Why is racism the ultimate CNN?

Ever since Trump's comments about Judge Gonzalo P. Curiel, the media has been doing everything they possibly can to crucify him.

Why do people even care? He made many comments about the judge, his ties to La Raza, the case, but the thing everyone is focusing on is this one comment.

Why don't people have thicker skin?

I don't think this will hurt Trump in the long run, and it may even boost his numbers today in California, not that it matters. But the media has been on a witch hunt for the last 48 hours with no signs of slowing down.

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dtborderpatrol.canvaskannwas
larazalawyers.net/index.html
dailycaller.com/2016/05/20/feds-divert-millions-to-slush-fund-that-fuels-these-liberal-activist-groups/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha fuck I meant

Why is racism the ultimate SIN

Because we have allowed cultural Marxist to run the rules of political discourse for 40 years

But it's on deaf ears now, they have already called him a racist 100 times

Why do they think this is any different

Trump:
"we love mexicans"
"we love black people"
"mexicans can come legally" (which would make for a much better life for them)

MSM:
"TRUMP IS A RACIST REEEEE"
"IF YOU ARE BLACK OR MEXICAN YOU MUST HATE TRUMP ITS ILLOGICAL NOT TO"

>the Hillary controlled media has been doing everything they possibly can to crucify Trump
since day one.

Would still make sense with a comma before CNN

I guess another thing that gets me is this false sense of superiority it gives liberals when they call out "racists."

The other night Erin Burnett and her panel all had these shit-eating grins while they tore into Kaley about Trump's comments. They looked completely high on themselves and looked like they couldn't even hear what Kaley and the other guy were saying.

People in power do not want Trump to become president

Calling him racist doesn't prove his statement wrong. Adjectives aren't arguments.

well he done goofed and he is paying the price, too bad trumpers are so delusional to admit he made a mistake
>HE IS MEXICAN HURR I BUILD WALL UGA BUGA WALL DURR

it's a subversion technique. i think there's a name for it, but I'm not sure. but basically have a few really loud obnoxious people from the bottom of society protest and then the elites/politicians confirm and validate their protests. the people in the middle who don't agree are to afraid speak out because they think everyone feels this way and we get things like mass immigration and the civil rights act.

No, I think you got it right the first time

It was a mistake, and I admit that. It still doesn't excuse why the media is acting like a pack of wild dogs at the kill.

The one non-based polock

How does it feel to betray your people and culture

>it has nothing to do with my actions or shortcomings or failings, if the judge just hates me becasue he is mexican

Either he is a racist piece if shit, if you are so inclined, or he played the race card like a nigger who got caught walking out of the store with shit in his pockets.

If he is a racist or playing the race card or both, he is just doing exactly what main stream media does everyday and they are complete hypocrites for criticizing him.

Trump will literally be fine. He did this the whole primary. Make his enemies pearl clutch over a few words and make them look like the idiots for doing it.

Except now it goes national.

check this shit out Sup Forums

>play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dtborderpatrol.canvaskannwas
i made an app just for you guys

Attacking him for racism didn't do anything for the past 10 months, why would it do anything now?

What if the judge actually does just hate him because he's a Mexican?

I haven't seen the evidence, but will the media backtrack on any of this if it turns out the judge is being objectively biased and unfair?

Of course the media are hypocrites. They always have been. But so is trump. And I wouldn't trust either of them. And to my mind, if you would, you are a goodam idiot.

SAN JOSE MAYOR AND CHIEF OF POLICE SHOULD RESIGN THEIR OFFICE

What were his exact words? I must have missed this.

I rate 5 stars

>What if he really dindu nuffin and da judge is just a racist ass cracker.

Good one La-sha.

Nobody gives a fuck about this who's voting for Trump. In fact, he'll be redpilling people on "La Raza" tonight at 9PM.

Tune in.

make dis a banner for something

This is the internet not television, you can call me worse words than "idiot" if you want.

Isn't the judge part of mexican nationalist groups and shit?

Conflict of interest is a thing you.

Yes, a real thing for which exists juridical process to address.

If he could prove any conflict of interest his lawyers would bring it up in court, they wouldn't leave it up to trump to say shit on the street as part of their defense strategy UNLESS they didn't actually have evidence of a conflict of interest.

Why would I fill up my posts with crude words and aggression when I could just put the truth into them friend?

I can't find the exact quote but it's really not that earth-shattering. It's just more of the MSM """ THIS IS IT GUISE """.

What he said was, there is an "absolute conflict" of interest because the judge was a Mexican, and BOTH the judge and the law firm bringing the case have ties to La Raza, a "racial pride / advocacy movement".

I mean, judicial activism is a real problem. Conflict of interest happens all the time and is a serious breach of professional ethics. You would think that jurists would have an excess of caution for conflict of interest -- if there is even any question, you just bow out and defer to someone where there is no question of not being completely impartial.

I mean, if it was found that both a white judge and the prosecution of any case participated in an activist movement called THE RACE, you would see a new judge in a heartbeat.

Yes, La Raza means "The Race". The law firm that is suing Trump and the judge are part of La Raza, which needless to say is a huge conflict of interest. Here is the law firms stated purpose "to promote the interests of the Latino communities throughout the state."

Neither of you have managed to provide any evidence of this. I doubt that trumps attorneys could either or they would bring it up in court.

larazalawyers.net/index.html

>they would bring it up in court.
They just did it 1 hour ago

Trump needs to say
"Ok so what I am a racist, who cares."

You aren't sure if there is any evidence of this?

You think it's possible there isn't any evidence, or else they would use it in their case?

Let me introduce you to my friend, Mister Google Search.

> The federal judge presiding over the Trump University class action lawsuit is a member of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association, a group that while not a branch of the National Council of La Raza, has ties to the controversial organization,

> U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who has been criticized by Donald Trump as a “hater” appointed by President Obama who should be recused from the case, listed his membership in the “La Raza Lawyers of San Diego” on a judicial questionnaire he filled out when he was selected to be a federal judge. He was named in a brochure as a member of the selection committee for the organization’s 2014 Annual Scholarship Fund Dinner & Gala. Meanwhile, the San-Diego based law firm representing the plaintiffs in the Trump University case, Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd, was listed as a sponsor of the event.

WND reported the San Diego firm paid $675,000 to the Clintons for speeches, and the firm’s founder is a wealthy San Diego lawyer who served a two-year sentence in federal prison for his role in a kickback scheme to mobilize plaintiffs for class-action lawsuits.

i dont think you really tried very hard

>larazalawyers.net/index.html
The only reference to that judge is embedded links to stories. There is none of his details, nor any information or claims linking him to La Raza as anything else than someone they are trying to express solidarity for.

Is this what passes for proof in your mental processes?

Embarrassing, to say the least.

It's all a big Conflict of Interest. The Feds through the DOJ fund la raza too, but the MSM doesn't seem to want to bring this up as part of the conversation.

dailycaller.com/2016/05/20/feds-divert-millions-to-slush-fund-that-fuels-these-liberal-activist-groups/

Racism is healthy and natural

The media is desperate, as they have been throughout this entire election cycle, and will latch onto anything they can in the hopes of turning it into a media spectacle. Such is the way of the parasitic institution that "journalism" has become in this country

I didn't say there wasn't any evidence, I said you hadn't provided any, and you still haven't. Its not my job to try and prove your case.

Better effort than the last guy I suppose. There may be real legal questions
Which will apparently be addressed shortly or give trump grounds to appeal...

My money is on it being nothing and you guys ending up handwringing like a ghetto dindu mother though...

This would be a perfect way to lose by 20% in the General election

>Implying a group of lawyers called "La Raza Lawyers" wouldn't advocate for the National Council of La Raza, or at least nod their heads in their general direction.

You can disregard it all you want, but if someone put a toddler magazine infront of you called "The KKKindergarteners" with pro-white picture coloring pages inside among other things, would you not assume that the publishers in some way advocate for white supremacy?

"La Raza Lawyers"
"National Council of La Raza"

They could've picked any other name to resemble pro-Latino culture and they chose that.

Use your brain and learn to read between the lines. It's pretty obvious that there's a conflict of interest. Judicial activism isn't unheard of.