Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive tattoo on her back without my permission

Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive tattoo on her back without my permission.

What do?
>pic semi-related

Attached: tattoo.jpg (500x604, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qw0kuEG7NR8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fuck would she need your permission?

/thread

Permission? Are you her dad? Get real loser. She doesn't care what you think or say, she's yanking you around for easy dick, and when someone else better comes along (probably not hard to find) she'll throw you away like the trash you are.

Cry about it

if it looks bad you gotta let her know before she regrets it

Girls who can pull off tattoos are just that much sexier. Stop being a pansy and support her.

> le shitty troll

Attached: 71013c9.jpg (440x293, 16K)

Seriously, faggot? She's her own goddamned person. If she needs you're fucking permission, what does that make you? A fucking loser. You're acting like a shitty-ass loser.

Oh look, a bunch of retards that haven't seen this stale pasta. sage

>without my permission

Attached: 1 5.11.48 PM.jpg (680x906, 55K)

Rape the artist she wants to go to
they lose all artistic ability once you hit them with a little ptsd

if you have a problem with it, and she doesn't care then break up with her.

>I don't need no permission from no man, I can do what I want
>lose your fucking shit when your man buys something with his own money without asking for your permission

Go your own way and start sucking cocks

Die mad about it faggot

Youre with the wrong girl if she does that.

Tinder, bro. There are so many hot and ready-to-be-fucked sluts out there, it isn't even funny. She's easily replaceable so long as you're decent looking and not a fucking weird.

Dump her right after she shows it to you.
When she shows it to you, wait for her to turn around, hoping you'll like it and say, "I want to break up. It's over".

It will taint the tattoo forever. Every time someone mentions it she'll think of you.

Attached: Rosie.jpg (770x616, 91K)

Not that user, but their all like that

It isn't your money. It's our money.

This.

Where the fuck do you guys meet these weird ass women, and why the fuck are you guys so insecure?

Literally isn't true at all, have you ever ever even held a girl's hand? Kys virgin

Then it's OUR sex life. Not giving a shit whether or not your man finds you attractive is incredibly disrespectful.

Tits or get the fuck out

This is really old pasta guys. It always gets the same response too. Part of that is the troll, the other part is that people are actually this emasculated these days. My woman would not dare do something like that without speaking to me first, the thought wouldn't cross her mind. That's how men have it boys. That's what you emasculated faggots have been trained out of doing. There is nothing wrong with controlling what your woman does, a man that does not have control of his woman will get fucked over by his woman, always. You sorry fucks that get your kids taken away, or your bitch cheats on you, impossible that it would happen to me. She knows I'll rip her face apart, shoot everyone she loves and off myself before I pay the price. She has no doubt. That is control.

Meh, a lot of girls are fucking cunts, and a lot of guys will date anything that will fuck em. I'm willing to admit I've been in some pretty fucking toxic relationships before, but the pussy kept me there for a while longer.

youtube.com/watch?v=qw0kuEG7NR8

Attached: Kevin Spacey.jpg (870x1200, 112K)

Attached: 4chan hall monitor.jpg (585x585, 76K)

Ok retard

I just slapped my wife across the face after reading this..
I'm gonna beat her hard tonight

Attached: 1522122387447.png (500x691, 216K)

kek

It's sooo easy to spot all the left wing sjw types that have been hanging around all day because of the Mexican guy who's trying to take all the Americans guns away

Attached: 1520724494197.jpg (611x381, 33K)

Who cares? You don't own her and you can leave anytime you qant you little cunt.

you need to honor kill her.