2001 Lakers

When they ruined the league, at least they had the decency to be entertaining.

Curry is just unlikable. His only trademark is chewing and gnawing his mouthpiece.

Durant is just a skinnyfat version of Lebron

no they didn't, they played iso shitball thanks to Kobe's MJ fetish

>ruined
Fuck off. Threepeat Lakers were nowhere near as stacked as these Memeiors. Dont ever compare those two and imply my Lakers were bitch ass pussies

>le snobbish personalities

Curry, is just as unhateable as he is unlikeable. He's the most boring superstar in any sport ever.

It's hard to really give Durant a hard time for joining the Warriors; but it doesn't change the fact that he singlehandedly made the NBA unwatchable for the foreseeable future.

Draymond and Zaza are shit-tier faggots though.

>my lakers
>my

LAfag here all my life. I will never bandwagon anyone else because I never had to during the good times.

>my lakers
why do angelinas always do this

I disagree. I enjoy watching the passing & crazy shots the warriors pull off. Likewise, I love watching Draymond's antics and the whole team just seems like they enjoy playing, which is what makes them fun to watch for me.

>my Lakers

just end it my man

>watching shack bulldoze others to the rim was entertaining to watch

>spot the child who never watched the Lakers triangle offense run through the center and not the wing
It didn't work nearly the same way as it did when Gasol was there.

>muh personality-less superstars
>muh "why you hate me?" KD
>Draymond "Niggerish" Green

Hell yeah it was, nigga.

Didn't ruin it, it was about as entertaing, and Kobe was an unlikeable dickhead. Nostalgiafags could have been brutally raped up the ass but give it 15 yrs and they'll remember it as the best thing ever.

Stop comparing two different games. The rules are completely different now. You should do some research before you post stupid shit like this.

>Kobe was an unlikeable dickhead
Literally hate us cuz you anus
>Nostalgiafags could have been brutally raped up the ass but give it 15 yrs and they'll remember it as the best thing ever.
This is the best argument smallball memers can come up with.

KD going to the warriors really fucked the league.

It's like if a skinny version of lebron went to the Warriors.

Cavs need to pick up chris paul or something to make this fair.

How is this an argument about how the games this year have been anything other than unwatchable shit?

You should read the OP before you post stupid shit like this.

lakers threepeat were the most boring finals in memory, shaq the most boring star

this is better

still surprised the lakers only grabbed three

>constantly hear the meme "why don't they pass it more, it's just 1 on 1 in the nba", passing and ball movement is glorified to a stupid degree growing up in the 90s/early 00s
>fast forward to today
>best team throws and moves the ball like crazy
>Most people don't like them and call them memechuckers
>best player of the generation gets ripped if anything for not having a killer instinct and and deferring to teammates too much

I hate people

If Shaq hadn't been a lazy fuck and if Malone didn't get injured, they could have had 4 together.

Different era and rules. OP is stupid.

Realistically they should have had a 5 peat + the 2 KobR won.

Man if KobR and shaq weren't suck pussy bitches they easily could have had 7 ships, maybe even more. Fucking idiots.

This.

I don't know how people on Sup Forums can be so stupid to compare two different eras.

How about we start playing defense again and stop letting ref baby's like Harden shoot a million free throws. Fuck the NBA right now so hard.

Shaq should have been the best player in the history of the league but didn't care and only wanted to ba a celebrity. It's scary to imagine how good he could have been if he stayed motivated

Kobe wasn't interesting to watch either. Shaq doing chinups off the rim while his nuts slapped in some hapless white centers face was

see

Thats what he's saying. The current era sucks.

>comparing early 2000's NBA to current NBA

How? Do you guys even bother researching the differences before posting stupid threads?

Shaq didn't give a fuck about keeping it going

>you can't compare eras even if its a subjective view of their respective entertainment values

Please enlighten me on how the OP was comparing the two teams and two eras on anything other than entertainment value? it's like you didn't even bother to read it and then just feed of each other's collective ignorance.

Is this some weird way to deflect the argument because the game is so boring now it's completely indefensible?

So you either didn't watch the 90s or remember it so badly your opinion is worse than if you didn't watch.
>Harden career ft att/game: 8.1
>Jordan career ft att/game: 8.2
>free throws per game this year: 23.1
>in 1997-98: 26.3
You don't remember all those games where Jordan would go 10-24 from the floor but put up 37 because he'd go 14-16 from the line do you?

Shaw was the best thing to happen to both the NBA and Sup Forums

*ends your dynasty*

Needs to be more controversy

Warriors are white-washed boring fucks who don't do anything

Kobe raped a white girl and Shaw n him fucking hated each other, it was a like a dumpster fire of talent

>they had the decency to be entertaining.
>decency
Nope.

Yeah, no.
Harden averages 8 less FGA.
Harden averages 5% less FG%
Averages 3 more FTA and somehow still less points per game

This is all without diving into how MJ took more contested mid-range shots instead of just constantly diving the rim like Harden does.

Not to mention Harden literally plays no defense.

...His beard is fucking heinous too.

That Pistons team were fucking cool man.

>shaq with hair
what in the fuck?