Who else getting fucked up tonight

Who else getting fucked up tonight

Attached: 20132_0053.jpg (2592x1458, 1.07M)

just pop some xans n smoke smoke purp n light green u know boy

Gay. Why would you take pills fucking faggot.

I'm smoking on some orange blossom live resin. Super dank. I just finished all of my co2 oil aswell. I had deathstar and trinity kush.

All 3 are indica and super tasty.

3am here in Texas I'm on my 2 bottle of Chardonnay and it's raining rain and lightning like crazy. Enjoying the view from my patio while reading from my tablet.

Attached: 1517289995872.jpg (600x450, 82K)

Because you feel good, well adjusted shit

He's just jealous like me since finding a pill dealer is like finding a genie lamp

I got a nice bowl of mango cookie. Chillen at a 6 right now.

>be me
>6 years ago, 16
>Kids that sold me weed introduced me into bars
>one day these kids needed money for bud so they sold me a hulk
>was like sure why not user.. Took half of it, tasted like complete shit.
>had to gargle down about 2 water bottles for that taste to be gone
>decided to take other half
>talking like a fucking zombie... knocked out
>next day woke up on the floor.
Didn't remember shit the next day and decided to not take bars ever since that day. 24 now and sticking to weed.

Sounds cozy af yo

Ancient OG Indica is whats up

I hate taking benzos then the next day finding that I had full conversation s with everyone in my contact list

It is

You really can't get fucked up on just weed

what are you reading bro?

Alright. Relative to op fucked up

I guess it's all relativity

yu smoke shit my g lmao

sure you can

Still have half a bottle of these

Attached: guff pills.jpg (600x400, 227K)

Dumb. Marijuana comes in many different forms and strengths. Smoking grass clippings you are.

Pills are stopped dude. Hope you take so many ya OD. Why waste your life with those things. You think it's cool now, just wait until you keep doing it for years. No coming back from what pills will do to you.

Not jealous faggot. I live in Colorado. I have all the best pot I could ever want or need.

Point proven. Countless stories about how many times pills were the wrong choice. Been there dude, not going back. Ever. I seem first hand what it does to people over short or prolonged amounts of time.

You should try a real drug sometime

I disagree

Attached: 2028_027.jpg (2592x1458, 1.07M)

Obviously OP smoked bud so he won't become a derganed crack head freak like join in a few years. Kys.

Fucking neat dude. Do they fit in there snug?

The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich
It's fucking hilarious

Don't glorify getting fucked up if you don't actually want to get fucked up, faggot

talk about wasting your life on pills when weed does the same thing, kek

try some real weed huehue

Pot isn't the same as Xanax you born with nothing but luck faggot kun

cool, looks weird af though

You can get more fucked up on air duster lol

How is smoking bud glorifying getting fucked up. I, and others I personally know use marijuana for more then a "high". You can't even begin to compare pills and weed dude.. what are you trying to argue here, other then you're a addict to bigpharma.

No dude it's funny as fuck the mc is such a shameless bastard.

Pills? More like DXM

Wut. Don't you even read. Get off of here. Go look at traps.

Get good grass and you will see

no shit that stuff is mental, I've seen the Intervention episodes lol

drunk as fuck, sadly all I've got right now is some slightly stale weed that'll do nothing but let me sleep for 14 hours.

Yeah. Just cut like, slot groves things to hold em in place

I've put it on my to read list, thanks

Too bad it kills you

He has to earn evil points to survive in this world such as steal lollipops from kids for 10 evil points or destroy a kindom for 10,000 though the holy church will destroy his soul

dxm is really cool when it goes well, weed is different but definitely has nothing on it

This entire conversation is aids. You all sound super cool while you talk about nothing but your opinions but I'm not gonna whip my dick out with you to see who's longest. Go do some ex and figure your shit out instead of raging at the world through the internet.

Attached: 1502449394327.jpg (250x250, 11K)

What was that you gay piece of shit? I know how to read

Attached: 1518727582973.jpg (1433x1080, 475K)

haha yeah, I actually just read that excerpt

yo Sup Forumsro, it's cool man. Just do what you wanna do. if you aint fuckin up other people, why's it matter?

Molly is too mainstream these days

> much negativity in this thread
> op no intendó

the most over rated drug there is

op is a faggot

Just did a shit ton of ketamine im bouto pass out

Thought this was a dead dog when scrolling past

It gets worse with the shit he gets involved like creating a clothes dissolving monster that's indestructible and releases it in his city mainly because it was too peaceful. Also his 2nd identy is revealed as a God who the people have no idea he's a major prankster

Everything is over rated these days but that doesn't make things any less enjoyable, sorry your not as cool as you where in high school.

These fucking nerds talking about anime in a drug thread. Fuck outta here weebs

Do you know where you are

I once took alprozolam powder about 25mg and i woke uo 3 days later i my bed n found out i totaled my car and got a dui and my friends found me and bailed me out. I didnt take a dt or blow so i got acquitted of the dui. Thank god im white

The books are different but the character reminds me of Soltan Gris from Mission Earth a bit

Kek

Anime? Lol no it's a light novel you Chad wannabe neck yourself and fuck off. I have more of a social life then you ya punk bitch

Attached: 1521065763072.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

Fuck I can't beat that record. I took a full bar with several joints woke up the next morning with boxes of donuts and no car

kek

Lmao that was fucking great. But not as great as this.

Attached: 1522045618069.jpg (646x960, 66K)

Hahaha traded your car for donuts, bro?

That's not nice :(

512 here this rain is great. my friend just left a couple minutes ago after a fun night of drinking whiskey and talking about economic and social theory. she's going to get soaked on her bike ride home.

Attached: 1507471327.jpg (525x704, 25K)

I feel for her this rain is relentless

Crashed it in a car wash thingymajig bpthough technically yes

WRONG

she'll be fine. she's awesome.

Right on

Attached: 89a.jpg (600x835, 70K)

Thisa. fucking idiot stoners lol

> bored
> high
> what something fun do?

This man's right.
I once were high on speed, LSD, weed, alcohol. MDMA,ketamin yopo (DMT and bufotenin seeds) and Whippits. Still wasn't totally fucked up. Could behave quite normal and catch one of the first trains

o wow

Damn, nothing sucks more than waking up to find out you crashed your car into some shit. Id give you a line of my k if i could

I graduated in2004 you underaged fuck

Ha thanks user this was like 3 years ago when I had a dependent pill dealer

>Who else getting fucked up
the butt?
only you OP, only you.

Are you me when I lived in San Diego?

>Smoke
>Fucked up

Are you 14 OP

Attached: jeff.jpg (214x317, 16K)

You'll never know the pleasure of cumming hands free when a monster cock is dominating you

Attached: 1517772697991.jpg (1280x1707, 362K)

Well hope you doin better now. I aint crashed shit in 5 years since

dude. . .

Only wine for me. It sucks but eh what can you do

>he's afraid of dying
wew

Attached: 1452553191220.jpg (976x1296, 62K)

I drank so much vodka my stomach started bleeding so now im going to try tripping on dxm for the first time tomorrow

save that for the weekend bro, it incapacitates you

>implying I have a job
also nice dubdubs

Attached: 1507185526455.jpg (246x243, 10K)

6 years ago.. you were 16 and now 24.. hmm

It's morning here, just having the first of the day.....