wait, he never actually put his dick in her?

>behind the dumpster
always take the trash out on monday night

Sauce: cosmopolitan.com/politics/news/a59485/stanford-rape-case-white-male-privilege/

He'll get off next month

correct, just a finger

Long time to wait.

Those god damn Swedes are professional cockblockers.

Whatever happened to that woman who was raped against a window?

Feminists just want to see all straight white males destroyed.
Its this simple. No need to overthink this.

Sauce: theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/06/stanford-sexual-assault-letters/485837/
>In the 7,244 word-letter, the woman provides a harrowing, detailed account of her attempted rape in January 2015 and the struggle of trying to survive it.

I thought she was unconscious!

he never had sex with her iirc. they got drunk and made out and he fingered her behind a dumpster

How were the Swedes involved of this really

What happened to all the good feminists seriously

>girl was older sister of girl attending school
>self proclaimed party queen
>self admittedly drank too much
>at a frat house of all places
>has no self control or respect
>passes out behind dumpster
>beta virgin comes along
>equally as drunk
>fingerbangs her

both of these degenerates are getting/have gotten what they rightfully deserve and we're here choosing sides

just lmfao

>She was very drunk. She passed out while they were having sex
Reminder too that she's said this isn't the first time she's gotten black out drunk. But don't suggest that she maybe take steps to not put herself in situations where things like that can happen, that's victim blaming.

>>beta virgin comes along
>>equally as drunk
>>fingerbangs her
All good except this part.

Should be:
>has no self control or respect
>takes a drunk kid behind dumpster
>passes out
>drunk beta virgin keeps fingerbanging her
>Wild Swedes appear
>Muh rape
>drunk beta virgin panics and flees
>lawsuit is filed the day after, both on suggestion of Swedes and so that elder sister can protect her own "womahood" from allegation of sluttyness.

>white knighting for an out of college party whore who cant make rational decisions based on possible outcomes

I'm glad you learned what victim blaming was in the last thread, fucking faggot

>DINDU NUFFINS
>Now in tasty vanilla!

Where did you think I was white knighting her? She's a degenerate slut and her behavior meant something like this was bound to happen but we live in a world where things like "victim blaming" and "slut shaming" exist as a means to allow women to do whatever they want without ever having to face the consequences of their actions.