This is ridiculous at this point

Why does everyone here like this piece of shit album still it's garbage it's not a masterpiece you fags are just jumping onto an old Sup Forumscore age that at this point is dead. You're literally just bandwagoning half the old
Sup Forumscore albums were and are shit, sorry anons but at this point it's ridiculous because that's half of what Sup Forums is anymore and it's sad to see you guys hanging onto shitty music move on and find new artists that actually make masterpiece music and help define the art of music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UW1IqW6kNdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>move on and find new artists that actually make masterpiece music and help define the art of music.
Like who, sweet prince?

is this?

So what's your favorite Kanye West album?

kek'd

holy shit

It's not about my music taste it's about an old shitty bandwagon I didn't say I had an amazing music taste I'm just saying at this point it's ridiculous to hold on to something that no longer is there

>it's ridiculous to hold on to something that no longer is there
are you implying music disappears?

why didn't you just make another lil peep thread instead

Cause lil peep is fucking garbage

this album is quite brilliant user. i'm sorry you think that just because a lot of people realize that by now, it somehow isn't worthy of Sup Forums's admiration. that's a bizarre and illogical approach to criticism.

>it's garbage
why?

Yeah this guy is right, you're a fucking freak OP

kek

It's not the fact that people think it's brilliant that matters it's that it's crappy music. I just used the point that quite a lot of people on this board honestly probably have never even taken time to listen to the album itself and are just band wagoning upon something that's there because they can.

What makes it crappy music? It's fun new wave with heavy influences from afrobeat/funk. Songs like The Great Curve and Born Under Punches exude such an infectious level of energy, and Once in a Lifetime has the greatest groove in pop history.

>it's crappy music
it's your opinion and you're clearly in the minority
>a lot of people on this board honestly probably have never even taken time to listen to the album itself
this doesn't even make sense and sounds like you projecting

I see it

Do you listen to metal and progressive rock?

I liked this years before Sup Forums was created

>historical context vanishes due to the passage of time
I can't be reading this correctly...

b8

I appreciate what this album attempts to do but I find it an absolute bore to listen to. Naked is a better example of Afrofusion in my opinion.

gotta be bait

it is

how can one find this an 'absolute bore to listen to'
youtube.com/watch?v=UW1IqW6kNdU

Commas, motherfucker, ever heard of them?

Explain why it's bad

No? Two of the worst genres of music.