The league is getting dominated by a California team

>The league is getting dominated by a California team
>Every other team getting molested by a Cali team

FUCKING MAAAAAAKE IT STOP! FUCK!

Fuck, how many fucking times have we suffered this episode? Seriously, I'm not shitposting here and sincerely mean it when I ask, is there anyway in which the league can intervene and institute even more controls?

I want to move to Cali so badly mang
>inb4 it's a shithole
>inb4 too many spics

Based cali
Reporting from Orange county

WEST SIDE

BEST SIDE

The Valley reporting

>tfw Bostonian

Holy shit I have no idea what to feel now. The Cavs are getting annihilated but by a team that signals the return of Cali dominance. The Warriors aren't even our traditional rivals yet im starting to hate them

ayyy reporting in from the bay

Too many spics.

Based Cali.

Reporting from Hacienda Heights.

NorCal dude here

I don't even care about the Warriors or basketball. What I do care about, though, is the fact that the Warriors are making the finals totally fucking boring and frustrating to watch.

And I love them for that.

>Celticsbros
We really do need a final solution to the california problem.

Green tounge, Cali bud

>is there anyway in which the league can intervene and institute even more controls?
How can this come up in thread after thread?
The rules (who can sign where for how much money and how many years) are in the CBA.
The CBA is a compromise between the players and the owners and is renegotiated every 5 or 7 years.
That's the answer. Whatever is in the CBA can be enforced legally. If you don't like the terms, good news: they may change in the next renegotiation.

as a transplant to California from Chicago, most of the Warriors fans out here really aren't that bad

they acknowledge kd took the easy way out but are thankful for it, and they've been humbled by the 40 years of suckage that preceded this

I also lived in Seattle when the Seahawks suddenly became good and won a Super Bowl. That was hell.

holy shit bro same
>tfw hate the warriors but still take part in california shitposting

>be bay area cuck

>warriors pretty much irrelevant entire life

>any basketball fans are lakers fans cuz lol kobe

>warriors suddenly good

>kobe retires

>duncan retires

>warriors get kevin fucking durant

>shitting on everyone, esp great when shitting on lakers and spurs, whom of which had historically destroyed the warriors for like 30 years straight

>feels good man

if only the 49ers and giants weren't so shit all of a sudden

Ayyy.

It's cool man, we've earned it. We haven't been relevant in a while.

>I also lived in Seattle when the Seahawks suddenly became good and won a Super Bowl. That was hell.

>tfw have lived in the bay area basically my whole life
>have watched the warriors go from a team with a small but diehard fanbase, where you would see more oakland athletics gear in public than warriors gear, to every 3rd person in public wearing warriors gear, owning new logo memorabilia or jerseys of current players, have never once in three years seen someone wearing an older warriors jersey

was seattle similiar? i mean the warriors also give a bullshit ROARACLE moniker to their fans as well, the franchises are basically identical

Liberals are winning faggots. Get on the California train. We are making America great again

Nor Cal like 20k population for the whole county part of Nor Cal reppin

i fucking love this, man. thank you for your anger

I moved to LA recently from North Carolina for work and it fucking sucks. I mean there are some cool people here and all but I have no idea why so many people willingly live here aside from career or school. It's fucking horrible in almost every way.

To be fair, the old Warriors logo looked like shit. Literally middle school mascot tier.

You have to go back.

>you'll never live in Cali
>you'll never get to explore the awesome forests full of Giant Sequioas while smoking quality Cali weed
>You'll never get to enjoy their beaches and their top tier bitches
>You'll never get to live in a multi-million dollar seaside mansion in Big Sur
>No Cali vibes

why live

I'd rather this than fucking lebum, any team in new england, or Miami

Reporting from based bay area.

Don't worry lad. Brady has been crushing cuckboy west coast teams since day one

Too many Republicans fucking life up for the average joe

so because the team you love has a shitty color/logo it means you dont buy gear to support it? lmfao

even the niners had their horrible burgundy jerseys from 1998-2009 when they sucked and when they became good in 2011 you'd still see those jerseys and still do

>any team in new england

Take that back. Dominating every damn sport in this counry is our birthright.

sorry lad but brady is /ours/

Lebron is actual GOAT carrying a team though.

Golden Meme is bought team from yuppyville. It's sickening to the rest of the country.

Tom Brady is a California boy.

If I'm Asian, would I fit in California? My spanish is ok

I am going back ASAP.

fuck that shit

im in wine country meng

>best booze and food

>best air quality, best parks, best beaches, best mountains, best errything

norcal is sick, but the price inflation is getting out of hand, esp in SF and san jose area

fucking google, facebook and apple kids ruining everything

Yes, not even San Francisco citizens would wear a stupid blue buff guy.

And guess what happened when they recently changed it? They became relevant.

yeah, there's tons of Asians in CA

San Jose. Hella Asians here bro.

the blue buff guy was not present on any warriors gear. it was just that blue and orange warriors logo

When the Warriors start to decline, that's when based LONZO and the BIG BALLERS on the Lakers are going into their prime. The Celtics are fucked

Why does every defense of California come down to >le food?

You idiots actually pay people to cook for you?

>implying that's a bad thing

Who the fuck doesn't pay people to cook for them?

what are you even talking about faggot? the 49ers and giants are shit. Sharks never win anything.

That's a strawman

People talk about the weather and the fact that there's tons of shit to do in the big cities

pls go back

what california are you from? the liberals run california. republicans get shit on relentlessly because there's a supermajority

>flyovers being this clueless

Classic.

>His state unironically has 20 professional teams within its borders
Fuck you

>tons of shit to do

You mean le food and shopping?

It's literally just walking around paying people for useless shit.

Depends. If you live in the coastal cities, they are run by more liberal people. Though not as bad as Seattle.

The middle and eastern parts of California are much more conservative and Republican. Saw a bunch of Vote Trump posters and bumper stickers there. Funny considering that most of the labor in those parts come from illegal immigrants.

/out/ in California is great.

Only fucking idiots live in the big cities.

>Crying about having money to spend & waste

.........Are you a midwesterner? No one else in this country would whine about people having lots of disposable income

I hate the Warriors and I take no pride in them winning nor will I celebrate when they win, as a Laker fan I have no horse in this race

but California is objectively the best state. Fuck all you flyover cucks. 562 reporting

Go back

559, may move to Union City for work, stupid laws here, taxes fucking ypu in the ass, drought BS, and poor police have made me hate life here, but I'm afraid to live outside of California, I'm proud to have not lost myself though

the inland counties might be more red than blue but the problem is that at the state law level the blues run roughshod.

on that note, if you are a gun owner, DO NOT MOVE TO CALIFORNIA. YOU WILL REGRET IT EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE.

>tfw 25
>lived in bay area my whole life
>been a complete aspie ugly loser for my whole life as well
>have never experienced all the great sights, scenery, food, music, girls, etc that they bay area offers than many in the country are jealous of because been a shut-in for pretty much my whole life

just another reason i want to kill myself

I'm a Californian millennial and on one hand wish that didn't automatically make the rest of the country hate me, but on the other knowing how butthurt it makes Sup Forums gives me a sick sense of pleasure I can't get elsewhere.

Nicely written

>paying people to make food for you
>paying people to live in their shitty one-rooms you don't own
>paying people to get permits to camp in public parks
>paying people to drive you around town

Living in California is slavery. It's easily the most beta existence in the US.

>Golden Meme is bought team from yuppyville
Their payroll is 20m less than the Cavs, retard

why does California trigger Sup Forums so much?

I dislike my hometown of SF but I travel a lot within CA for work and for fun and overall it's pretty fucking dope.

>Oakland
>yuppyville

It has everything that Sup Forums loves to hate, no to mention that the mention California evokes imagery of everything that bootyblasts the average 4channer (fit and attractive people, hippies, hyper liberal social activism & leftist activism)

>pretty fucking dope

white rich suburban teenager detected

>Oakland
>not yuppyville

its because they can't beat us. great teams, great weather, great women, great views.

because liberals
seriously its fucking insane if you're a non-liberal, and doubly so if you're in california

>hyper liberal social activism & leftist activism

It's really not as bad as people make it out to be. Which i find to be funny.

san jose here

scenery wise bay area is a shit hole, youre only here for the the work.

you could day trip to SF and take the ferry to Sausalito though

oakland is getting gentrified af (just ask an old timer and oakland was like the wild west back in the day). still has certain zones that people shouldn't go but its a lot nicer than it used to be

they're also moving to SF in 2019 ohhhhhh fuck traffic is going to suck balls

Any nigga in California will tell you SF is Yuppyville, that or SC Valley, the other half is too scared to set foot in Oakland

its not worth trying to understand why other states feel the way they do about california when they have likely never been here

they have no idea that outside of the bay area and LA, the rest of california is basically indistinguishable from a midwestern state with all the farms, farmers and conservatives

Nah there are tons of white hipsters in Oakland. They're not as wealthy as the tech aspies but still basically yuppies.

R u a Drumf h8r too?

All i can think of anytime someone says Oakland is the Pharcyde and Souls of Mischief.

>paying people to make food for you
Its called a restaurant. Do they not have those in your State?

No shit, but when anyone is talking about "California", they're talking about LA, Orange County, and Bay Area, which are loathed with good reason.

Nobody cares about farmland.

It seems like most Californians in the cities have never cooked in their entire lives.

Eating out is special occasion. Not something you live off of.

i know this is ironic saying on Sup Forums but the tech nerds of the bay area piss me off for some reason. fucking assholes i wish the tech industry stops being so centralized so silicon fucking valley isn't a "thing" anymore.

not even the lost liberal state. New york and new england are even more liberal with worse weather and people. Stupid midwesterners think LA and San fransico make up the entire state

you're thinking of the techbros. normal people can't afford to constantly pay people to make food/deliver food or drive them around. uber is good if you're drunk but that shit adds up if you take it normally for a commute if you don't have the uber pool pass

>tfw Carr wins the Owl before going to Vegas

When was the last time Southern California won a pro championship from one of the big 4 of sports?

Warriors will grab another star this summer and still hang out under the cap
Haters gonna hella hate

They're moving to Venice Beach. LA will be consumed too.

I really don't care, yeah they suck ass, but so do most things here. I'm leaving as soon as possible. It makes no sense to live here.

You sound poor and ugly. I'll just go back to eating great mexican food and fucking girls on the beach now

Well, I've never met an Oakland Hipster, my family members says they swam over from SF because rent is lower lol, I mostly met scary lookin dudes but they're cool, sidenote, almost every nigga in Oakland has Marshawn lynch dreads

I think of the Raiders, Luniz, E40, Carr, Mac Dre, MC Hammer, Spice 1 and Bubb Rubb

Hockey not too long ago I think.

Rest of the league gotta sudo apt-get good.

>MC Hammer and E40 are Oaklanders

I had always assumed that E40 was just another regular country fried South Nigga

Lol I'm an old. CA really is a good mix of natural beauty, city life, rural cowboy life in the central valley, and beaches.

Nah I just can cook. You sound dumb as fuck for wasting money.

The Kings and Ducks both won pretty recently

LA is fucked already
seriously fuck LA traffic

it's the posterboy for superlib bullshit though. i live on the peninsula and if you don't go with the group think shit sucks. NY I'd put as #2 on the lib chart but maybe I'm biased because I live in CA

Whistle tips go woooowooo

Todd Shaw

enjoy your macaroni and cheese when your trailer gets hit be a tornado, Cleetus

>Oakland
>White people

Dude. Oakland is where all the minorities are quarantined and San Francisco is where all the well-to-do whites live.

You'll probably sooner be destroyed by an earthquake.