Any ideas for a relatively low maintenance and cheaper option on smoking...

Any ideas for a relatively low maintenance and cheaper option on smoking? The Juul seemed good but the price for pods worries me.

Attached: juul-vaporizer-starter-kit-p833-4569_medium.jpg (665x665, 9K)

Smoke crack its cheap

my crack dealer got busted for feeling up some kids, can't do it

Just get a normal vape. The upfront cost turns people off dude to the price of a mod, atomizer, and juice. But in the long run it saves a shit ton, still gives you your nic fix and a habit to continue. Plus it can turn into a hobby if you want it to.

Seems like a lot of effort to maintain though, is it not? Pricing wise though it seems like I'd be saving money from cigs

and by this I mean not a shitty juul, but a real setup. Go into a reputable vape shop and tell them you're trying to quit. Vapes like the juul are overpriced to all hell. Put in the extra time and effort to learn a little bit

smoke cock and make money, win win

Smoke a pipe like kingcobrajfs

just get a vape mod u faggot. i had a juul for a while but the cost of pods are rape. i would smoke a pod a day and 25$ a pack where i live. i have a vape now and it’s wayyyy better. tastes good and u can get as much nic as u need u weirdo

agreed. It's only expensive when you become addicted. I've only got 3 mods, 3 rda's and a tank.

seems reasonable. ill swing by my local smoke joint and see if they can show me the ropes.

do a bit of research before you head over. You'll probably want a cheap~ish mod to start out with and a tank with screw in coils.

So lets say cigarettes are $5 a pack. Juice is usually $20 for a decent amount, a starter kit vape can be as cheap as $20, but a proper vape that won't shit out on you is about $50 unless you want to get into super high end shit. Coils come in packs of 6 for like $20. I buy juice too frequently, but if I use the same one non stop then I can expect to run out of juice in about 2 weeks. Coils should last you 3-4 weeks unless you vape all day everyday at the highest settings possible.So a month you spend roughly $40. Since cigs are $6 a pack, lets say you do two packs a week which is weak shit. $12 a week means $48 a month. It comes out to about the same, but still less. These are shit estimates but if cigarettes are more expensive where you live then its definitely better.You'll end up saving substantially more money over time, and most smokers smoke much more than two packs a week. If you dont smoke much though then just stick to cigs.

Thats assuming you're using a tank with prebuilt coils. Once you move into RDA's or RDTA's you can buy an entire spool of wire to build your own coils for $10 bucks that can last you more than half a year, and japanese cotton is dirt cheap

Currently I spend about $80 a month, thats $40 each 2 weeks on 2 cartons of smokes, though I share with my roommate who kills my packs. I think I can do better with a vape since he wont be leeching my shit

>SO.o...HE was behind of it

Attached: ba034stdyoaz2543925000000.jpg (488x467, 26K)

Two packs a week is weak shit?
Then I am not beyond saving.
I was thinking about giving up smoking and starting to vape and then putting that down altogether. However, the only place where you can buy juice and shit for vaping is the tobacco shop and I don't want to relapse into smoking. Any advice?

>However, the only place where you can buy juice and shit is the tobacco shop

Lol its 2018 buy it online.

Fuck, I am brain damaged to not think about that.
Thanks a lot

I live in Georgia and there are shops specifically meant for vaping everywhere. Some are even nice enough to give you starter kits for free. XHale city is my favorite, as they also sell bongs and shit. There is a good chance there is a vape shop nearby unless you live in bumfuck no where. You can buy online though. The vape I'm currently using (Vaporesso Revenger $60) I bought online. Came from california in two days. Great quality vape, but the coils are a bit pricy. I've only ever bought juice in a store though so.

I am an Eastern Yuropoor, so I think that qualifies as living in bumfuck nowhere

A slav thinking about not smoking? Unheard of... Well I guess you probably are out of luck in that regard. Odds are the biggest city nearby has at least one, but hell if I know.

a lot of starter kits will get the job done without being too much of a pain in the ass because theyre designed with simplicity and function in mind

i got a mipod it's pretty fucking awesome, be sure to use nicotine salt juice though. non salt juices don't have the same flavor or hit i guess would be the best way to describe it.