Ive been a bad nigger, master. please punish me

>ive been a bad nigger, master. please punish me

Attached: 1522200879024.jpg (960x1280, 251K)

KEk! U mad yet white Boris? The fuck outta here.

Attached: image.gif (220x217, 415K)

I love huge black dicks.

>well i love huge white dicks

Attached: 1522200812275.jpg (960x1280, 249K)

Get a fucking job

I wants me some big white cock.

Attached: pancakenigger.jpg (504x640, 57K)

stamp or gtfo, master commands it

if you imagine enough this looks like a top less nigger

Trips noted.

Inferior shitskin nigger noted as well

hipster nigger?

we prefer the term caramel skinned
i can't, racist white people wont hire me for non-sexual work

u mean coffee race...lol

>i can't, racist white people wont hire me for non-sexual work

Or perhaps white people are a bit leery of racist niggers who rape, rob, murder people at alarming rates, and cry like little girls when they're called on their behavior.

It's all perspective on one level, but you can't argue with statistics.

you took a harmless joke post and somehow made a typical autistic close-minded pol-tier post, congrats.

>you took a harmless joke post and somehow made a typical autistic close-minded pol-tier post, congrats.

You took an innocuous statement of absolute truth and started crying like a little girl, as all niggers do when it is suggested that they take responsibility for their actions.

>innocuous statement of absolute truth
No such thing in your post since i've never raped, robbed or murdered anyway, so no responsibility for me to take there. Look at how poor your reasoning skills are, no doubt you're some sheltered autistic white faggot L0L.

I can tell you're a Baby Boomer.

i'm betting more on some 20 something alt-righter trying to follow daddy's foot steps, probably hates "millennial" too.

>Dindo nuffin, an Yo be rassis.

Um, OK. Keep wondering why humans regard you as uncivilized.

Nope. Just educated.

Ew

>probably hates "millennial" too.

Naw, just nigger failures.

Baby Boomer confirmed

Wtf, who are you how did you get in my house? And for the love of God why are you naked?

>look at this nigger not taking responsibility for my close-minded ignorant views that ALL niggers are rapist and murderers, how dare he call me racist
Funny thing is no one even called you racist yet, man you're embarrassing yourself.

Sperglord retard confirmed.

OMG I KNOW THIS DUDE HE'S FROM MY COLLEGE.
>ALSO MODES FUCK YOUR GODDAM FUCKING CAPTCHA U FCKING NIGGERS

U mad confirmed.

Attached: AreYouUpset.png (500x505, 98K)

>Funny thing is no one even called you racist yet, man you're embarrassing yourself.
>racist white people

Um, ok, retard nigger.

Attached: Umadnigga.jpg (600x644, 67K)

>>racist white people
yeah cause that was clearly directed at you even though it was posted before you bombarded the thread with your pro neanderthal-american autism. You guys get offended easier than the "libruls" do these days

Attached: littlebitch.gif (500x279, 974K)

It's all nigers can say these days. " Yo crackas be rassis. Yo be keepin de black man down"

Niggers are the "black man's" problem. You.

You're retarded. Your brain must be fried from all those decades of using cocaine.

Such a bad niglet

Attached: NigShithole.webm (632x468, 961K)

Totally not relevant to what i just said but okay, off you go. Sup Forums is probably lacking some autist to spam charts right about now

>You guys get offended easier than the "libruls" do these days

So says the crackhead nigger. kek.

No relevance to anything I said, but you go ahead and howl like a butthurt bitch, shitskin.

that's caramel skin to you, mr cuckold pants.

That's Massa to you, fatherless ghettobunny.

look at how unaware you are.

>look at how unaware you are.

Look at how fucking stupid you are. I am aware of that, my nappy-headed yard ape friend.

Unless you have bwc to offer you are a waste of time i'm sure you hear that a lot anyway though. Thanks for ruining my thread like you do civilizations, cracka

>Unless you have bwc to offer you are a waste of time

Interesting that you want to be dick whipped by big white cock. You're uppity, but starting to understand your place, bottom feeder.

what can i say i like the contrast