Ladies and Gents of Sup Forums what are you insecurities? physical, personality, or anything else you can think of

Ladies and Gents of Sup Forums what are you insecurities? physical, personality, or anything else you can think of.
>I am requesting that “tits or gtfo” not to be used against femanons
I want this to be space where we can all talk freely

Attached: AD9B8CC4-BDF4-45FF-92FE-0EA41216992B.jpg (720x529, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-OnLSktfXg4&index=20&list=PL4KJ6AoMMFp7eZ2amG9Zu43kwB9r_dsud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a scar on pubic mound from getting surgery on my pelvis
Also just cut off all my hair and i hate it

i want to try and kill myself again but my family knows i tried so now they are guilt tripping me to keep living, more importantly they are taking all my knifes

Attached: IMG_3179.jpg (2448x3264, 1.36M)

Why do you wanna kill yourself?

therapist says i never went through the grieving process when my parents divorced which turned into this spiral of self hate and sabotage. also genetics.

what about urself? what are ur insecurities?

Attached: IMG_3177.jpg (2448x3264, 1.61M)

sorry wrong tag thing

Attached: IMG_3189.jpg (3264x2448, 1.6M)

I'm dumb, poor, short, weak and ugly. I have depression, anxiety, trust and abandonment issues. Zero confidence. Bad communication skills.

Attached: 1520007061661.jpg (320x316, 23K)

mine are the ones above yours. I also have a lot of depression issues as well and I just had an abortion yesterday so I’m kinda all fucked up in the head.
I get where your coming from with your parents divorcing. My parents didn’t divorce but father went to prison when i was 8 and I haven’t seen him since i was 11

tits or gtfo applies to camwhores, which haven't been around in years

I'm have no insecurities, only problem is need to go to the doctor lol

working on finding work or getting a better, workout bth physically and mentally. Try finding activities to boost your mental health, something you like to like video games, drawing reading ect

same here and the reason why i asked for no tots or gtfo cause i get harassed with it a lot

My wife is out of my league. I constantly feel like I have to over-perform in everything I do.

and i know other femanons do too when they state they are females

you'll get harassed even more for bring it up
its because I don't go around saying I'm a boy
you don't have to announce your gender when you make a post, half the users here wish they were girls

if she’s with out then she loves you wants to be with you, try not think about too much my dude. My boyfriend is way out my league as well, but i try not to let it bother

all i have going for me is tits, and they don’t really count since i’m fat. i guess fat girls can dress in ways that flatter them, but i just wanna hide. so i wear loose clothes.
‘lose the weight’ i’m on it, but it won’t happen overnight. so i’m just stuck being a blob until dieting finally sets me at a normal weight.

how was the abortion process?

it’s not that i announce it, more like i’ll make a statement and it will reveal my gender
example: “my boyfriend and I” will instantly get my “tits or gtfo” i usually try to use gender neutral terms be sometimes i forget

youtube.com/watch?v=-OnLSktfXg4&index=20&list=PL4KJ6AoMMFp7eZ2amG9Zu43kwB9r_dsud

Attached: 1515905509991.png (863x431, 202K)

try doing some light exercises too. I hate working out so i try to to take walks or use stairs as much as possible

if people ever do that, don't reply to them
those are newfags and everybody hates them not just you

No. Nothing would change. I play video games and read often and I draw every day. It doesn't make me smarter or better. It's just more shit no one gives a shit about. I can't change my brain

i got fentanyl so it was alright. my cramps are god awful tho. I got painkillers from my surgery back in november so i’ve been using them to help with that. If my cramps don’t get better by tomorrow tho i’m going to have to go to hospital to see if something went wrong

was i don’t, it’s just annoying when i’m trying to have a serious conversation and those cucks just blow me up

Well I for one won't have people talking freely, could you imagine the kind of place this would be if everyone did that?

Attached: Lol05.png (640x360, 194K)

maybe try therapy? It could take awhile to find the right therapist, but it’s worth a shot. I have liked most of therapist i have had over the years

feel like doing not enough even tho family is mostly proud of me

i hope they get better, going through that can be really hard on you emotionally as well as physically im sure...

Attached: 1500960365405.jpg (1088x1600, 253K)

i know the thing i must do, but i fear it may be too soon or late for it to be done moreover if i even still have the strength

I'm claustrophobic and I hate it. Nothing seems to work. Also I'm insecure when assigned to new tasks at work. I tend to quit and go back to what I used to do before.

Just fat. Even with that, I have the undeserved confidence of a chad. Works out well for me though. Got a nice gf, will have a nice job once I graduate, got a nice group of friends. Feels mostly good

what makes you feel that way?

I consistently deride myself for being too arrogant and pretentious for thinking this way, which leads me to a greater alienation in the long run, but I fear I'm too intelligent or abstract or whatever I am for people to understand me. I have such a great need to be loved and to be close with people, but I can't unless they completely understand me, which has only happened a couple of times in my life.

I just want the normal white picket fence life. I want a wife and kids. I pray for it everyday but all I do is go out with random girls who I break off with because I don't foresee any serious future with them, which then leads women to think I'm indecisive or worse, cruel.

I don't know guys. I don't know if I'm autistic, insane, or if I really am too intelligent for most women to truly understand me.

I hate myself for talking this way. I'm sorry guys.

yea i was really upset i had to do it, but my boyfriend and i are not ready at all for a child and i broke my pelvis is November so it would just cause me a lot of medical problems

do what ever you need to do man

do the things that scare you, it makes you a stronger person. i have to tell myself this shit all the time

I'm trying now. It's okay. It's nice to have someone to talk to about my problems but I really wish I had friends or my family could understand. I know my therapist doesn't understand me sometimes. He wants me to do volunteer work to "help my fellow man" but when has my fellow man helped me? I don't know.

you sound like a gay faggot piece of shit

My only insecurity is my skin being brown because I don't associate with niggers and would be more attractive with white skin

well that’s good, try to work out or start eating more healthy, even small changes can help with weight loss

I know it's supposed to work. But it doesn't for me. Not always, at least.

makes sense, it is hard making it in this world alone, let alone with a crotch goblin. if yall want one later then go for it but yeah, you made a good decision. sorry to hear about your pelvis, what did you do?

Attached: 1516314872222.png (353x227, 22K)

It’s alright to feel that way. Try to help people understand you, explain more.
Kinda shitty advice i never really had anyone in my life with this kinda mindset

try reaching out to old friends, or even just people you knew in passing, you might be able to create a new friendship

i’m sorry your brown

just keep on trying my dude, you’ll get there

I got hammered and fell 4 stories. I had to get a plate on my pelvis and screw in my sacrum. Recovery sucked. couldn’t walk without a walker for over a month, i had a cathider in for 2 weeks. it was awful, but i’m better now just hurts when it’s cold or rainy

I'm not smart, I'm not attractive, I can't get a job (I've applied to 40+ in the past 6 months), and I don't like things I used to enjoy like vidya or reading. I'm not really good at anything either, which doesn't help

yea it sucks ass not because of racism but because of niggers and black being the worst everything

I hate myself and I don’t know if I’m actually depressed or forcing myself into being depressed for attention and it makes me hate myself more

Girls fucking hate me no matter what I do, I was with a girl for a little bit and she seemed to really like me but she passed me up when she realized I was such a piece of shit

I haven’t showered for 2 weeks and I’m going on autopilot

I slept 16 hours yesterday and woke up tired and stayed tired for the rest of the day and now I can’t sleep

I’m so fucking done and the only reason I’m not gonna kill myself is my dog because I love him so much
When my dog goes I go

I'd rather make new friends and be around better people. My old friends they just hang out at bars and smoke pot all day. Not saying that makes them bad people but I want to do more and see more. But I get really nervous and I hate my personality and everything I like. I could travel by myself but I do everything by myself. It doesn't build my confidence. Just reminds me that I'm alone, that I've always been alone and I'll probably be alone for a while

Another thing: I lie about myself constantly to seem better and I hate that I do it but it’s all I can do to make friends

I feel ya man, everyone including myself has been having a hard time looking for work

I'm just so tired and stressed all the time. I have a ton of problems all the time and they pile up and I'm just tired of trying to juggle everything. I want to be free but I can't.

divorced parents are the worst

its like, lets raise the kids but also be incredibly selfish

fuck them

Thanks user. I've been working on that, trying to explain to people how my mind works.

>"it speaks to the dualism within me"
>"there's like...a courthouse in my mind right now. I'm thinking about doing something but I'm not sure if it's morally acceptable."
>"It's not about that, it's about the principle of the matter."

usually how I try to explain myself to people. My biggest problem is that I sin, I'm very selfish in that way.People have told me that they look up to me, or "think you're going to do something really great". At my old job people started calling me "The President" because they were all convinced I would become him one day so they started telling me what I would do and what they wanted me to do.

"You know the people here think you're going to do something great user. Whatever you talk about people listen, doesn't matter what it's about, even if it's corn people will say 'I wanna hear what he has to say."

I pray for guidance in my destiny but I don't know how to deal with what I believe to be undeserved praise. I'm a sinner, a petty wretched man, but I want to do good. I want to help people. I just don't know how outside of not sinning. I don't know how to connect with people to be their guide. I don't know how to lead outside of arguing. I don't know man.

I tried to like black people as people, but my god a lot of them are fucking stupid. I know maybe 3 black people that respectable human beings and one passed away while i was in high school

depression sucks. Try to shower, maybe even clean up a little bit, get out in the sun (if it’s not cold where you are) just try do little things to boost your mood. even if you think it won’t it will. trust me

sounds like a pickle. just try to get out there my dude. i know it’s hard. my friend group is very small and i kinda don’t like someone of my friends but they have been there for me so i’m there for them

just be yourself my dude

yeah niggers fucking suck and I feel like over the course of human history black is the worst everything and if they had become a respectable culture I bet they would be more attractive by society's standards and would also be less hated and niggery. we would also all probably be in africa where we belong and it would be a 1st world continent. wouldnt that be nice. I think black is only ugly because the culture is fucking ugly. It's gonna be really hard for me to find a wife that likes nonniggery black guys and who is not a black because I hate niggers and 99% of black girls are niggery

take a day and try to clear you head, prioritize the things going on in your life.

Oh. Well. As long as you're ASKING...

TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT
I
T
S

O
R

G
E
T

T
H
E

F
U
C
K

O
U
T

I’m not religious but for the sake i know god forgives you for your sins. I guess go to confession

they also butch about white people oppressing them but they oppress themselves which i hate

Holy fuck that's hot.

But it's probably just chocolate or shit

Attached: 1378153302629.gif (255x118, 302K)

People suck. Not inherently, it's just modern 'culture' in America, and the way we distract, entertain, and socialize with ourselves is what disgusts me, as other people around the world starve and suffer from totalitarian regimes. All of the major religions are misguided cults too. My behavior and shortcomings also disgusts me. I'm awfully hard on myself and others to be better versions of themselves. The cost of drama (petty or not), life-threatening, violent behavior people adopt as being 'normal and acceptable' is enough to discourage me from assimilating with any of it. Hence my withdrawal from socializing and wanting to be apart from it all. I still refuse to end my own existence. It's still a valuable experience and worth more than the opinion of any of you cunts.

You forgot fat.

If y'all dont mind i want to ramble for a bit i dont intend for this to be my life story but it might turn out to be so im sorry if it does,
Mother left me and my sisters with my grandmother at a very young age for 7 years occasionally see her maybe once or twice inbetween then and now and it killed me especially being so young and not knowing if your mother loves your or not

Grandmother was a total control freak i could only leave the house to go to school and i barely got to do anything with my friends and she treated my sisters 10 times worst than me leaving me feeling like they hated me because i got more freedom than them eventually grandma got so paranoid about the government she pulled us out of school and we werent allowed to leave the house ever

Before she was paranoid i also got mixed into a couple groups of different friends who all ended up treating me like a was less than dirt and nobody willing to help me with my issues even though i willing helped everyone else with their issues

Fast forward 7 years me and my sisters now live with my mother her boyfriend and her 4 kids and i thought life was going to get better but now im going to highschool where i have no friends and no one ever talks to me or anything, i have no drive to do anything but do school work and play games online and stuff, i dont know what i want to do for the rest of my life and my family always asks me why im such a loner, etc

I dont know whether im actually depressed or im subconsciously forcing myself to be depressed, i cant tell the doctor or my mother because she has 7 other people to worry about and i dont want to devalue everyone else because im sad or whatever, im constantly doing the same shit over and over again, i feel like everything i like is constantly looked down upon by society and i constantly question whether i should continue to like what i like or just conform to the societal norms in order just to feel normal, and much much more

>im subconsciously forcing myself to be depressed
Very much this. You were dealt a shit hand, a shitty upbringing. Happens to many. It doesn't need to define you though, even if it hurts because those experiences in and of themselves are an excuse to withdrawal and disengage with the real world.

If you were to focus solely on getting yourself away from that toxic environment, cutting off all distractions/hobbies in the process, you would eventually be much better off. I understand it's your family, your own flesh and blood, but that doesn't mean you need to tolerate other people's drama or live by their command or by their expectations. This doesn't mean you have to hate them either, just get the fuck way and make your own life for yourself and someone else who understands. It's not selfish to want a better life situation so quite concerning yourself with how they will feel about it, but don't be a cunt about it either.

I have a bit of pimples, im kinda ugly, my curly hair sucks.

You's just a bitch with grease face.

If you take offense to tits or gtfo, then you misinterpret what it means, or you have witnessed someone use it incorrectly.

I keep fucking myself over due to self hatred, but it's hurting the people around me too, which makes me hate myself more, which makes me self destruct harder.

I've got a shotgun. Tomorrow.

> Going to be 25 this year
> I’m almost done with grad school and worked my ass off to just get here
> Worked awful jobs but managed to keep it between 3.8-4.1 GPA somehow
> Had to move back home immediately and do online classes because dad died 4 weeks after I got my BA
> Depressed and I have no friends at home
> All of them hate me because I actually achieved a lot
I’ve tried hanging around them because I don’t want to be alone but they put me down at any given chance. All of them around my age or slightly older and each went to school only to drop out/flunk so I feel it’s most likely the reason. If I’m around them I have to downplay good things in my life because they start to bring up only bad or embarrassing things about myself. I just wish I was with my real friends and not stuck here choosing between being alone or with draining, fake friends.

Attached: CF419D44-4459-4416-8CC0-759D0E76AA56.jpg (750x729, 69K)

Fake friends are not friends anyway. I don't think you're being totally honest with yourself on how you communicate with them anyway. There must be more to it.

> there must be more to it.

Honestly, I feel it has more to do with differences in our priorities. My fair share of criticism for myself is that it could be seen as boasting to them but I mean why downplay your hard work and dedication for a doctorate from a poor background? All of them and myself had the ability to go through financial aid to pay for schooling too. Some people just don’t do well in school and it’s not the end all, be all either. But when only two are working at a resort and the other 4 don’t while complaining about feeling unfulfilled it is what it is

Many people want nothing more than mediocre lives. You should have made many friends in grad school. Old friendships don't always last, people move on. If they don't accept you, then you owe them the same respect.

Thanks, I should move on. I’ve been gradually hanging out less and less with them.
I have good friends from undergrads that I still talk to and am thankful for that. I just mean that being 4-5 states away is annoying until I can get paid better or save up.
I just mean that physical loneliness of friendships is what I’m insecure about. I feel like I rely too much on hanging out with my SO and even tho they say I’m not I still feel like a burden or clingy.

Physically?
My teeth are a big insecurity...i have a very tiny and narrow jaw so my teeth are pretty crowded.

Personality wise?
I'm an antisocial person who longs to be social.
I usually push friends away and I get very depressed. I push them away because I feel like I'm not interesting enough to hang out with. Though I've always had a knack for being well spoken and I'm good speaking to others. Just hate how my antisocial tendencies drives me away from how I truly want to be.

Mentally?
My depression. I feel like it's a nuisance to others, mainly my bf. Granted he doesn't act like it does..i just can't help but feel like it should

Nigga bc life doesnt have worth, existence doesnt have any proof in favour and in such a massive state of doubt what other action is more logical than goinf back to the security of the void OR advancing to a different.....thing. Language is a primal thing made by us, primal beings in order to try and communicate and further understanding data, EVEN IF everyone in this world tried and actually got to certain point of existencial answer it still wouldnt be nothing more than a stupid ape talking shit (when actually noone cares about this)

I just have never felt good enough man. Every girl I date hates me now and I've tried to change who I am so that maybe people might be able to put up with me easier but I'm still in this pit. I'm starting to think I'm not the problem anymore. I'm also an extrovert but I'm super weird and awkward. I just want to be loved by someone but I can't find anyone apparently. I also think I'm depressed, I don't understand why I work or try so hard, but I'm going to push forward cause if I stop walking I'll have nothing to look forward to. I have to live through this. I'm glad you posted this OP, I've been feeling shitty lately and I just needed to tell someone.

Attached: 1507568152555.gif (500x270, 495K)

Jesus you're one special type of faggot you know that? What is this? Tumblr 2.0? Good fuck.

Attached: f79a3a234d6e909140037d5c8253bb91a8a5f520cb203c58194287f2e70cd208.jpg (434x1943, 270K)

Attached: 4085678f871bc2350671ef49a5bb5b3c39f0a2119b44cc54a6acaf29c7fd279d.png (727x928, 704K)

Long story short,I went from having a god complex and feeling like the most prideful human in existance to the opposite. I have never done drugs but I always felt some sort of high over my inflated ego I used to have. Long story short,I strongly believe I had the potential to break world records when it came to training but then I was emasculated. Stripped of the very core of my being.

After 6 years, I am no longer the real me. I am basically an empty shell. Not even a trillion dollars can make up for this. It's a long story but basically I was obsessed with will power and wanted a will power that rivaled this creator. It really is a long story.

This but Sup Forums

Attached: baac6451dec2d56c17da1414476252446e0bf962a1451212f0dc114f1091463b.jpg (513x436, 52K)

>SO.o...HE was behind of it

Attached: bj4ou7kz5wv02544566000000.jpg (815x431, 38K)

Sounds like schizophrenia

This is OP

Attached: 2984c42a323894018b1a289c5c5047b900811816d0da59f36da5c63d34e9c6bf.jpg (600x449, 48K)

This, this is OP.

Attached: 336cabbf20b2fe7e41775cc2013fcd9392c7430403d8f952c45ce1f12826a58f.jpg (602x815, 62K)

I'm not OP, I'm a fellow user but I want to say something if it'll help.

Just take control of yourself and push through your antisocial tendencies even if its a small step. A small step is still a step and love yourself the way you are. I find that when your ok with who you are you can learn to change the world around you because you already know who you are, even with your insecurities.

I hope that helps user.

This is OP's child

Attached: 692668ce9e65dd912ee478fe103617b80d3556c1600480d4c42f8dc29a456cb5.jpg (334x369, 95K)

I guess you moved back home and don't know what to do now. What did you major in? General location? Your situation is temporary as long as you stay focused on saving up cash and moving along to whatever it is you want to do or where you want to be, as you said yourself. Those are your choices to make. Your SO is a factor as well, but as I said earlier, people are seasonal and move on if need to be. If your future choices are not compatible with her/him, you will have to make your own moves even if it hurts the relationship. Plenty of fish in the sea and all of that rot, but that's up to you to decide if it's worth preserving.

>inb4 but life has whatever sense you give to it user!
Na fuck that, we're only parasites on another level, besides that the mere fact that free will isnt completely embraced and recognized with things like laws and most importantly social pressure start giving humans a loop like lifestyle, following trends instead of creating them/making your own thing is the new trend, and everyone is following it.
Truth be told, you die maybe some peoole get sad maybe they don't but that's it mate, you don't care, you have no value in any aspects more than numerical (weight,age,etc).
I've truly lost faith a long time ago user, there's nothing more for my than waiting for me to atop being able to recognize reality either by total brain malfunction as in fucking dying or partial, like age induced dementia.

>that OP is a fag

Attached: 8f21bdde98b59dce2d2d0d92d2129d55228fe1958bb8cca3d90f7bbdc7f78071.png (720x810, 224K)

Sometimes I worry that I smell bad, even though I do maintain my hygiene
I know I have a great body for a guy but lately I’ve been feeling like I have no time to exercise and I’m starting to get slightly overweight (isn’t really visible unless I’m undressed but still)
I’m good looking and can get with pretty girls if I really try, but I always compare myself to guys who are way more successful in that regard and feel shitty about it
My parents are kinda rich so I have it easy in many respects, but it makes me self-conscious that other people might think less of me for it

Also the amount of people here for relationships problema is amazing, drowning in a glass of water really.

>Self admitted papas boy

Yeah, everyone is judging you for your easy breeze through life. Everyone. They all think less of you for it.

OP is the sort of person to use these arguments

Attached: 2518b7904bc2f9cfeb63aafb2988e03d10fd104addcacc7f60c15a5611b27e8f.jpg (750x438, 45K)

Idk. I just know I used to be really passionate. Like one time I curled a 20lb dumbbell 1800 times per arm (once every 2 sec per arm for an hr each). I would train for 2-3 hrs a day from age 12-16.5. I am almost 23. I have spent more time being broken than actually training. Talk aboit opportunity cost. Too bad the real me, the hardcore monster is dead.

can't go into a lot of stores cause they look like they are for woman only and I am not passable