I want to get a Prince Albert. Can anyone give me any pros or cons?

I want to get a Prince Albert. Can anyone give me any pros or cons?

Attached: jfn508549.fig3.gif (400x519, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhDDB1-ewt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not many pros. cons are it would hurt like fuck and would prob be uncomfortable during sex.

>cons are it would hurt like fuck
I have been reading online and asking a few people I know, and they say it does not hurt too much if you get a person that "knows what they are doing."

As for the sex part I have never had it and plan on dying a virgin. This is more for adding to my masturbation pleasure.

if it fucks up sex why would you think it would be nice for solofappolo?

Attached: velkabirdie.jpg (540x540, 17K)

dont get a PA it doesnt work that well and is problematic with jerkin it

get an ampalang or an apadavra for better sex and more user friendly pullin the pud

Have you never played with just your tip before? Think of something jammed in there that you can play with. Sound fun to me.

Attached: 1518847155974.jpg (901x1107, 368K)

I just don't see the point. Why not just jam a nail in your urethra?

Get it on your dick

I dont know mang. I have been jamming my pinky finger in there and it has an interesting feeling to it.

Pro: you get to say you have metal sticking out of your dick

Con: you have metal sticking out of your dick.

Second Con: nobody gives a shit and nobody wants to see it.

Attached: 1521858886374.jpg (465x446, 19K)

>Second Con: nobody gives a shit and nobody wants to see it.
Why do you fuckasses think I want to fuck people with it or have people see it?

>Sound fun to me.

I hope this was intentional.

you dont know pain and obediance until a girl inserts a catheter into you and pulls you around by it like it was a leash

Attached: 1520485445946.png (975x847, 532K)

>not planning on using it for it's intended purpose
>still wants to get it

Y tho then nigga?

Attached: 1520078345442.png (750x743, 522K)

i have both a PA and an ampalang and the PA is nice cause you can insert a lock into it as a sort of chastity but my ex's have liked the ampalang more cause its like a french tickler

I am way too in love with myself to include anyone in this.

You caught me. I am kind of on the spectrum and have been obsessing a little over this for the past two weeks.

"I've done all the career progression and self improvement possible, I have a loving family, lots of money and I'm extremely fit. The only conceivable thing left for me to do is get some metal implanted in my dick"

Oh wait.. you're life's a mess and you're a retard? Yeah sure do it anyway

>ampalang
When people say the PA hurts on here but others I know say it does not I believe them. This one tho makes me cringe a little in how much it must throb. The only reason why I kind of consider the PA is because of how little skin it actually goes through.

i had a dom girlfriend at one time who would insert wooden matches into my urethra causing micro tears and slivers then light the match by rubbing it while in my dick on a striking surface then would only let the match be taken out by the force of my piss (which i would also have to use to extinguish the flame on the match

This is a dumbass thing to do, and there are no pros.

oh it really really hurts

protip bring a raincoat with you so you dont bleed in your gaunch/ginch

and never take out an ampalang or like me you will have to get it re-pierced

Attached: pigeon.jpg (460x510, 69K)

>kind of on the spectrum
Everybody is "kinda" on the spectrum.

You still didn't answer my question.

Attached: 1521356623920.png (250x207, 39K)

I have one, here’s the part they don’t tell you...

The piercing isn’t that bad. It’s quick and over with. The real pain is the tube they whidle down your dickhole to set you for the piercing. That shit really sucks. Youll be walking like a dipshit for a week or so and you’ll have to wear a maxi pad for blood for a day or so. You won’t be able to fuck for about a month and after that you’ll still have a hard time going in and out. Get a barbell instead of the ring. Less chance to snag and looks cooler.

>stab metal into your dick
>"doesnt hurt bruh, unless you're a pussy"

Don't you believe it.

Attached: 1454651286651.png (492x280, 96K)

You just gave me mental fapping material. Thanks, user!

Attached: 1521607701719m.jpg (1024x753, 57K)

As an user that loves dick, don’t do it. It’s a sketch bag piercing that upon discovery I would not suck without apprehension. A complete turn off... not to mention I have a lady friend that pierced her clit too many times, and not only did it look scary, she ended up having to get on pills to cum from the damage. I get it’s different pieces of anatomy, but those nerves...

>Pro: There is a piece of metal in your cock
>Con: There is a piece of metal in your cock

>protip bring a raincoat with you so you dont bleed in your gaunch/ginch
This is the kind of tip I was looking for

Like I said to someone else. I have been getting a little bit more squirrely with my self play. I have sticking progressively bigger things in the tip and this seems like a next good step.

thats the gayest piercing I've ever seen if I've ever seen a gay piercing

Attached: tumblr_p4bam8gKn11s5q0qeo4_1280.jpg (1280x1920, 146K)

>looks cooler

Only faggots worry about accessorizing their dicks.

The only acceptable man jewelry is a watch and glasses. Everything else is faggot shit.

Attached: 1464919299731.jpg (500x344, 24K)

ha! take that class that voted me "least likely to succeed at anything"

>sticking things in dickhole

My faggot detector just exploded.

Attached: 1442032262755.jpg (512x384, 37K)

pros: none
cons: probably hurts like hell, and look disgusting

But I am 33 and have never dated in my life. The only time I go out is to get food and work. Does that mean if I actually did try to date someone I would be a faggot?

Pssh, your school obviously knew nothing. Bless you, user.

Attached: 1511926348186.gif (500x281, 944K)

No queer.

Thinking dick jewelry is going to turn that around makes you a faggot.

Attached: 1492810804120.jpg (672x712, 66K)

user. I have gotten two apadravya piercings then I switched to one PA. It doesn't hurt. It's comfortable in any situation. You get even more confident about your dick. Feels good during sex or masturbation because you get stimulated internally as well. The healing time is EXTREMELY fast. The only con I can say it has really is I have to sit when I pee if it isn't a urinal. It's weird at first but honestly I don't know why I've always stood to pee. So not really a con I guess. I don't like the rings though.. I like the barbell. It adds more weight from the balls and feels great. I am at 8guage now and wanna go to 6.

Not fun to get D:

>pros
be edgy and impress edgy hipster friends

>cons
permanently numbs penis and you have to sit down to piss (even after removed the new hole often stays)

>The only con I can say it has really is I have to sit when I pee if it isn't a urinal.
This has been the only real con I have read. I am use to standing up too but am willing to sacrifice if it adds a little bit to my end of day relaxation. My only real concern beyond that is getting someone reliable to do it and placement.

Got one done about one year ago. The piercing itself didn't hurt AT ALL, the only uncomfortable thing was the "receiving tube" they insert in your urethra. After getting it done it blended for 2 days (only a little) and pissing burned like shit for about 5 days. The Healing phase was very quick.

When it comes to sex / jerking it I didn't experience any problems/cons at all.

If you want one just go for it! But do yourself a favor and get it pierced with a thicker needle to prevent the so called "cheese cutter effect".

Why don't you get a frenum ladder instead op? I think it looks cooler, but I dont know how it would work out when fapping.

If there is an HTC in your area I'd check their. Otherwise you can always check online for good reputations. Overall it hurts to get it pierced but not as bad as you think. My apadravyas felt like I had a fridge dropped on my whole fucking body. But that first part (it was inserted through the bottom first) really didn't feel that bad. Maybe a cartilage piercing. But even with the whole piercing it was over in about ten seconds. Like I said I retired my other two and just stuck with the PA hole. My PA hole I healed fully with no leaking and crusting within 8 weeks. Couldn't notice any pain after the two week mark. Top side however never healed after 6 or 7 months and had bad migration problems. Which is why I only kept the prince Albert.

ALSO it's a fucking myth that it will make you go numb. It's a straight up lie that people use for fear mongering. I've had more metal in my body than most people can even dream.

Use a watermelon

This. Have one too and would say exactly the same, the fucking tube is the worst part of the piercing. Also, consider pissing sit on conventional toilet or you're going to spray everywhere.
More pros than cons for me, that's why I'm keeping it

Thanks for your replies. If I keep obsessing over this for longer I might end up doing it.

Run your hand a across a door
If you like that sound
Then Good, with a prince Albert every Blow job will sound like that

Attached: 16649342_140974779748384_6296739833188066861_n.jpg (447x329, 60K)

get a good size gague and it'll feel just fine, or it'll be so comfortable you might not even notice it. --this is after you get used to having it in the first place.

masturbation can get real interesting and fun. and when that gets boring, remove the ring and it's like an all new penis all over again!

the main pain of a PA is the healing process. it's like pissing fire for the first few days, but there are ways to help sooth it.

this, on the barbell, easier to piss straight if you get the right size -- don't make it too long, larger size ball ends, the better.

titanium is in here twice and used arbitrarily via placement

also there's no oxford comma