How come there are no super heroes with autism to show kids its okay to be autistic...

How come there are no super heroes with autism to show kids its okay to be autistic? I'm on the spectrum and love comics. If when I was growing up they had an autistic hero that wouldve meant so much to me

Attached: 1520775908462.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/news/news-item/one-first-superheroes-autism-featured-new-comic-book
youtube.com/watch?v=qhDDB1-ewt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Medsication.

Attached: windrugs.jpg (1920x817, 122K)

Why would that mean anything to you? Why would sharing something with someone you had 0 control over mean anything to you?

Let me know I was okay and not broken

autismspeaks.org/news/news-item/one-first-superheroes-autism-featured-new-comic-book

You are, though

people feel inspired by characters they see in media, would be pretty cool for autistic people to have a superhero to identify with and look up to

Hey guys, watch this.

Superheroes aren’t real, and pro wrestling is fake.

No I'm not

So what? That doesnt stop me from enjoying both

superheroes aren't real but kids can still look up to them

They are both fake, just like Santa. And the tooth fairy.

Batman is confirmed to be autistic.

Again i know both super heroes and wrestling are fake. Its still fun for me to watch. Do you go to movie theaters and immediately walk out screaming "FAKE" or rage quit video games for not being real? How does being fake stop my enjoyment?

doesn't matter if they're fake, it's media and can affect kids' outlook a lot (seeing an autistic superhero might have made OP feel more confident as a kid, etc.)

Show me proof

Well if you don’t mind them looking up to imaginary people then they can look up to God and Jesus. Right?
You’re not hypocritical are you?

they absolutely can look up to religion if they want to.

Up to, not cower beneath.

Can you imagine this

Captain Autismo. He gets around town on the bus, shuffling awkwardly, avoiding eye contact. He'd stumble upon a rape in progress
>s-stop that
Rapist clocks Cpt Autismo in the face and skeddadles
The girl helps our caped crusader up, thanking him for his service
>'a-are you an archaeologist?' He mumbles looking at the ground
'What?' Says the girl, shaking, dialing 911 on her phone
>because I've g-got a large bone for you to...examine, heh.
The girl breaks down sobbing
>the Cap half jog half runs away down the alley, tripping on his shoelaces as he disappears into the night.

Godspeed, Captain Autismo...Godspeed.

>How come there are no super heroes with autism

Imagine a fucking autist super hero with OP powers screaming ''OHH BAAANANAS'' and baslting everything up since he's not self aware.

Sherlock Holmes

Superheroes don’t exist, and pro wrestling is fake.

>Ughh i did it again

Attached: 1521964355218.jpg (555x445, 36K)

wat

You're broken, yes. So am I. So are billions of other people. That doesn't mean you can't be okay.

I think it takes most people some time to come to terms with this. Like many of us, I went through a phase of "I'm a misunderstood genius and autism is a good thing, it's those pathetic normies who don't understand me," followed by a phase of intense depression and feeling I would never amount to anything and everyone despised me. It took a while to get to "yes, I'm disabled and there will always be things that are easy for other people but hard or impossible for me, but that doesn't mean I'm worthless or hopeless--I can still have a meaningful, happy life to some extent."

you ever seen hancock you fucking han-cuck?

Attached: tumblr_oicpzt2sql1s5q0qeo3_1280.jpg (1280x1920, 252K)

Attached: 1520724494197.jpg (611x381, 33K)

pics p cute, godspeed, OP

love it

Not all autistic people are like that

Yes, you are.
Learn to embrace it.
Forgive yourself for everything.
Channel the mosou tensei and overcome.

Heroes symbolize an ideal, not your weakness

Look it's retard man. He's too shy to fight crime.

Never read Spider-man?

Also Deadpool

The Hulk? Hello?

Like how robots, super soldiers and aliens get all these cool positive role models. Why not us autistic people? It would make me feel so warm and fuzzy to know people are good and wud watch an autistic superhero movie because it would make a lot of people happy.

I am also looking for a boyfirend free girl between the ages of 30-45 (my age) to become my girlfriend and be in love. Everybody should get what they want all the time.