Sup Sup Forums is it possible to get high on gabapentin...

Sup Sup Forums is it possible to get high on gabapentin? It's not controlled where I'm at but I was prescribed it anyway. Is 12 grams enough?

Attached: download (10).jpg (275x183, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCn4Pp9Whl3vqoVKFksTi9BQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stagger it, 300 miligrams every 30 minutes with an acidic drink until you reach 3grams. tolerance builds quickly you need to take a few days off after each time you get fucked up

I didn't mention this but I've already been taking 3.6 grams a day (that's my prescribed dose) and have been taking it for 2 years, just never discovered you could get fucked up off of it until now, that's why I'm wondering if I should maybe stagger it up to 12 grams, since 3.6 grams is just my normal daily dose

I've definitely gotten high on the stuff. It felt like I was tripping on some mild psychedelics, colors everyone, didn't give a fuck about anything, no anxiety. It was great. But that was on 900mg for me (after taking it at 300mg 3x per day). I would look into what it might fuck up going beyond that dose.

Neurontin (Gabapentin) has 100% zero problems to the human body at any dosage level. It is literally impossible to overdose on it. So take your normal dose, double it, and then take take that every hour. However people have no idea how neurontin works on the GABA receptors and for some people it doesn't really do anything.

Thanks, yeah I'll look into it more and just stagger very slowly so I know when to stop dosing. Heard a lot about mild psychedelic-type effects coupled with a benzo-feel. Sounds nice

oh yeah not 1 hour, 30 minutes, first guy was right. some for the tolerance building. Treat it like molly

Fuck yeah son it works on the gaba z receptor in the brain same as alcohol take 300 mg and you'll be fucked

The high for me felt like the tail end of shroom trip with tracer like effects and drunk like body coordination

300mg will do nothing, pretty sure that's the smallest dose a single pill comes in.

>not controlled
pharm fag here, its becoming controlled in nearly every state thanks to this

also comes in 100mg btw

I literally made all of these vids high on gabapentin and meth lol check it
m.youtube.com/channel/UCn4Pp9Whl3vqoVKFksTi9BQ

Attached: 20170909_013931.jpg (3264x1836, 1.59M)

300mg is a great starter dose work your way up to 900-1000 thats the ideal range anything above that it gets too much and stops being fun

Everyone is abusing gabapentin right now. Can't wait until its almost impossible to get.

Also if you are really into opiates, a couple month bender's worth of withdrawal is pretty much completely counteracted by gabapentin and xanax.

ive been stocking up for a few months, have around 300 of the 100mg caps, and 180 800mg tabs

Hi user, I use gabapentin and Lyrica. Gab doesont get me high at all. But Lyrica can, not exactly high but dizzy. But lyrica is expensive. and no generic version in sight

gabapentin is basically walmart brand lyrica

you mean lyrica is the predecessor to gabapentin.

in much the same way that basaglar has been the predecessor to lantus

These videos are amazing im gonna subscribe now youre a person that deserves a ton of shit tier internet money

basaglar is lantus

I just got my third spinal surgery becaise od severe nerve issues so my cabinets are overflowing with this shit should i wait to sell it? Is there even a market for this?

Gabapentin does not do shit for me recreationally. Only the very FIRST time I took it. 30 minutes after ingesting 300mg, I felt a strong, super nice, functional high. Color enhancement, inebriation, goofy and dopey as fuck, for like 15 minutes. Than, poof. Never again. I even mega dosed several times. It just makes me more sociable, and makes my motor coordination and vision blurry. The sedation not fun.

If you're not using it to curb drug withdrawal, it's fucking useless in my experience.