If me and you were in a fight and I said to you "Suck my dick you faggot"...

If me and you were in a fight and I said to you "Suck my dick you faggot", but then you got down on your knees and pulled my rock hard cock out, and you sucked it, that would make you a faggot, right? Not me.

Attached: 1513075329255.gif (400x400, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhDDB1-ewt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i wanna get in a fight with you faggot

Do you think I'm right though? Cause I can't be gay, because I insulted you by saying "Suck my dick" and you just did it. But that doesn't mean I'm gay, right?

well you'd definitely be gay if you didn't stop me
fag~

But I think because I said it all manly and we were in a fight, then that means I'm not gay. Like I said it like an insult, but then you would like pop my throbbing stiff hard-on in your hot juicy mouth, I didn't want that. So then that means I'm not gay.

if you didnt want it then you would have done something to stop it faggot

i'd totally let you convince yourself you were straight during a completely homosexual act, but only because you're my faggot

Well, I'm thinking because it shows like domination, you know? Like I don't think you guys realize how manly I said it. We were in a fight. Like a big fight. And then my slippery wet juicy hog is taken in by your hot little whore mouth, then that means I win then right? And since I win, then that's not gay, right?

the only way you could possibly stay straight in this scenario is if you press your bare chest up against my naked back and whisper "faggot" in my ear while your dick's in my ass

I don't think you guys are understanding like, how manly and macho I said it. Cause we were in a sweaty fist fight. And then to show dominance I would be all like "Oh yeah? Well, you can suck my dick faggot", like that. But then if my wiener is stiff like a baby's arm, and then like you unbuckle my jeans and pop my boner out of my boxer briefs, then that means that I win the fight then I think. If I blow a hot juicy load out, then that's like when a peacock shows its feathers. It's a macho thing.

let me put it this way. it's only straight if you kiss me afterward.

But wouldn't THAT be gay? Because a kiss would mean like "Oh I had a lovely time loverboy. Stick your tongue out so I can taste you and my jizz at the same time." That sounds gay to me. But my fat meaty boner, like I'm talking about my dick being so stiff that it aches. Like I need relief. Daddy's got to get the poison out. So you recognize that on an instinctual level, and you suck me off so good that now I can't think about the fist fight we were having. Like, that can't be gay. I don't think that's gay.

why was ur dick hard in the first place faggot

no way. you're expressing dominance over my mouth. owning it. it's super macho.

Because I was all pumped up with adrenaline, of course. Duh. Haven't you ever been in the gym working out and suddenly your dick grows so big that the other guys notice? We always laugh when that happens. We even had this thing once where we would work out with our shirts off so we could tease each other when our big veiny boners were engorged. So I just assumed in a fist fight I would have the adrenaline pumping and then my cock would get rock hard and sore and need relief. You know what I mean.

I think it would be like if we lived in Ancient Greece and I was like the Emperor and you were like my pool boy lover. Nero would have the servants nibble at his balls in the hot springs. You mean you think that guy's gay?? I don't buy iy. It was like a show of power. So, it's like the same thing here. I'd probably be all sweaty from the fist fight, and out of breath from the yelling, but I can imagine like making noises and groaning while my stiff dick is pressing against the back of your tonsils.

i'll make you let out noises you never thought you could produce, mr macho straight guy ;)

Yeah of course I'd let out noises. It makes me think of how the gorillas in the forest would let out battle cries and thump their chests. It's the same thing here. Since I know I'm winning, I would let out triumphant moans to show other would be male challengers like "Hey. BACK OFF pal", you know?

Like if someone walked up on us when my pants and my underwear were around my ankles, and my cock was glistening in the glow of the street lights, and there were ropes of drool and spit hanging off my balls, they would know "Oh. These two guys were just fighting. And that guy with the hot cock must be winning". So that can't be gay, I don't think.

definitely not gay, especially if you plan on taking me home and giving me your number afterward

Who fucking cares? Stop being so insecure about your sexuality and just enjoy your life. Go fuck some boys and if anyone tries to label you, tell them to fuck off and that you are an individual who has more inherent worth and meaning than the sum of the labels people try and assign to you.

Yeah because then we would be friends because we hashed out our differences, and I don't wanna be that guy that holds a grudge over something stupid. We would be like bros from there on out.

If, in the future, we had a disagreement again over something, like there was this really hot blonde girl and we both wanted to get her home and fuck her, then we already know how to handle it. I can see us just whipping our cocks out and fighting and whoever gets the upper hand would get their hot juicy cock sucked and balls drained dry from some seriously good head. But that's not a gay thing though, I don't think.

no, not gay at all. in fact it's even more heterosexual when you bend the other person over and use them like the bitch you wanted to take home. you wouldn't be a real bro if you forgot the reacharound tho

Oh. Oh you. You little bastard. Those sound like fightin' words where I cum from. Do you wanna go? You wanna go right now? Cause you can name the place pal. I'll meet you anytime, anywhere. And I'm a real good fighter too. I'm really macho. You don't want a piece of me friend, you think it through!

hell yeah love these hypotheticals

I still don't have a clear answer, you're welcome to provide input or offer up a totally different scenario if you think it would help us get closer to an answer.

I know like, Mike Tyson used to say like "I'll fuck you 'til you love me faggot" and he meant business. So that can't be gay. So what I'm saying is, say we were fighting in a dark alley at night all by ourselves, and my dick was aching because Daddy needed to get the poison out, and I was all like "Yeah? well you can suck my dick then faggot", and then we stopped and looked at each other, sweating, breathing heavily, and you gently and gingerly took my hot juicy cock and blue aching balls out of my tight boxer briefs and gave me the best blow job anyone's ever had, then doesn't that mean I win? And if I win the fight, then that's not gay, right?

that's the straightest thing i've ever heard in my life bro

you typed a lot but all i heard was "IMAFAGGOT IM A FAGGOT IM A FAGGOT IM A FAGGOT"

Attached: tumblr_p4h7f2Hraz1s5q0qeo6_1280.jpg (1280x853, 224K)

I don't think you understand the scenario. I'm in a FIGHT. A fist fight. With another dude. Ok? I don't know if you realize that.

Well it depends on the tone if you say suck my dick faggot in a seductive way and he does it that would be gay on both ends but if you say something like suck my ten inch goblin cock you faggot in a harsh crude tone then it wouldn't be gay for you but gay for him

Thank you! Yes finally! I would say it all macho and maly. Cause we're in a fist fight. And my delicious fat dick is hard because of the adrenaline, and I'm moaning and groaning and grabbing you by the ears because that's a thing like gorillas in the jungle. And then we would be friends afterwards and call each other up to hang out cause I'm a good guy willing to let bygones be bygones.